Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What will be the first album of Christmas music for you?

Go down 
+10
Driven
Through The Dark Radio
MikeInFla
messiaen77
topshot rhit
Fundy
rockerVu2
Staybrite
Xid
alldatndensum
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23483
Registration date : 2007-01-30

What will be the first album of Christmas music for you? Empty
PostSubject: What will be the first album of Christmas music for you?   What will be the first album of Christmas music for you? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2018 8:00 am

Mine was:

Sidewalk Prophets - Merry Christmas To You

Followed by:

Helix - A Heavy Mental Christmas

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5525
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: What will be the first album of Christmas music for you?   What will be the first album of Christmas music for you? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2018 11:37 am

I'll probably put in Trans-Siberian Orchestra.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23465
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: What will be the first album of Christmas music for you?   What will be the first album of Christmas music for you? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2018 1:21 pm

Nothing...don't own any Christmas albums.  geek

Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: What will be the first album of Christmas music for you?   What will be the first album of Christmas music for you? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2018 9:30 pm

Staybrite wrote:

Not even the Helix or Twisted Sister albums?  They are so much fun!  You also need Monster Ballads Christmas and We Wish You A Metal Christmas.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16575
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: What will be the first album of Christmas music for you?   What will be the first album of Christmas music for you? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 8:39 am

I really don't like Christmas songs and don't listen to these songs.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What will be the first album of Christmas music for you?   What will be the first album of Christmas music for you? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 2:19 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
Staybrite wrote:

Not even the Helix or Twisted Sister albums?  They are so much fun!  You also need Monster Ballads Christmas and We Wish You A Metal Christmas.

I'm kind of like Yvonne, in that i don't really like most Christmas songs so don't own any of the albums.  Not even metal or hard rock versions of old Christmas songs do it for me.  Although I would probably enjoy some instrumental stuff like TSO or something like that.  Maybe I'll give that a try.

Fundy

Number of posts : 5340
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: What will be the first album of Christmas music for you?   What will be the first album of Christmas music for you? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 3:59 pm

I'm not that keen on Christmas songs, but I do LOVE Night Of Silence by Theocracy

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: What will be the first album of Christmas music for you?   What will be the first album of Christmas music for you? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2018 8:20 am

Staybrite wrote:
alldatndensum wrote:
Staybrite wrote:

I'm kind of like Yvonne, in that i don't really like most Christmas songs so don't own any of the albums.  Not even metal or hard rock versions of old Christmas songs do it for me.  Although I would probably enjoy some instrumental stuff like TSO or something like that.  Maybe I'll give that a try.

We had someone burn us copies of all the TSO albums to try out.  I just couldn't get into them at all.  Now, I do love me some Northern Lights Orchestra.  They are a super group that does some traditional carols but write a lot of originals, too.  Their originals are all about the miracle of Jesus.  They are in that classic 80's rock sound.  What hurts them is the name and lack of promotion.  Their name sounds like a deliberate mix of the band Northern Lights and TSO.  They need something unique, and they need to promote the daylights out of themselves especially at this time of the year.  I may have to spin some of their stuff today......right after the newest Pentatonix album!!!

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What will be the first album of Christmas music for you?   What will be the first album of Christmas music for you? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2018 10:54 am

Maybe I will check out some NLO as well.

Number of posts : 3876

PostSubject: Re: What will be the first album of Christmas music for you?   What will be the first album of Christmas music for you? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2018 12:14 pm

I always just shuffle my Christmas tracks. Can play for at least a couple weeks without repeat.

alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: What will be the first album of Christmas music for you?   What will be the first album of Christmas music for you? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2018 9:02 pm

Oh, I could do that.  However, I am an album oriented guy.  Also, I like to listen to a couple of albums of Christmas music and then sprinkle in other albums, too.  I am not the Christmas music fanatic that plays nothing but carols this time of year.

Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2152
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: What will be the first album of Christmas music for you?   What will be the first album of Christmas music for you? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2018 11:15 am

It's always A Twisted Christmas.
Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3123
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: What will be the first album of Christmas music for you?   What will be the first album of Christmas music for you? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2018 3:51 pm

First one this year was the same one we play every year first - A Charlie Brown Christmas. Never get tired of that one. The rest have been various artist LP records we have been playing.
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: What will be the first album of Christmas music for you?   What will be the first album of Christmas music for you? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2018 10:05 am

rockerVu2 wrote:
I really don't like Christmas songs and don't listen to these songs.

ShockedShockedShocked
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: What will be the first album of Christmas music for you?   What will be the first album of Christmas music for you? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2018 1:58 pm

I have a Third Day Christmas Cd and A Rock Power Praise Cd.
That's all the Christmas music I have.

I'm glad Gary you and I have the same, we're both not really fans of Christmas music.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What will be the first album of Christmas music for you?   What will be the first album of Christmas music for you? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2018 3:41 pm

rockerVu2 wrote:
I have a Third Day Christmas Cd and A Rock Power Praise Cd.
That's all the Christmas music I have.

I'm glad Gary you and I have the same, we're both not really fans of Christmas music.

It's nice to know when someone else feels the same as you.  Very Happy

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: What will be the first album of Christmas music for you?   What will be the first album of Christmas music for you? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2018 4:23 pm

I'm sure that I'll start playing "The Night Santa Went Crazy" and "It's Christmas at Ground Zero" by Weird Al soon  santa
Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3123
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: What will be the first album of Christmas music for you?   What will be the first album of Christmas music for you? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2018 6:46 am

I also have a CD of The December People. It has songs in the style of other classic rock artsits. This one sounds a lot like Queen:

And this one has Steve Walsh from Kansas on vocals

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: What will be the first album of Christmas music for you?   What will be the first album of Christmas music for you? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2018 8:48 pm

The December People have like three albums, I think.  I have a couple of theirs where I bought downloads last year. They are fun listens.

Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: What will be the first album of Christmas music for you?   What will be the first album of Christmas music for you? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2018 7:52 am

Quote :
It's nice to know when someone else feels the same as you.  What will be the first album of Christmas music for you? Icon_biggrin

That's how I feel it too.
Not everyone loves to listen to Christmas songs.

But I will listen to the songs of The December People.
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: What will be the first album of Christmas music for you?   What will be the first album of Christmas music for you? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2018 4:21 pm

I don't usually do Christmas music, but:

Back to top Go down
mr.electric40

mr.electric40

Number of posts : 678
Registration date : 2009-10-10

PostSubject: Re: What will be the first album of Christmas music for you?   What will be the first album of Christmas music for you? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2018 7:18 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: What will be the first album of Christmas music for you?   What will be the first album of Christmas music for you? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2018 3:53 pm

Been playing a couple of December People albums today.

Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9960
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: What will be the first album of Christmas music for you?   What will be the first album of Christmas music for you? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 1:53 am

Like Topshot, I shuffle mine as well. But I did listen to the entire "Home For Christmas" album by Amy Grant yesterday. This year I'm trying to listen to different stuff. I have absolute favs, essential albums I play every year, but I need different material this year. Some good recommends in this thread so far.
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2152
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: What will be the first album of Christmas music for you?   What will be the first album of Christmas music for you? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 9:38 am

In the coming weeks I will break out the "Excelsis" series, a beautifully dark set of Christmas songs by a group of darkwave/goth performers.  I've going there soon I think.  I've already pulled out Tarja's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What will be the first album of Christmas music for you?   What will be the first album of Christmas music for you? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What will be the first album of Christmas music for you?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next