Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Happy Easter.....errr......Resurrection Day!!!

Go down 
+2
rockerVu2
alldatndensum
6 posters
AuthorMessage
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Happy Easter.....errr......Resurrection Day!!! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Easter.....errr......Resurrection Day!!!   Happy Easter.....errr......Resurrection Day!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2019 4:46 am

I want to wish you all a very happy Easter, or Resurrection Day!  My grandma wouldn't call it Easter unless you were talking about a particular bunny and egg hunts.  She referred to today as Resurrection Day!

So, regardless of your traditions, I wish you the most blessed day as we remember the sacrifice of our Lord and Savior and His glorious resurrection and victory over death, Hell, and the grave.  He is to be praised and receive all glory and honor forever and ever, amen!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Happy Easter.....errr......Resurrection Day!!!   Happy Easter.....errr......Resurrection Day!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2019 7:00 am

That's what I all wish you too.
Jesus has risen for you too.
Never forget that.
Back to top Go down
Black Rider

Black Rider

Number of posts : 1566
Registration date : 2011-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Happy Easter.....errr......Resurrection Day!!!   Happy Easter.....errr......Resurrection Day!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2019 10:21 am

1But on the first day of the week, at early dawn, they went to the tomb, taking the spices they had prepared. 2And they found the stone rolled away from the tomb, 3but when they went in they did not find the body of the Lord Jesus. 4While they were perplexed about this, behold, two men stood by them in dazzling apparel. 5And as they were frightened and bowed their faces to the ground, the men said to them, “Why do you seek the living among the dead? 6He is not here, but has risen. Remember how he told you, while he was still in Galilee, 7that the Son of Man must be delivered into the hands of sinful men and be crucified and on the third day rise.” 8And they remembered his words, 9and returning from the tomb they told all these things to the eleven and to all the rest. 10Now it was Mary Magdalene and Joanna and Mary the mother of James and the other women with them who told these things to the apostles, 11but these words seemed to them an idle tale, and they did not believe them. 12But Peter rose and ran to the tomb; stooping and looking in, he saw the linen cloths by themselves; and he went home marveling at what had happened.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23424
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Happy Easter.....errr......Resurrection Day!!!   Happy Easter.....errr......Resurrection Day!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2019 10:57 am

He is risen!  Praise God!!

Xid

Number of posts : 5516
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Happy Easter.....errr......Resurrection Day!!!   Happy Easter.....errr......Resurrection Day!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2019 1:43 pm

He is risen, indeed!
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Fundy

Fundy

Number of posts : 5327
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Happy Easter.....errr......Resurrection Day!!!   Happy Easter.....errr......Resurrection Day!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2019 3:12 am

Happy Easter to all!

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Easter.....errr......Resurrection Day!!!   Happy Easter.....errr......Resurrection Day!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Easter.....errr......Resurrection Day!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: Warped Drive - General Discussion-
Jump to: