Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dale Thompson updates

Go down 
+2
alldatndensum
Alan TWWB
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Alan TWWB

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2016-02-22

Dale Thompson updates Empty
PostSubject: Dale Thompson updates   Dale Thompson updates I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 11:44 am

My band mate Dale Thompson is going to be releasing a lot of albums in 2018.  He and his brother Troy and working on a new BRIDE album, and from what I have heard it is going to be a big hit.  It returns to the old school "Snakes" type grooves.  He has two Brazilian projects as well, one called N.O.G. (No Other God) that is super technical prog type heavy with lots of blazing solos and amazing playing, and one called Perpetual Paranoia that is crazy heavy and more bare bones.  We will probably release another The World Will Burn album later in the year, but I have a indie "folkbilly" project that I am working on right now, so I am focused on that for the next few months.  I have written about 20 songs for the TWWB album but I am missing a real front runner single right now.  It has been challenging.  We are doing a concept album and want to be weirder and freakier than our other two.  
Hopefully 2018 will have some good releases.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23441
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Dale Thompson updates   Dale Thompson updates I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 9:30 am

I moved this out of the new releases for 2018 as that is for people to tell what new music they have acquired this year.  I felt that more people would see this and possibly respond if it had it's own place out in the main room.

I am definitely interested in the new Bride album and have supported their pledge drive.  I am also on board with the new The World Will Burn album.  I want to hear the other two before I jump on board with them.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Alan TWWB

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2016-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Dale Thompson updates   Dale Thompson updates I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 3:17 pm

I have heard some samples of both NOG and Perpetual Paranoia and they are very different but both super cool.  Neither is as experimental as TWWB but they are both super heavy and really cool sounding. Since Dale is somewhat "flooding" the market with new material, we have decided to make the next TWWB album pretty far out there...more experimental and conceptual.  I will talk to Dale and see if they will let me post some preview snippets on here for you guys to hear what these new bands sound like.
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2152
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Dale Thompson updates   Dale Thompson updates I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 7:40 pm

So are Dale and Michael Sweet in some sort of competition to see who can be heading up more projects?  It seems Ted Kirkpatrick has pulled back.  Oh yeah, I forgot Jimmy Brown.  Not that I have a problem with any of it except I don't have the disposable income to keep up with them all.  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23441
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Dale Thompson updates   Dale Thompson updates I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2018 7:58 am

messiaen77 wrote:
So are Dale and Michael Sweet in some sort of competition to see who can be heading up more projects?  It seems Ted Kirkpatrick has pulled back.  Oh yeah, I forgot Jimmy Brown.  Not that I have a problem with any of it except I don't have the disposable income to keep up with them all.  Very Happy

Right now, Dale is in the lead with a possibility of FOUR projects dropping this year.  Jimmy and Michael have to step it up.  While Michael is with Stryper and Sweet/Lynch, they seem to like alternating years.  Jimmy should have both Deliverance and Eraserhead albums out this year.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16553
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Dale Thompson updates   Dale Thompson updates I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2018 8:43 am

I'm very interested to the new Bride album too.
Back to top Go down
Fundy

Fundy

Number of posts : 5307
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Dale Thompson updates   Dale Thompson updates I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2018 11:38 am

I don't really do crowd funding stuff, but when Bride's album is available I'll be waiting in line!

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Dale Thompson updates   Dale Thompson updates I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2018 5:43 pm

At this point, I don't believe anyone anymore when they say it's the last Bride/Deliverance/whatever album. Because that's been proven wrong so many times by now. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dale Thompson updates   Dale Thompson updates I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dale Thompson updates
Page 1 of 1