Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Divine Aggression this hour

Go down 
+2
Xid
Jen5
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jen5

Jen5

Number of posts : 1710
Registration date : 2017-08-01

Divine Aggression this hour Empty
PostSubject: Divine Aggression this hour   Divine Aggression this hour I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2019 5:07 pm

Hey guys.

If you get a chance, tune in to Kelly Matthew's Divine Aggression Radio show this hour (3pm Pacific/6pm Eastern and 10am for me). He's playing all new music this hour (with the exception of his classics segment where he plays a couple oldies).  Tune in to Magic FM https://magic109.com/?fbclid=IwAR1fw4vE6ZXR6tDRGyav4ia2sE9MEZ5F9fAPBnkzo4cSnK26YIuFtykSCRY and come join the DA FB Community https://www.facebook.com/groups/1902511953307816/?fref=nf for the show. I tune in to this show most weeks. If you haven't checked it out, it's an awesome show. Lots of new music, plenty of oldies, and of course, Kelly.

Drums  Headbang
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5516
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Divine Aggression this hour   Divine Aggression this hour I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2019 6:06 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Divine Aggression this hour   Divine Aggression this hour I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2019 10:04 am

Divine Aggression Radio??? Sounds satanic to me  lol!
Back to top Go down
Jen5

Jen5

PostSubject: Re: Divine Aggression this hour   Divine Aggression this hour I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2019 1:34 pm

Through The Dark Radio wrote:
Divine Aggression Radio??? Sounds satanic to me  lol!

Fight
Back to top Go down
topshot rhit

Number of posts : 3874
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Divine Aggression this hour   Divine Aggression this hour I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2019 8:29 pm

Jen5 wrote:
Fight
She has really taken a liking to beating people with sticks.

Jen5

Jen5

PostSubject: Re: Divine Aggression this hour   Divine Aggression this hour I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2019 8:38 pm

lol
I live in a country where it is illegal to carry pepper spray. i'm just using what's available to me...  Fight
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5516
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Divine Aggression this hour   Divine Aggression this hour I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2019 10:12 pm

Hit 'em again!
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Jen5

Jen5

PostSubject: Re: Divine Aggression this hour   Divine Aggression this hour I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2019 11:51 pm

Xid wrote:
Hit 'em again!
Don't have to ask me twice.
Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Spam
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23422
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Divine Aggression this hour   Divine Aggression this hour I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2019 9:08 am

I guess I shouldn't be surprised that a thread with the word "Aggression" in the title would become this violent.  Now where is that "Divine" part?  scratch Laughing

Through The Dark Radio

PostSubject: Re: Divine Aggression this hour   Divine Aggression this hour I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2019 9:17 am

Jen5 wrote:
Xid wrote:
Hit 'em again!
Don't have to ask me twice.
Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Spam

Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Jen5

Jen5

PostSubject: Re: Divine Aggression this hour   Divine Aggression this hour I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2019 2:05 pm

Aw TTDR... I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

PostSubject: Re: Divine Aggression this hour   Divine Aggression this hour I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2019 2:29 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KellyM

KellyM

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2008-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Divine Aggression this hour   Divine Aggression this hour I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2019 11:45 pm

Thank you Jen for all the kind words & hyping up the show! You're the best. 
If you don't make it to the live airing, you can always hear it on iTunes: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/divine-aggression-radio/id1122777555 
or if you don't do the iTunes thing, you can listen here: https://player.fm/series/divine-aggression-radio You can listen and/or download the shows for free.

Thanks for your support everyone. I take requests, so feel free to connect with me on social media or drop me an email: divineaggressionradio@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/lordchainrocks
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Divine Aggression this hour   Divine Aggression this hour I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Divine Aggression this hour
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: The BUZZ!!! Music that ROCKS your face off!-
Jump to: