Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Preorders up for Holy Soldier, Love Life & Recon

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3117
Registration date : 2012-03-18

Preorders up for Holy Soldier, Love Life & Recon Empty
PostSubject: Preorders up for Holy Soldier, Love Life & Recon   Preorders up for Holy Soldier, Love Life & Recon I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2019 6:34 am

http://roxxrecords.storenvy.com/collections/776862-pre-order

I ordered HS and Love Life on CD. Have slowed down on vinyl purchases for the time being. Would love to have them but right now CD's are the way to go.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Preorders up for Holy Soldier, Love Life & Recon   Preorders up for Holy Soldier, Love Life & Recon I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2019 9:08 am

I want the Love Life for the updated sound and 3 of the 5 bonus tracks.  Two are songs that are already on the album and I don't care about those.

I am debating whether to get Holy Soldier.  I have the original, but this does have a bonus track.  Is it worth getting for one song?  Is it a rocker or a ballad?  Does it sound like the original H5 lineup or does it have the Promise Man sound.  I hate not knowing.  Even a 30 sec. clip could make me want to order or decide to leave this alone.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23422
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Preorders up for Holy Soldier, Love Life & Recon   Preorders up for Holy Soldier, Love Life & Recon I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2019 12:31 pm

I got the Recon last year or so when they first did it, so I only signed up for the Holy Soldier and Love Life reissues.  I have the original Love Life and the sound is pretty bad, so I hope they were able to clean that up quite a bit.  I have the Spaceport issue of the first HS album and the volume of it is incredibly low....so hoping that is substantially improved as well.

I don't do vinyl so only CDs for me.

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Preorders up for Holy Soldier, Love Life & Recon   Preorders up for Holy Soldier, Love Life & Recon I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2019 2:18 pm

Pre-ordered the special vinyl for now.
Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

PostSubject: Re: Preorders up for Holy Soldier, Love Life & Recon   Preorders up for Holy Soldier, Love Life & Recon I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2019 2:38 pm

Here it is:

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Preorders up for Holy Soldier, Love Life & Recon   Preorders up for Holy Soldier, Love Life & Recon I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2019 4:52 pm

I don't know that it is worth the extra song, but I am going to do it.  I loved Steven Patrick's voice and the Last Train album.  This reminds me more of that era.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

PostSubject: Re: Preorders up for Holy Soldier, Love Life & Recon   Preorders up for Holy Soldier, Love Life & Recon I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2019 8:48 am

I almost didn't order HS because I have a digital download of it that I bought from Walmart back when they sold MP3's. But I really like it and the ones I like I would rather have a CD copy. Bonuses or not, I'd like to have it.

Have never heard Love Life so I am really looking forward to that one.
Back to top Go down
Black Rider

Black Rider

Number of posts : 1566
Registration date : 2011-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Preorders up for Holy Soldier, Love Life & Recon   Preorders up for Holy Soldier, Love Life & Recon I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2019 10:26 am

I actually like the Love Life album more then the Fear Not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Preorders up for Holy Soldier, Love Life & Recon   Preorders up for Holy Soldier, Love Life & Recon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Preorders up for Holy Soldier, Love Life & Recon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: The BUZZ!!! Music that ROCKS your face off!-
Jump to: