Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Such an inspiration

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jen5

Jen5

Number of posts : 1710
Registration date : 2017-08-01

Such an inspiration Empty
PostSubject: Such an inspiration   Such an inspiration I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2018 5:11 pm

Michael Lerman is such an inspiration to me. He has cerebral palsy and does not have the use of his arms or legs. He overcomes these challenges every day and uses his mind to achieve his dreams. He's written two books and writes lyrics. He is not a heavy metal fan, but he enjoys Rock among his list of favourites. Michael approached me last year about singing one of his songs. He wanted me to recreate a previously recorded song, but it was pitched in a range that I couldn't achieve and he didn't want it altered. I was heartbroken that I couldn't give him what he wanted since I know he has some trouble finding people to make his lyrics come alive. All these months later, though, I keep coming back to Michael. I think of him often. He's such an inspiration. 

Here's one of his works. It's not really my cup of tea, but it's impossible for me to listen to this and not be affected by back story and the amazing accomplishment it represents....  (suggest listening on youtube. his lyrics and story are there.)

God bless Michael.
Back to top Go down

Such an inspiration
Page 1 of 1