Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Album Release: THE WORLD WILL BURN "RuiNation"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mudpuppy

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2015-12-06

New Album Release: THE WORLD WILL BURN "RuiNation" Empty
PostSubject: New Album Release: THE WORLD WILL BURN "RuiNation"   New Album Release: THE WORLD WILL BURN "RuiNation" I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 12:50 pm

"The World Will Burn, featuring former BRIDE frontman Dale Thompson, has just released their sophomore album entited "RuiNation".  The CD and download is currently available on the band's website, with Amazon, iTunes, and other distributors coming on-line in the near future.  The band's debut album, "Severity", was released in 2016 with solid reviews and sales. The band states that this second release is 'head and shoulders' above their previous offering."

Hey guys check it out if you have the time.

First single from "RuiNation", LOVE TO HATE

The band website
THE WORLD WILL BURN WEBSITE
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23458
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: New Album Release: THE WORLD WILL BURN "RuiNation"   New Album Release: THE WORLD WILL BURN "RuiNation" I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 9:25 pm

I will say that it is a solid release.  It has elements of Bride.  It has some modern metal in it as well.  Don't expect the typical European power/prog metal, though.  This has some lower tuned alterna-metal elements instead of the blazing fast guitar and overused double bass pedal styles so prevalent today.  I don't think there is anyone else in the Christian scene doing exactly what they do.

If you like Bride and Forevertree, then you'll like this.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
mudpuppy

PostSubject: Re: New Album Release: THE WORLD WILL BURN "RuiNation"   New Album Release: THE WORLD WILL BURN "RuiNation" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 10:12 am

Thanks for the thoughts, alldat.  We are trying to go in a different direction for sure.  I hope it grows on you the more you listen to it!
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16562
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: New Album Release: THE WORLD WILL BURN "RuiNation"   New Album Release: THE WORLD WILL BURN "RuiNation" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 10:44 am

I've listened to some songs of this new album.
I like it.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23458
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: New Album Release: THE WORLD WILL BURN "RuiNation"   New Album Release: THE WORLD WILL BURN "RuiNation" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 4:42 pm

mudpuppy wrote:
Thanks for the thoughts, alldat.  We are trying to go in a different direction for sure.  I hope it grows on you the more you listen to it!

It already has.  I liked the first one but hardly ever played it.  The new one is more catchy but has had me checking out the first more.  That's a plus!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
mudpuppy

PostSubject: Re: New Album Release: THE WORLD WILL BURN "RuiNation"   New Album Release: THE WORLD WILL BURN "RuiNation" I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 10:25 am

Alldat, that's great news.  "Severity" is hard and loud, but "RuiNation" is a bit more complex and has more texture, and I think it will have a much longer life in everyones rotation.  The songs grow on you quite a bit.  I have been listening to it for a few months and I havent gotten any fatigue from it yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Album Release: THE WORLD WILL BURN "RuiNation"   New Album Release: THE WORLD WILL BURN "RuiNation" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Album Release: THE WORLD WILL BURN "RuiNation"
Page 1 of 1