Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Get Intense Defense today!

Go down 
+11
messiaen77
Follower of Jesus
mr.electric40
Staybrite
Black Rider
MikeInFla
Normaniac
Xid
topshot rhit
Samson
alldatndensum
15 posters
AuthorMessage
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23483
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Get Intense Defense today! Empty
PostSubject: Get Intense Defense today!   Get Intense Defense today! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2019 7:48 pm

It looks like Joshua Perahia is now selling the remastered version of his classic album with Rob Rock on vocals.  Order now, while supplies last!  It is a bargain at $34.99 pus $10 shipping!  But wait!  There's more!  Order now, and we'll throw in a smokeless ashtray, a year's supply of Rice-A-Roni--the San Francisco treat, and a battery operated coconut so you can bang your head with it!

OK, I am only kidding about the extras, but the price I am dead serious about.

https://www.joshuaperahia.com/product/intense-defense/

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Samson

Samson

Number of posts : 734
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Get Intense Defense today!   Get Intense Defense today! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2019 9:06 pm

You mean we don't get the Michael Sweet autobiography with this package?
Back to top Go down
topshot rhit

Number of posts : 3876

PostSubject: Re: Get Intense Defense today!   Get Intense Defense today! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2019 9:20 pm

alldatndensum wrote:

Hmmm, that is rather Offensively Intense.

Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5525
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Get Intense Defense today!   Get Intense Defense today! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2019 11:00 pm

I'll pass.  It's one thing to be proud of your work...
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Normaniac

Normaniac

Number of posts : 1455
Registration date : 2018-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Get Intense Defense today!   Get Intense Defense today! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2019 1:18 am

Hard pass.
Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3123
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Get Intense Defense today!   Get Intense Defense today! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2019 4:56 am

Nope. Maybe some day digital downloads for 9.99 but that's it.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Get Intense Defense today!   Get Intense Defense today! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2019 7:20 am

Samson wrote:
You mean we don't get the Michael Sweet autobiography with this package?

I would settle for the Mike Sweet expose that he's ranted about for years.  Trash talking everyone with more success than him, his political rants, and the way he mistreats those that disagree with him is why I am no longer connected with him on Facebook.  He unfriended me once for disagreeing with him after he blessed me out in a quite uncouth manner.  I sent him a friend's request a year later which he accepted.  We talked it out and I thought everything was cool until I noticed the same patterns.  I showed myself the door this time.

topshot rhit wrote:
alldatndensum wrote:

Hmmm, that is rather Offensively Intense.

Now, that's funny!   lol!

Xid wrote:
I'll pass.  It's one thing to be proud of your work...

When i told my wife about the price, she said the exact same thing.  It is okay to be proud of yourself, but that is just ridiculous.  It is like he is expecting people to either flock to get this no matter the price because he's somebody, or he knows he has rubbed enough people the wrong way and this is the only way to recoup his losses.  Either way, I am not giving him $44.99 for one CD.

MikeInFla wrote:
Nope. Maybe some day digital downloads for 9.99 but that's it.

If he would just price the CDs more realistically, I'd get this one.  I'd pay $10 for downloads as well if that were an option.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
Black Rider

Black Rider

Number of posts : 1566
Registration date : 2011-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Get Intense Defense today!   Get Intense Defense today! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2019 9:34 am

He's going to be remembered for being a jackwagon instead of his music. It's sad.
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5525
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Get Intense Defense today!   Get Intense Defense today! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2019 9:36 am

I've had my own run in with him so I won't be purchasing anything from him.  Ever.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23465
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Get Intense Defense today!   Get Intense Defense today! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2019 11:24 am

This is sadly funny.  I wouldn't pay that price for any cd.  I have one of the European reissues of the album from a few years back and that will just have to be good enough for me.

Normaniac

Number of posts : 1455
Registration date : 2018-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Get Intense Defense today!   Get Intense Defense today! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2019 4:44 pm

I'll settle for keeping my download.
Back to top Go down
mr.electric40

mr.electric40

Number of posts : 678
Registration date : 2009-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Get Intense Defense today!   Get Intense Defense today! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2019 4:49 pm

I have a copy of the Original RCA from Germany... 

However Cliffy (J Powell Steinhaus) did a personal remaster about 10 years ago and I have a copy of that (digitally) sounds phenomenal .... (he did the same thing with the orginal Yellow and Black Attack EP)
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com
Follower of Jesus

Follower of Jesus

Number of posts : 815
Registration date : 2007-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Get Intense Defense today!   Get Intense Defense today! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2019 5:55 pm

I have a download from years ago. At that price I’ll just stick with what I have.
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2152
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Get Intense Defense today!   Get Intense Defense today! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2019 5:49 pm

You know there will be people who buy it. Probably Rob Rock fans.
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Get Intense Defense today!   Get Intense Defense today! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2019 2:51 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
a year's supply of Rice-A-Roni--the San Francisco treat

Nice.

I can't see myself paying this for a CD unless it really isn't available anywhere else and I'm dead set on owning that particular piece of music. For various reasons, I am not dead set on owning this, since I've never heard it and I haven't heard wonderful reports of the artist.
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16575
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Get Intense Defense today!   Get Intense Defense today! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2019 7:06 am

That's a lot of money for one CD.
I think the shipping outside Europe will be more than $ 10.00.
I might keep the old one of Intense Defense I still have.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Get Intense Defense today!   Get Intense Defense today! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2019 9:38 am

I tried doing my own remaster.  I can increase the overall volume and make everything sound more dynamic.  However, I cannot seem to draw out the bass without losing the guitars to the keys.  So I kept the bass lower so the guitars stayed crisp.

Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Get Intense Defense today!   Get Intense Defense today! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2019 2:07 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
I tried doing my own remaster.  I can increase the overall volume and make everything sound more dynamic.  However, I cannot seem to draw out the bass without losing the guitars to the keys.  So I kept the bass lower so the guitars stayed crisp.

What would Joshua think???  Shocked
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3507
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Get Intense Defense today!   Get Intense Defense today! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2019 2:16 pm

^I'm sure if you posted about it on his FB, you'd find out!   Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Get Intense Defense today!   Get Intense Defense today! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2019 4:29 pm

Through The Dark Radio wrote:
alldatndensum wrote:

What would Joshua think???  Shocked

kerrick wrote:
^I'm sure if you posted about it on his FB, you'd find out!   Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

I should do it but tell him that Michael Sweet told me to!!!   lol!

Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Get Intense Defense today!   Get Intense Defense today! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2019 7:53 am

Waaahaahahaahahaaaa  ROTFL
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3507
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Get Intense Defense today!   Get Intense Defense today! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2019 10:02 am

lol!

I dare you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get Intense Defense today!   Get Intense Defense today! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Get Intense Defense today!
Page 1 of 1