Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

R.I.P. Charlie Clark

Go down 
+3
Xid
Fundy
Guilty/Forgiven
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9945
Registration date : 2007-05-18

R.I.P. Charlie Clark Empty
PostSubject: R.I.P. Charlie Clark   R.I.P. Charlie Clark I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2018 1:54 pm

R.I.P. Charlie Clark Charli10

A.L.S. is a wicked and horrible condition, it's a blessing the Lord called him home.
Back to top Go down
Fundy

Fundy

Number of posts : 5318
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Charlie Clark   R.I.P. Charlie Clark I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2018 2:04 pm

Man, that's so sad.  I loved the stuff he did!

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5512
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Charlie Clark   R.I.P. Charlie Clark I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2018 3:08 pm

Glad he's no longer suffering from the disease.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23458
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Charlie Clark   R.I.P. Charlie Clark I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2018 4:42 pm

Another hero of the faith has gone home.  Man, Heaven is getting sweeter every day!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16562
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Charlie Clark   R.I.P. Charlie Clark I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2018 3:53 pm

Sad that he passed away.
But his music is still here.
Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3116
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Charlie Clark   R.I.P. Charlie Clark I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2018 4:21 pm

Favorite song by MP:

Back to top Go down
mr.electric40

mr.electric40

Number of posts : 676
Registration date : 2009-10-10

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Charlie Clark   R.I.P. Charlie Clark I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2018 11:58 pm

Our mortality is staring us all in the face... Do we all believe what we claim to... So many people I followed as a younger man have passed away... It reminds me and forces me to really take a look at myself...

May we all maintain the faith that Charlie seemed to exude to the end...
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9945
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Charlie Clark   R.I.P. Charlie Clark I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 2:19 am

Very well said.
Back to top Go down
Fundy

Fundy

Number of posts : 5318
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Charlie Clark   R.I.P. Charlie Clark I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 5:17 am

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
Very well said.
ditto

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Charlie Clark   R.I.P. Charlie Clark I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 7:14 am

Agreed Mr. Eletric. I find myself easily distracted from The Lord. By work, sports, etc. Just about anything. At times I even feel like a kid again in my knowledge of things (which is nothing).

I remember being in Gatlinburg on a church trip and went to a music store called "The Rhythm Section" (surprisingly it is STILL there but when I was in the area a few months ago I did not go there, just noticed it was still there so I don't know what kind of music they carry).

Anyway, I saw MP "Master Of The Metal" on vinyl. I had never heard of them. I picked it up, looked at it and saw the "Pure Metal" logo. I knew right then it was a Christian release and bought it without ever hearing it. I thought it was awesome! I have no idea what happened to that record. Years later I was able to get a MP3 copy of the album from Cliffy. Would love to see this get a proper reissue/remaster I would buy it in a heartbeat.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23458
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Charlie Clark   R.I.P. Charlie Clark I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 7:23 am

If someone wanted to do the remaster, I think I have a workable copy of it.  I boosted all three of the Messiah Prophet albums.  Of course, I was late to the party with MP, so I actuall prefer "Colors" as it has more of a Warrant sound.  It was my first exposure to the band.

I also agree on our mortality beginning to stare us in the face.  Not only are entertainers we looked up to disappearing in droves, but someone dying in their 50s seems so young.  We had a mom in our church die on New Year's Day....at the ripe old age of 32.  It seemed like such a tragedy because of her age.  I think about death a lot more than I used to (in a healthy way).

But, like Mike, I find myself to be so easily distracted from the Lord.  I also find myself easily distracted from things I used to enjoy but just don't do anymore like work on guitars or go geocaching.  I feel like I just stopped living and am now just goingn through the motions of the daily grind.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Charlie Clark   R.I.P. Charlie Clark I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 1:17 pm

You say you think about death more... I think that is why I said I feel like a kid again (sometimes). Because the thought of death never crosses my mind. Ever. Don't know why I just don't think about it. There are things I think about differently tho... Like "Hey watch this!" and then do something really stupid that might hurt me. That kind of stuff I think about in that I (for the most part) don't do stupid things that would get me hurt like when I was a teenager.

As for MP, the only album I really liked was "Master Of The Metal". Maybe because it was the only one I had ever heard until about 10 years ago. Found the other 2 (or samples of them on YouTube) and never cared for them. The mp3 version I have was remastered by Cliffy and it was one of those deals where he used to give them to people who had bought them at one time. And I would buy it again if it were ever reissued/remastered on CD.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Charlie Clark   R.I.P. Charlie Clark I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

R.I.P. Charlie Clark
Page 1 of 1