Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Never Have I Ever - Game

Go down 
+10
Driven
Guilty/Forgiven
rockerVu2
crucifyd
Through The Dark Radio
Jen5
messiaen77
alldatndensum
Xid
Staybrite
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23399
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Never Have I Ever - Game Empty
PostSubject: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 31, 2017 5:18 pm

I think we played a version of this before. 
I will start with a "Never have I ever" and you will need to respond with a "nope, I've never done that either"....or a "yes I have done that (when I was very young and dumb, etc.)....then you make your own "Never have I ever" statement.
I'm really interested to hear about some of the dumb, crazy or even amazing things some of us have done....be descriptive if you've done something, its the only way this thread will be interesting.

Never have I ever gotten a tattoo.

Xid

Number of posts : 5512
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 31, 2017 5:31 pm

Nope, I've never done that either.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23458
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 01, 2017 6:20 am

Xid, now you have to make a "Never Have I Ever" statement or this will be an extremely short game.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Xid

Xid

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 01, 2017 11:35 am

Oh!  I thought that if you had done it then you had to do one.  I missed the "or" in my speed reading session.

Never have I ever watched The Rocky Horror Picture Show.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 01, 2017 11:49 am

alldatndensum wrote:
Xid, now you have to make a "Never Have I Ever" statement or this will be an extremely short game.

lol!

Xid wrote:
Oh!  I thought that if you had done it then you had to do one.  I missed the "or" in my speed reading session.

Never have I ever watched The Rocky Horror Picture Show.

I only watched it (all the way through) once.  I went to a theater and saw a midnight screening with my girlfriend (back in '85 or '86).  The theater was so packed she had to sit on my lap.  Incredibly bad movie, but it was kind of fun to watch the audience interaction.  I tried to watch it on television a few years ago and couldn't even make it through the first half before I lost interest.

Never have I ever eaten an entire pizza by myself.

Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 01, 2017 9:54 pm

Yes, I have eaten an entire pizza by myself on several occasions.  Sadly, this is why I am as big as I am.

Never have I ever gambled in Las Vegas.  Notice I did not say I have never visited.  I just didn't gamble while there.  Of course, I don't gamble here, so why would I there?

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2152
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 1:50 pm

Hope, never even been there (but may be going next year)

Never have I ever seen The Breakfast Club.
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 4:00 pm

You are a neo-maxi-zoom-dweebie.

I have seen The Breakfast Club numerous times.

I have never been to Boston in the Fall.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2017 6:21 am

I also have never been to Boston in the fall......or ever, for that matter.

Never have I ever been outside of the United States.

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2017 10:55 am

Oh man, I have been outside of the U.S. on at least 6 different occasions.  Three of them with the U.S. Army.  I went to the Middle East once (Oman) on a training exercise (about 8 months before the first gulf war) and went to Panama twice.  I've been to Canada twice, and Mexico once (going back to Mexico in about a week).  When I was a wee lad I spent about 2-1/2 years living in Germany (where I also visited The Netherlands).

keeping with the same theme...

Never have I ever visit our nation's capital in Washington D.C.

Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2017 7:39 pm

I have been to visit Washington, D.C.  We were there in the spring of 2002 and you still see where they were working on the Pentagon after the 9/11 attacks.

Never have I ever been arrested.

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2017 10:42 pm

I'm pleading the 5th....someone else answer this one.

Jen5

Number of posts : 1710
Registration date : 2017-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2017 11:22 pm

I had my rights read to me in the USA, but it was such a ridiculous charge that he let me drive away thank-you-very-much! cause Hooligan I am not!!!

I've played some very weird instruments, but never have I ever successfully played a didgeridoo.
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2152
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2017 11:27 pm

Nor have I.

Never have I ever flown in a plane.
Back to top Go down
Jen5

Jen5

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2017 3:44 am

I flew a plane (if a glider counts) but never have I ever been to a Metallica concert.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2017 8:26 am

I have not, nor never will, attend a Metallica concert.  I just don't care for them.

I have never met a famous Hollywood actor in person.

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2017 12:03 pm

Wow, can't believe you haven't been on a plane.  I've been to a Metallica concert, but I left early.

As for meeting a famous actor in person.....I'm trying to remember.  I don't think I have, but my wife certainly has.  We both used to work at the airport and you tend to run into famous people there.  She met Robert Wagner, and also Tim Robbins and Susan Sarandon.  I don't remember meeting any actors myself just musicians.  I met Chris Degarmo (from Queensryche), this was back before their big MTV days and he was kind of blown away that I recognized him.  I also met Alice and Kane Roberts (from Alice Cooper), as well as Malcom and Angus Young all while working at the Airport.  I also talked to Larry Byrd for a few minutes...sadly he was kind of a jerk.
I did bump into Tom Skerritt at the airport and just stood there with my mouth hanging open in shock when I noticed him.  He just smiled at me and gave me a wink as he moved on.  I am certain he thought my look of shock was at seeing a celebrity in public but that wasn't it at all.  The shocker was that he looked almost exactly like my father-in-law....who had recently died of a brain tumor.  It was almost like seeing a ghost.  It wasn't till a few minutes later that I realized who it actually was.

Never have I ever been on a cruise.  I've actually never even been on a boat that went so far out to sea that you couldn't see land.

Jen5

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2017 1:33 pm

The most famous person I ever met was Sir Edmund Hilary (first man to climb Mt Everest). Fascinating man.

I have never been on a cruise either (unless you count a river cruise). The closest I've been to an actual cruise were ferry journeys between the North and South Island here in NZ or between Vancouver and Victoria in Canada. Once the ferry was surrounded by a breeding pod of orcas. It was orca as far as the eye could see (thousands of them). Simply amazing.

Never have I ever been to Alaska but I would love to go there to see the glaciers.
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 12:32 pm

Nope, never been to Alaska . . . not enough Starbuck's up there Very Happy

Never have I ever traveled to Asia.
Back to top Go down
Jen5

Jen5

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 3:14 pm

I spent one night in Singapore. Never again if I can help it. I went to a market and got jostled between the salesmen in the various stalls. One of them even grabbed my arm and pulled me into his shop and started measuring me for a new suit! It was very threatening. Plus, the place seemed WAY too focused on shopping for my liking. I am the exact opposite of a shop-a-holic. If I never have to go shopping again, I would be a happy chappy (with the exception of grocery shopping, of course, which I love to do).

Never have I ever eaten a Suzy Q.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 3:54 pm

Wow, it's been forever since I've even one of those, but I certainly have (more of a Ding Dong fan myself....which is pretty much the same thing just with chocolate icing added).

Keeping with the food theme.

Never have I ever eaten a pickled egg.

Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 4:12 pm

I love pickled eggs!  My mama used to make them when we had finished a jar of pickles and still had the juice.  You just boil the eggs and drop them in for about 3 days.  They will even turn green inside.  Yum!  I wish I had a couple right now!!!

Never have I ever received presents from an Angel Tree toy drive.

Back to top Go down
Jen5

Jen5

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 5:45 pm

Pickled eggs? Never heard of them. I've tried all sorts of pickled stuff, the weirdest ones were pickled pigs feet (really, really, gross) and pickled watermelon (absolutely gorgeous).

I've also never heard of an Angel Tree toy drive so I guess I've never received a present from one. Is is a charity thing, Chris?

Never have I ever eaten haggis (though I'd really like to try it).
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 6:14 pm

Quote :
I've also never heard of an Angel Tree toy drive so I guess I've never received a present from one. Is is a charity thing, Chris?

Yes.  Organizers in most towns and cities will have people to put together Christmas gifts for impoverished children.  People buy the gifts for the kids and the organizers deliver them.  You select your child by a card shaped like an angel that will be on area business' Christmas trees.

Back to top Go down
crucifyd

crucifyd

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2016-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 10:13 pm

<hijack thread>
messiaen77 wrote:
Never have I ever flown in a plane.

hey messiaen77, a "never flown in a plane" brother...

I assume you mean commercial flight?

I flew on a 747 when I was too young to remember and other than that I have never flown on a jet or any airplane until two years ago in Idaho @ a friends place where he has a runway and he took me up in a two seater Culver Cadet...really cool plane. A little freaky being up there but now that I've done it I'm good, don't necessarily have to do it again...I don't know, does that still count as never flown?

funny thing is I work @ a little 'ol airplane company in the NW (psst...boeing) and never flown on a jet...
</hijack thread>
Back to top Go down
http://www.crucifyd.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Never Have I Ever - Game
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next