For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Help I have a stalker !

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ishmael81

avatar

Number of posts : 3197
Age : 36
Localisation : St Louis
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Help I have a stalker !   Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:12 pm

'Sup Jim?
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

avatar

Number of posts : 17734
Age : 49
Localisation : Seattle
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Help I have a stalker !   Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:52 pm

ishmael81 wrote:
'Sup Jim?

You're relentless....keep it up and he will unfriend the entire board!  Laughing

_________________
"I used to be indecisive.......... Now I'm not sure."
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

avatar

Number of posts : 3197
Age : 36
Localisation : St Louis
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Help I have a stalker !   Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:47 pm

Staybrite wrote:
ishmael81 wrote:
'Sup Jim?

You're relentless....keep it up and he will unfriend the entire board!  Laughing

'Sup Gary?
Back to top Go down
deathisgain

avatar

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2014-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Help I have a stalker !   Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:41 pm

One thing that might be happening, is when you log onto Facebook, it will show your "friends" that you are on it. This started when they turned on the chat function. He might be seeing you when you log in, and like Rick Moranis' character in Ghostbusters, is waiting every time for you. You can turn that feature off.

1. Log in to your Facebook account. ...
2. Click the "Chat" button at the bottom of your screen, and then click the gear icon at the top of the Chat window.
3. Click "Turn Off Chat," and then select "Turn Off Chat for All Friends."
4. Click "Okay" to go into stealth mode.

I had a young kid that was always hitting me up every time I went on, I had to do this.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

avatar

Number of posts : 17734
Age : 49
Localisation : Seattle
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Help I have a stalker !   Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:12 am

ishmael81 wrote:
Staybrite wrote:
ishmael81 wrote:
'Sup Jim?

You're relentless....keep it up and he will unfriend the entire board!  Laughing

'Sup Gary?

lol!

_________________
"I used to be indecisive.......... Now I'm not sure."
Back to top Go down
Fundy

avatar

Number of posts : 3601
Age : 43
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Help I have a stalker !   Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:29 am

Good advice DIG, that's what I do.  I've been in stealth mode for a while...

_________________
My Christian Metal Website.........
Silence Is Madness

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
Guilty/Forgiven

avatar

Number of posts : 8782
Age : 47
Localisation : Here
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Help I have a stalker !   Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:37 pm

ishmael81 wrote:
Staybrite wrote:
ishmael81 wrote:
'Sup Jim?

You're relentless....keep it up and he will unfriend the entire board!  Laughing

'Sup Gary?

Now THAT was funny !! ROTFL
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

avatar

Number of posts : 8782
Age : 47
Localisation : Here
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Help I have a stalker !   Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:39 pm

deathisgain wrote:
One thing that might be happening, is when you log onto Facebook, it will show your "friends" that you are on it. This started when they turned on the chat function. He might be seeing you when you log in, and like Rick Moranis' character in Ghostbusters, is waiting every time for you. You can turn that feature off.

1. Log in to your Facebook account. ...
2. Click the "Chat" button at the bottom of your screen, and then click the gear icon at the top of the Chat window.
3. Click "Turn Off Chat," and then select "Turn Off Chat for All Friends."
4. Click "Okay" to go into stealth mode.

I had a young kid that was always hitting me up every time I went on, I had to do this.

I did something similar by selecting turn off chat for just the culprit
Back to top Go down
deathisgain

avatar

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2014-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Help I have a stalker !   Mon May 01, 2017 8:29 pm

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
deathisgain wrote:
One thing that might be happening, is when you log onto Facebook, it will show your "friends" that you are on it. This started when they turned on the chat function. He might be seeing you when you log in, and like Rick Moranis' character in Ghostbusters, is waiting every time for you. You can turn that feature off.

1. Log in to your Facebook account. ...
2. Click the "Chat" button at the bottom of your screen, and then click the gear icon at the top of the Chat window.
3. Click "Turn Off Chat," and then select "Turn Off Chat for All Friends."
4. Click "Okay" to go into stealth mode.

I had a young kid that was always hitting me up every time I went on, I had to do this.

I did something similar by selecting turn off chat for just the culprit

So did that help, or is he still bothering you?
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

avatar

Number of posts : 8782
Age : 47
Localisation : Here
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Help I have a stalker !   Mon May 01, 2017 10:49 pm

No, he's been silent for over a week. On one hand, I am loving the quiet, and don't feel harassed anymore... on the other hand, I feel bad for him. I don't want to upset him, make him feel bad... but I had to tend to my own sanity. I've given him many guidelines for chatting with me, and gave him many chances over several years, so I shouldn't feel bad. I just don't like being the heavy with anyone.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 17663
Age : 47
Localisation : Tennessee
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Help I have a stalker !   Tue May 02, 2017 6:20 am

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
No, he's been silent for over a week. On one hand, I am loving the quiet, and don't feel harassed anymore... on the other hand, I feel bad for him. I don't want to upset him, make him feel bad... but I had to tend to my own sanity. I've given him many guidelines for chatting with me, and gave him many chances over several years, so I shouldn't feel bad. I just don't like being the heavy with anyone.


I have learned one valuable lesson in life:  sometimes someone has to be a butthole.  There are people and circumstances that will not change unless someone becomes a butt and gets a little confrontational.  When that instance arises, I don't mind.  The rest of the time I do try to keep the beast locked up tight.  When it is needed, I will let it out.

lol!

_________________




I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Guilty/Forgiven

avatar

Number of posts : 8782
Age : 47
Localisation : Here
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Help I have a stalker !   Wed May 03, 2017 10:20 pm

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 17663
Age : 47
Localisation : Tennessee
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Help I have a stalker !   Thu May 04, 2017 6:11 am

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:


Neither am I, but if you wish to be a leader, the dirty work sometimes has to be done or you become a total doormat that gets nothing done.  I strive to control my temper and use anger as a tool to motivate me if there is really something being done wrong.  I will stew sometimes for days until I really examine what is happening that has made me mad.  Then, if I need to confront someone, boom!

That doesn't always work, however.  lol!   I used to be totally non-confrontational and what some would call timid.  That has changed over the years.

_________________




I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Through The Dark Radio

avatar

Number of posts : 2823
Age : 46
Localisation : Texas
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Help I have a stalker !   Mon May 08, 2017 8:14 pm

'Sup Gary?
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

avatar

Number of posts : 3197
Age : 36
Localisation : St Louis
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Help I have a stalker !   Tue May 09, 2017 8:38 am

'Sup  Jeff?
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

avatar

Number of posts : 2823
Age : 46
Localisation : Texas
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Help I have a stalker !   Wed May 10, 2017 1:53 pm

'Sup Jim?
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

avatar

Number of posts : 17734
Age : 49
Localisation : Seattle
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Help I have a stalker !   Wed May 10, 2017 3:21 pm

'Sup Geoff.....Geoffry....Jeffrey?

_________________
"I used to be indecisive.......... Now I'm not sure."
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

avatar

Number of posts : 2823
Age : 46
Localisation : Texas
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Help I have a stalker !   Thu May 11, 2017 2:14 pm

Staybrite wrote:
'Sup Geoff.....Geoffry....Jeffrey?

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Mad Mad Mad Mad
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes






Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

avatar

Number of posts : 17734
Age : 49
Localisation : Seattle
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Help I have a stalker !   Thu May 11, 2017 5:19 pm

Through The Dark Radio wrote:
Staybrite wrote:
'Sup Geoff.....Geoffry....Jeffrey?

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Mad Mad Mad Mad
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes






Very Happy

lol!

_________________
"I used to be indecisive.......... Now I'm not sure."
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

avatar

Number of posts : 2823
Age : 46
Localisation : Texas
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Help I have a stalker !   Fri May 12, 2017 2:10 pm

'Sup Chris?
Back to top Go down
Driven

avatar

Number of posts : 5547
Age : 99
Localisation : Sherbrooke, QC
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Help I have a stalker !   Fri May 12, 2017 2:42 pm

'Sup Santos?
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

avatar

Number of posts : 3197
Age : 36
Localisation : St Louis
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Help I have a stalker !   Fri May 12, 2017 3:01 pm

'Sup Sup?
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

avatar

Number of posts : 8782
Age : 47
Localisation : Here
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Help I have a stalker !   Fri May 12, 2017 9:02 pm

Goodnight John Boy
Back to top Go down
Xid

avatar

Number of posts : 3034
Age : 48
Localisation : Kalispell, MT
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Help I have a stalker !   Sat May 13, 2017 9:11 am

Good night Mama Woman.
Back to top Go down
http://www.derekclose.com
Through The Dark Radio

avatar

Number of posts : 2823
Age : 46
Localisation : Texas
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Help I have a stalker !   Wed May 17, 2017 4:06 pm

Good night, Mrs. Calabash, wherever you are.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Help I have a stalker !   

Back to top Go down
 
Help I have a stalker !
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Serial cyber stalker bully alert
» I have high hopes to be a stalker this Autumn...

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: Warped Drive - General Discussion-
Jump to: