Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Warpriest - Sinnerman cover song, free download

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
deathisgain

deathisgain

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2014-12-04

Warpriest - Sinnerman cover song, free download Empty
PostSubject: Warpriest - Sinnerman cover song, free download   Warpriest - Sinnerman cover song, free download I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 16, 2017 8:11 pm

I forgot to post this here.

Here's my take on a old Spiritual. A little fire and brimstone in time for the holiday!

You can download it for free at these locations:
BandCamp (High Quality)
SoundCloud
ReverbNation

If you want to read about how I came to record it, go here: http://warpriest.deathisgain.com/2017/04/15/sinnerman-free-song/
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23441
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Warpriest - Sinnerman cover song, free download   Warpriest - Sinnerman cover song, free download I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 16, 2017 9:15 pm

Great song.  When are you going to have a full length out?  I don't typically care for doomy stuff except for Rose, but I like your material.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
deathisgain

deathisgain

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2014-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Warpriest - Sinnerman cover song, free download   Warpriest - Sinnerman cover song, free download I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 16, 2017 10:56 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
Great song.  When are you going to have a full length out?  I don't typically care for doomy stuff except for Rose, but I like your material.

Thanks. Not sure. Life seems to get in the way. I have quite a few songs, but feel like the mixes are inconsistent. Sometimes I want to redo them, and then just get overwhelmed with that idea.
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

Number of posts : 3417
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Warpriest - Sinnerman cover song, free download   Warpriest - Sinnerman cover song, free download I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2017 9:13 am

You could do like... crap, who was it? Anyway, they released one single every month, then at the end of the year the whole album was out. You could just focus on one song at a time that way.

And yeah, that is a pretty cool version.
Back to top Go down

Warpriest - Sinnerman cover song, free download
Page 1 of 1