For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 YouTube audio--need some help!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
alldatndensum
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 18179
Age : 48
Localisation : Tennessee
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: YouTube audio--need some help!   Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:32 pm

I am going to Memphis next week to do a short term mission trip with my youth.  I am in charge of music during a day camp we will run.

I am wanting to use some silly kids worship songs.  I have CDs ordered so I can use the tracks with my MP3 player and a Blutooth speaker.  However, I NEED a couple of those songs before the discs get here so I can practice and share with the person helping me with music.

I can find the songs on YouTube but cannot find them to buy to download.  What plug-ins for Firefox or Google can I use to pull just the audio from YouTube?  I know it is possible.  I wouldn't ask if this were not for a great cause.

_________________




I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Xid

avatar

Number of posts : 3243
Age : 48
Localisation : Kalispell, MT
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: YouTube audio--need some help!   Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:37 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.derekclose.com
alldatndensum
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 18179
Age : 48
Localisation : Tennessee
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: YouTube audio--need some help!   Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:19 pm

That works!!!  That will let me listen to these couple of tracks before my CDs come in!

_________________




I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Xid

avatar

Number of posts : 3243
Age : 48
Localisation : Kalispell, MT
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: YouTube audio--need some help!   Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:21 pm

Google is amazing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.derekclose.com
alldatndensum
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 18179
Age : 48
Localisation : Tennessee
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: YouTube audio--need some help!   Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:12 pm

Xid wrote:
Google is amazing.



What?  What manner of devilry is this that thou speakest of?  lol!

_________________




I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Xid

avatar

Number of posts : 3243
Age : 48
Localisation : Kalispell, MT
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: YouTube audio--need some help!   Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:08 pm

The Latin name is Engineeriuos Surchium
Back to top Go down
http://www.derekclose.com
alldatndensum
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 18179
Age : 48
Localisation : Tennessee
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: YouTube audio--need some help!   Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:39 pm

Xid wrote:
The Latin name is Engineeriuos Surchium




It soundeth like one of thy eeeevil spells from Harry Potter--the children's satanic bible!  I knewest thou werst a warlock!  Burn him at the steak!


Steak?  We're grilling steaks?  Hey!  Time for a cookout!

lol!

_________________




I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

avatar

Number of posts : 18229
Age : 50
Localisation : Seattle
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: YouTube audio--need some help!   Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:04 pm

Harry Potty?  Never heard of it.

_________________
"I used to be indecisive.......... Now I'm not sure."
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 18179
Age : 48
Localisation : Tennessee
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: YouTube audio--need some help!   Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:53 pm

Hair doesn't grow on a potty!  That's mold!  You should either learn to clean your bathroom or at least get a new seat for the Mrs.! 

lol!

_________________




I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

avatar

Number of posts : 18229
Age : 50
Localisation : Seattle
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: YouTube audio--need some help!   Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:23 pm

Seat?  Never heard of it.

_________________
"I used to be indecisive.......... Now I'm not sure."
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 18179
Age : 48
Localisation : Tennessee
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: YouTube audio--need some help!   Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:33 pm

Oh, no!  Gary is one of those guys that just kinda stands and squats over the pot.  If you ever see a pot that has been pooped all over in a public restroom, you will know how that happens now!

lol! 



POOP!  That's today's scoop!

_________________




I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Xid

avatar

Number of posts : 3243
Age : 48
Localisation : Kalispell, MT
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: YouTube audio--need some help!   Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:55 pm

I like steak.
Back to top Go down
http://www.derekclose.com
Staybrite

avatar

Number of posts : 18229
Age : 50
Localisation : Seattle
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: YouTube audio--need some help!   Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:06 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
Oh, no!  Gary is one of those guys that just kinda stands and squats over the pot.  If you ever see a pot that has been pooped all over in a public restroom, you will know how that happens now!

lol! 

I think I found the seat!  Isn't that it behind the commode?


_________________
"I used to be indecisive.......... Now I'm not sure."
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

avatar

Number of posts : 3366
Age : 36
Localisation : St Louis
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: YouTube audio--need some help!   Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:54 pm

Well this conversation went down the crapper.
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

avatar

Number of posts : 14680
Age : 88
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: YouTube audio--need some help!   Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:26 am

I think this thread stinks lol!

Hope ya know what I mean?
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

avatar

Number of posts : 18229
Age : 50
Localisation : Seattle
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: YouTube audio--need some help!   Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:49 am

rockerVu2 wrote:
I think this thread stinks lol!

Hope ya know what I mean?

ROTFL

_________________
"I used to be indecisive.......... Now I'm not sure."
Back to top Go down
Xid

avatar

Number of posts : 3243
Age : 48
Localisation : Kalispell, MT
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: YouTube audio--need some help!   Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:19 pm

rockerVu2 wrote:
I think this thread stinks lol!

Hope ya know what I mean?
Close enough!
Back to top Go down
http://www.derekclose.com
alldatndensum
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 18179
Age : 48
Localisation : Tennessee
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: YouTube audio--need some help!   Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:30 pm

rockerVu2 wrote:
I think this thread stinks lol!

Hope ya know what I mean?



Oh, the sister's got jokes!  Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up



Stupid Stupid Stupid Stupid Fight Fight Fight Fight Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue



cheers cheers cheers cheers


Sometimes you just have to play with the emoticons.  Or, are those emojis now?

_________________




I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
rockerVu2

avatar

Number of posts : 14680
Age : 88
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: YouTube audio--need some help!   Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:16 am

It's not always simple to understand jokes in an other language.
Echt niet.
Misschien zijn grapjes alleen te begrijpen in de taal waarin ze uitgesproken worden.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

avatar

Number of posts : 18229
Age : 50
Localisation : Seattle
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: YouTube audio--need some help!   Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:48 pm

rockerVu2 wrote:
It's not always simple to understand jokes in an other language.
Echt niet.
Misschien zijn grapjes alleen te begrijpen in de taal waarin ze uitgesproken worden.


Quote :

Not really.
Maybe jokes can only be understood in the language in which they are pronounced.

And it's not just the language but often also the culture.

For example one of our exchange students was from Germany and she had this funny little book full of German phrases that only Germans would understand.

One of the phrases was something like this "Sie hat kein Holz vor dem Hutt" (that's not it exactly just my guess).  Which loosely translated means something like "she has no wood for the cabin".  But the phrase doesn't have anything to do with wood or cabins, it's making reference to a female that is small chested.  You wouldn't understand a direct translation into any language unless  you grew up with the meaning of the phrase.

_________________
"I used to be indecisive.......... Now I'm not sure."
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

avatar

Number of posts : 3366
Age : 36
Localisation : St Louis
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: YouTube audio--need some help!   Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:10 am

Staybrite wrote:
rockerVu2 wrote:
It's not always simple to understand jokes in an other language.
Echt niet.
Misschien zijn grapjes alleen te begrijpen in de taal waarin ze uitgesproken worden.


Quote :

Not really.
Maybe jokes can only be understood in the language in which they are pronounced.

And it's not just the language but often also the culture.

For example one of our exchange students was from Germany and she had this funny little book full of German phrases that only Germans would understand.

One of the phrases was something like this "Sie hat kein Holz vor dem Hutt" (that's not it exactly just my guess).  Which loosely translated means something like "she has no wood for the cabin".  But the phrase doesn't have anything to do with wood or cabins, it's making reference to a female that is small chested.  You wouldn't understand a direct translation into any language unless  you grew up with the meaning of the phrase.


That's interesting. I have a friend who grew up in Mexico and moved here when he was 19 (he's now 35). I used the phrase "she has some junk in her trunk" in front of him and he got real confused. I had to explain that refers to a woman with a large posterior - he was thinking it was a phrase to make fun of people who hoard things.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

avatar

Number of posts : 18229
Age : 50
Localisation : Seattle
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: YouTube audio--need some help!   Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:35 pm

Oh yes, idioms are very culturally specific.  Things that we think might be understood universally aren't necessarily understood the same way at all in other cultures.

Raining Cats and Dogs = Raining very hard
Don't give up your day job = you are horrible at that
Jump on the band wagon = join the latest trend/fad

I find it interesting to learn about idioms from other cultures/languages.

Another cool German idiom is "Ich verstehe nur Bahnhof" (I only understand the train station), which basically means "I have no idea what the person is saying"

_________________
"I used to be indecisive.......... Now I'm not sure."
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 18179
Age : 48
Localisation : Tennessee
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: YouTube audio--need some help!   Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:19 pm

ishmael81 wrote:
Staybrite wrote:
rockerVu2 wrote:
It's not always simple to understand jokes in an other language.
Echt niet.
Misschien zijn grapjes alleen te begrijpen in de taal waarin ze uitgesproken worden.


Quote :

Not really.
Maybe jokes can only be understood in the language in which they are pronounced.

And it's not just the language but often also the culture.

For example one of our exchange students was from Germany and she had this funny little book full of German phrases that only Germans would understand.

One of the phrases was something like this "Sie hat kein Holz vor dem Hutt" (that's not it exactly just my guess).  Which loosely translated means something like "she has no wood for the cabin".  But the phrase doesn't have anything to do with wood or cabins, it's making reference to a female that is small chested.  You wouldn't understand a direct translation into any language unless  you grew up with the meaning of the phrase.


That's interesting. I have a friend who grew up in Mexico and moved here when he was 19 (he's now 35). I used the phrase "she has some junk in her trunk" in front of him and he got real confused. I had to explain that refers to a woman with a large posterior - he was thinking it was a phrase to make fun of people who hoard things.


I would have thought you were saying that the chick had a penis!

_________________




I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
ishmael81

avatar

Number of posts : 3366
Age : 36
Localisation : St Louis
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: YouTube audio--need some help!   Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:13 am

alldatndensum wrote:
ishmael81 wrote:
Staybrite wrote:
rockerVu2 wrote:
It's not always simple to understand jokes in an other language.
Echt niet.
Misschien zijn grapjes alleen te begrijpen in de taal waarin ze uitgesproken worden.


Quote :

Not really.
Maybe jokes can only be understood in the language in which they are pronounced.

And it's not just the language but often also the culture.

For example one of our exchange students was from Germany and she had this funny little book full of German phrases that only Germans would understand.

One of the phrases was something like this "Sie hat kein Holz vor dem Hutt" (that's not it exactly just my guess).  Which loosely translated means something like "she has no wood for the cabin".  But the phrase doesn't have anything to do with wood or cabins, it's making reference to a female that is small chested.  You wouldn't understand a direct translation into any language unless  you grew up with the meaning of the phrase.


That's interesting. I have a friend who grew up in Mexico and moved here when he was 19 (he's now 35). I used the phrase "she has some junk in her trunk" in front of him and he got real confused. I had to explain that refers to a woman with a large posterior - he was thinking it was a phrase to make fun of people who hoard things.


I would have thought you were saying that the chick had a penis!

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

avatar

Number of posts : 18229
Age : 50
Localisation : Seattle
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: YouTube audio--need some help!   Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:00 pm

ishmael81 wrote:
alldatndensum wrote:
ishmael81 wrote:
Staybrite wrote:
rockerVu2 wrote:
stuff..


Quote :

more stuff..

even more stuff..

again some stuff..

I would have thought you were saying that the chick had a penis!

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

My thought too!    ROTFL

_________________
"I used to be indecisive.......... Now I'm not sure."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: YouTube audio--need some help!   

Back to top Go down
 
YouTube audio--need some help!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Rant about YouTube
» YouTube: Billy Cobham JimThorpe, PA 9/1/08 Interview
» EC youtube clips.
» David Rodigan interviews Bob Marley (Audio)
» Mike Mangini

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: Warped Drive - General Discussion-
Jump to: