Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fierce Heart news.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Fierce Heart news.  Empty
PostSubject: Fierce Heart news.    Fierce Heart news.  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2018 8:41 am

A message from Rex Carroll over the new Fierce Heart album.

"And now for some positive news... Fierce Heart is in the studio as of tomorrow, and there is a new album on the way, featuring Robert Reynolds on vocals, Nick Forchione on the skins, Antonio Acevedo on bajo, and yours truly on geetar. There will be more info coming with regular updates, couldn't be more excited...it's about TIME for some new music, right??!!".
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23424
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Fierce Heart news.    Fierce Heart news.  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2018 3:41 pm

Well that sounds interesting.  I'm wondering who Robert Reynolds is though, he certainly wasn't the guy who sang on the first Fierce Heart album (that was Larry Elkins).  I'm not surprised that Elkins isn't on the new album, from what I've read him and Rex didn't get along well.
I'm really interested to hear what this is going to sounds like.

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: Fierce Heart news.    Fierce Heart news.  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 7:59 am

I'm curious to this new album.
I'm not familiar with the first Fierce Heart album.
As long it rocks it's cool.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9956
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Fierce Heart news.    Fierce Heart news.  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 12:58 pm

Such a killer album nearly 35 years ago ! I for one am stoked he's gonna work on another album. I suppose the only reason to use the "Fierce Heart" name is 1. It's his baby, and 2. He'll keep a similar sound maybe ? I mean, it was a 2 man project and one of the men ain't doing it, sooooo...

But it has inspired me to spin it today !

Fierce Heart news.  Image111
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Fierce Heart news.    Fierce Heart news.  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 4:12 pm

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
Such a killer album nearly 35 years ago ! I for one am stoked he's gonna work on another album. I suppose the only reason to use the "Fierce Heart" name is 1. It's his baby, and 2. He'll keep a similar sound maybe ? I mean, it was a 2 man project and one of the men ain't doing it, sooooo...

But it has inspired me to spin it today !

I'm guessing the music is closer to the Fierce Heart style and he wants a melodic metal vocalist for the music.
I don't think he will do anything with Whitecross unless he can get Scott on board.  He said he has a lot of stuff written in one of the earlier interviews, so hopefully we will see another Rex Carrol Blues album along with a King James album maybe (hopefully).

PureMetalFan (Article) wrote:
According to Rex, “…I have enough material for 2 or 3 rock albums, each with a different singer, a texas blues album, and an all-instrumental acoustic guitar album.”

https://thepuremetalfan.wordpress.com/2018/09/26/exclusive-rex-carroll-set-to-record-two-new-rock-albums/

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: Fierce Heart news.    Fierce Heart news.  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 5:15 pm

Nice ! I'd LOVE to hear new material from Whitecross. With the old metal bands past their experimental phases and attempts to please people in the 90s, now coming out with raw, classic metal albums that hearken back to the original stuff we fell in love with in the 80s... it's time for Whitecross.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Fierce Heart news.    Fierce Heart news.  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 5:49 pm

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
Nice ! I'd LOVE to hear new material from Whitecross. With the old metal bands past their experimental phases and attempts to please people in the 90s, now coming out with raw, classic metal albums that hearken back to the original stuff we fell in love with in the 80s... it's time for Whitecross.

From your mouth to God's ears!

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: Fierce Heart news.    Fierce Heart news.  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 8:44 pm

Cool   cheers
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Fierce Heart news.    Fierce Heart news.  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 9:23 pm

I couldn't agree more!!!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: Fierce Heart news.    Fierce Heart news.  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2018 8:38 am

I really have strong doubts if there ever is coming a Whitecross album with new songs on it.
A new King James CD with new songs would be awesome too.
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: Fierce Heart news.    Fierce Heart news.  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2018 8:41 am

Quote :

Would'nt that be so cool, so very cool?
Styper did the same, but now I hope Whitecross will follow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fierce Heart news.    Fierce Heart news.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fierce Heart news.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: The BUZZ!!! Music that ROCKS your face off!-
Jump to: