Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Still more BORED STATS!!!

Go down 
+10
rockerVu2
topshot rhit
kerrick
Staybrite
MikeInFla
Through The Dark Radio
Guilty/Forgiven
Fundy
Xid
alldatndensum
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

Still more BORED STATS!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still more BORED STATS!!!   Still more BORED STATS!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 12:01 pm

Staybrite wrote:
Fundy wrote:
Through The Dark Radio wrote:
Staybrite wrote:
Drat, I used to lead this loony bin.  Now I have slipped more than 60 posts behind Alldat.  Laughing

Those 60+ posts were about his new album  Very Happy
lol!
That's the answer then.  Staybrite, all you need to do is make your own album.

Well I do have a guitar. All I lack is a recording studio, talent, and some songs.  I'm almost there! Laughing

Hey, you've heard what's being produced out there now . . . you don't need talent  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23452
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Still more BORED STATS!!!   Still more BORED STATS!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 4:56 pm

Staybrite wrote:
Fundy wrote:
Staybrite wrote:
Drat, I used to lead this loony bin.  Now I have slipped more than 60 posts behind Alldat.  Laughing

lol!

Well I do have a guitar. All I lack is a recording studio, talent, and some songs.  I'm almost there! Laughing

Hey, you've heard what's being produced out there now . . . you don't need talent  Very Happy

Sad, but true.  However I don't own auto-tune either.... Laughing

Through The Dark Radio

PostSubject: Re: Still more BORED STATS!!!   Still more BORED STATS!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2019 8:43 am

Staybrite wrote:
Staybrite wrote:
Fundy wrote:
Staybrite wrote:

lol!

Sad, but true.  However I don't own auto-tune either.... Laughing
Like that really matters now  geek
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23477
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Still more BORED STATS!!!   Still more BORED STATS!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2019 10:25 am

Autotune is a good tool if used appropriately.  It can save a lot of time in the studio and reduce stress for vocalists.  You can fix a missed note without having to do another full take.

Using it to make horrible singers sound good or good singers sound robotic is a total misuse of this tool.  It is the digital equivalent to using a handgun for a hammer.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16573
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Still more BORED STATS!!!   Still more BORED STATS!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2019 10:38 am

Quote :
It'd be cool to see you around here more often Mr Topshot

I agree with Jim in this.
It would be cool to read more posts of you topshot.
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2564
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Still more BORED STATS!!!   Still more BORED STATS!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2019 4:19 pm

Staybrite wrote:
topshot rhit wrote:
I predict I'll finally drop off the list in 2019. I can't believe so many slackers have let me linger there so long.

lol!  Yeah, come on slackers put Topshot in his place!  ROTFL
Are you talking about me?geek
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Still more BORED STATS!!!   Still more BORED STATS!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2019 3:39 pm

Hardkore wrote:
Staybrite wrote:
topshot rhit wrote:
I predict I'll finally drop off the list in 2019. I can't believe so many slackers have let me linger there so long.

As my old platoon sergeant used to say "If the shoe fits, put it on.  If it don't, keep it close, it'll fit eventually."  
So yes, I'm talking to you!

Jen5

Number of posts : 1710
Registration date : 2017-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Still more BORED STATS!!!   Still more BORED STATS!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2019 4:24 pm

This thread is hilarious
Back to top Go down
Jen5

Jen5

Number of posts : 1710
Registration date : 2017-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Still more BORED STATS!!!   Still more BORED STATS!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2019 4:26 pm

Staybrite wrote:
Did you know admin's can delete your posts and make the count go down?
I'm pretty certain that's how Alldat got ahead of me.  Twisted Evil

Conspiracy theorist!!
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: Still more BORED STATS!!!   Still more BORED STATS!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2019 9:08 pm

Staybrite wrote:
Hardkore wrote:
Staybrite wrote:
topshot rhit wrote:

As my old platoon sergeant used to say "If the shoe fits, put it on.  If it don't, keep it close, it'll fit eventually."  
Well I don’t always have something to add to the conversation. Often times it is maybe about a movie. Since I really don’t listen to music that much anymore, I tend to bypass those threads. Plus I mainly only get online via my mobiles while at work (on breaks) or at restaurants.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Still more BORED STATS!!!   Still more BORED STATS!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2019 12:10 am

Hardkore wrote:
Staybrite wrote:
Hardkore wrote:
Staybrite wrote:
topshot rhit wrote:

Well I don’t always have something to add to the conversation. Often times it is maybe about a movie. Since I really don’t listen to music that much anymore, I tend to bypass those threads. Plus I mainly only get online via my mobiles while at work (on breaks) or at restaurants.

I'm just ribbing you brother.  I'm just happy you (and all the rest of our regulars) still post here on a regular basis.  It's great to have all of you here.  Smile

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: Still more BORED STATS!!!   Still more BORED STATS!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2019 1:46 pm

Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

PostSubject: Re: Still more BORED STATS!!!   Still more BORED STATS!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2019 3:23 pm

So are we still allowed to post here to boost our count?  scratch
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Still more BORED STATS!!!   Still more BORED STATS!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2019 3:33 pm

Is that what you just did? geek

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Still more BORED STATS!!!   Still more BORED STATS!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2019 11:31 pm

I posted very little this year and I'm still up there. The sins of my youth have paid off in the bored stats dept.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Still more BORED STATS!!!   Still more BORED STATS!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2019 4:00 am

Driven wrote:
I posted very little this year and I'm still up there. The sins of my youth have paid off in the bored stats dept.

lol!

Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Still more BORED STATS!!!   Still more BORED STATS!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2019 7:19 am

No, you can't.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Still more BORED STATS!!!   Still more BORED STATS!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2019 7:20 am

Only me!

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Still more BORED STATS!!!   Still more BORED STATS!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2019 7:20 am

Thus sayeth the Board!

lol!

Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

PostSubject: Re: Still more BORED STATS!!!   Still more BORED STATS!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2019 9:04 pm

I remember doing crazy post quotes just to boost my post count over at the old CMR. Then that went under.
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

PostSubject: Re: Still more BORED STATS!!!   Still more BORED STATS!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2019 9:04 pm

Driven wrote:
I remember doing crazy post quotes just to boost my post count over at the old CMR. Then that went under.
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Driven wrote:
Driven wrote:
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

PostSubject: Re: Still more BORED STATS!!!   Still more BORED STATS!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2019 9:05 pm

Driven wrote:
Driven wrote:
Driven wrote:
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

PostSubject: Re: Still more BORED STATS!!!   Still more BORED STATS!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2019 9:06 pm

Driven wrote:
Driven wrote:
Driven wrote:
Driven wrote:
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

PostSubject: Re: Still more BORED STATS!!!   Still more BORED STATS!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2019 9:06 pm

Driven wrote:
Driven wrote:
Driven wrote:
Driven wrote:
Driven wrote:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Still more BORED STATS!!!   Still more BORED STATS!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Still more BORED STATS!!!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next