Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Frontline Rewind Podcast coming to an end

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3120
Registration date : 2012-03-18

Frontline Rewind Podcast coming to an end Empty
PostSubject: Frontline Rewind Podcast coming to an end   Frontline Rewind Podcast coming to an end I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 2:18 am

I have enjoyed this podcast over the years. Some great stuff and a lot of interviews. I'm going to miss it. Here is the e-mail that was sent out today:

Dear Beloved Broadcasters:
After 6 years and 80 Episodes we are discontinuing production of Frontline Records Rewind.  The label is still going strong, by the God's grace.  We are working on a series that will have short video clips with artist and musician insights from Frontline and other labels.  Thanks so much for your participation and support through the years.  It has been a blast for the Rewind Crew!  All episodes will remain on iTunes, FrontlineRecords.us and YouTube, so feel free to air whenever it works into your programming.

All my best,
Adel Meisenheimer
Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3120
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Rewind Podcast coming to an end   Frontline Rewind Podcast coming to an end I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 2:25 am

Back to top Go down
Normaniac

Normaniac

Number of posts : 1450
Registration date : 2018-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Rewind Podcast coming to an end   Frontline Rewind Podcast coming to an end I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 12:41 pm

They will be missed.  Great program.
Back to top Go down
Livna

Livna

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2014-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Rewind Podcast coming to an end   Frontline Rewind Podcast coming to an end I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 2:18 pm

That’s a bummer. I always enjoyed Rewind. The most memorable episode for me was the Vengeance Rising/aDie Happy episode.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23432
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Rewind Podcast coming to an end   Frontline Rewind Podcast coming to an end I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 2:40 pm

That is kind of a bummer, I actually enjoyed this podcast.  I was thinking that at some point they were going to run out of label artists to interview...especially since they don't sign new acts (do they?)

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Rewind Podcast coming to an end   Frontline Rewind Podcast coming to an end I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frontline Rewind Podcast coming to an end
Page 1 of 1