For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 New albums for 2018.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
rockerVu2

avatar

Number of posts : 14927
Age : 88
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: New albums for 2018.   Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:13 pm

Let's hope we get a ton of new cool music this year.
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

avatar

Number of posts : 14927
Age : 88
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: New albums for 2018.   Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:14 pm

Here you can tell what new albums you have gotten.
Or when you buy downloads, this is the place to share what you have bought this year.
Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

avatar

Number of posts : 1869
Age : 47
Localisation : Panama City, FL
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: New albums for 2018.   Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:07 pm

So far Max Blam Jam. Nothing else yet.
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

avatar

Number of posts : 1914
Age : 48
Localisation : Lower Alabama
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: New albums for 2018.   Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:15 am

I actually came across a CD copy of X-sinner' s Get It fairly cheap . Yes, I snatched it up. I can now (once again) listen to this one in the car.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 18692
Age : 48
Localisation : Tennessee
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: New albums for 2018.   Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:24 am

Max Blam Jam - Blowup Man

_________________




I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Through The Dark Radio

avatar

Number of posts : 3026
Age : 47
Localisation : Pennsylvania
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: New albums for 2018.   Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:06 pm

Mad At The World - Hope
Galactic Cowboys - Long Way Back To The Moon
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 18692
Age : 48
Localisation : Tennessee
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: New albums for 2018.   Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:17 pm

Jupiter VI - Movable Walls
Revelation - Spiritual Wind

_________________




I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
alldatndensum
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 18692
Age : 48
Localisation : Tennessee
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: New albums for 2018.   Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:55 am

Manafest - Stones

_________________




I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Hardkore

avatar

Number of posts : 1914
Age : 48
Localisation : Lower Alabama
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: New albums for 2018.   Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:52 pm

I finally ordered a couple of discs today. I know I am a bit late (by about a couple of years).

Stryper ~ No More Hell To Pay
Stryper ~ Fallen
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 18692
Age : 48
Localisation : Tennessee
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: New albums for 2018.   Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:01 pm

Anthem - Cutting Thru II (The Remix)


How have I missed this????  The CD came out in 1999 and I am just finding out about this classic rock band!!!

_________________




I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Xid

avatar

Number of posts : 3464
Age : 49
Localisation : Kalispell, MT
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: New albums for 2018.   Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:19 pm

Anthem is from the early 80's.
Back to top Go down
http://www.derekclose.com
alldatndensum
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 18692
Age : 48
Localisation : Tennessee
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: New albums for 2018.   Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:21 pm

Yep!  They sound like a mix of Deep Purple and Heart.  Good stuff!  The guitarist is the cousin of Lou Gramm of Foreigner fame.

_________________




I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Xid

avatar

Number of posts : 3464
Age : 49
Localisation : Kalispell, MT
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: New albums for 2018.   Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:27 pm

I didn't know the Foreigner relationship.  Actually, I don't know much about them.  I just remember seeing their album at the music store.
Back to top Go down
http://www.derekclose.com
Staybrite

avatar

Number of posts : 18635
Age : 50
Localisation : Seattle
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: New albums for 2018.   Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:03 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
Anthem - Cutting Thru II (The Remix)


How have I missed this????  The CD came out in 1999 and I am just finding out about this classic rock band!!!

That's funny because I feel like I have championed them in at least a couple threads over the last several years.  I just expect most people to ignore me because they are a female-fronted band.  I think they had one of the most talented vocalists in pretty much all of Christian rock/metal.

_________________
"I used to be indecisive.......... Now I'm not sure."
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 18692
Age : 48
Localisation : Tennessee
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: New albums for 2018.   Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:55 pm

It is possible but you have posted about them and for whatever reason these samples just didn't strike me. The guitar player has been posting regular on Facebook about this album. He seems to be raising awareness for a new project he is working on.  He had posted a video clip with samples of this whole album and I liked it. So, I bought it from them through eBay.

_________________




I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

avatar

Number of posts : 18635
Age : 50
Localisation : Seattle
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: New albums for 2018.   Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:27 am

Very cool.
You say he's also promoting a new project, anything recorded yet?

_________________
"I used to be indecisive.......... Now I'm not sure."
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 18692
Age : 48
Localisation : Tennessee
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: New albums for 2018.   Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:59 pm

If so, he isn't sharing samples.  He says he is working on something in the vein of "Jukebox Hero".

_________________




I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

avatar

Number of posts : 18635
Age : 50
Localisation : Seattle
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: New albums for 2018.   Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:07 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
If so, he isn't sharing samples.  He says he is working on something in the vein of "Jukebox Hero".

That sounds very promising.

_________________
"I used to be indecisive.......... Now I'm not sure."
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

avatar

Number of posts : 14927
Age : 88
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: New albums for 2018.   Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:06 pm

Novella - A Liquid Earth
Huntingtons - High School Rock
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 18692
Age : 48
Localisation : Tennessee
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: New albums for 2018.   Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:59 am

Joe Horn & Broken For Good - Right Where You Stand

_________________




I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Dynamis

avatar

Number of posts : 1488
Localisation : Arizona
Registration date : 2007-04-28

PostSubject: Re: New albums for 2018.   Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:54 pm

Quote :
That's funny because I feel like I have championed them in at least a couple threads over the last several years.  I just expect most people to ignore me because they are a female-fronted band.  I think they had one of the most talented vocalists in pretty much all of Christian rock/metal.

I purchased the original vinyl to "Cuttin' Thru" back in the day but somehow managed to lose it.  That said, I recently re-acquired the album via the "Cuttin' Thru II" re-release and am enjoying getting reacquainted with it.  Plan to do a review later this spring.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelicwarlord.com/
Staybrite

avatar

Number of posts : 18635
Age : 50
Localisation : Seattle
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: New albums for 2018.   Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:32 pm

Dynamis wrote:
Quote :
That's funny because I feel like I have championed them in at least a couple threads over the last several years.  I just expect most people to ignore me because they are a female-fronted band.  I think they had one of the most talented vocalists in pretty much all of Christian rock/metal.

I purchased the original vinyl to "Cuttin' Thru" back in the day but somehow managed to lose it.  That said, I recently re-acquired the album via the "Cuttin' Thru II" re-release and am enjoying getting reacquainted with it.  Plan to do a review later this spring.

I managed to snag a copy of "Cuttin' Thru II" on CD several years back and pretty much instantly fell in love with it.  Great album.

_________________
"I used to be indecisive.......... Now I'm not sure."
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 18692
Age : 48
Localisation : Tennessee
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: New albums for 2018.   Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:54 pm

Staybrite wrote:
alldatndensum wrote:
Anthem - Cutting Thru II (The Remix)


How have I missed this????  The CD came out in 1999 and I am just finding out about this classic rock band!!!

That's funny because I feel like I have championed them in at least a couple threads over the last several years.  I just expect most people to ignore me because they are a female-fronted band.  I think they had one of the most talented vocalists in pretty much all of Christian rock/metal.

Well, I am glad that I got this and can't wait until the new release they are slowly working on.

_________________




I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
alldatndensum
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 18692
Age : 48
Localisation : Tennessee
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: New albums for 2018.   Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:58 pm

As We Ascend - Farewell To Midnight
Random Hero - The Covering
Apologetix - I Know You Are But What Am I

_________________




I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
alldatndensum
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 18692
Age : 48
Localisation : Tennessee
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: New albums for 2018.   Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:18 pm

Angelic Force - Soldiers Of The Cross

_________________




I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: New albums for 2018.   

Back to top Go down
 
New albums for 2018.
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Comedy Albums.
» Blue Oyster Cult - The Complete Columbia Albums Box Set
» UG's Top 10 Prog Albums Of All Time
» Top Selling Rock Albums Of All Time
» Top 10 Christian rock/metal albums?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: The BUZZ!!! Music that ROCKS your face off!-
Jump to: