Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Remaining 2020 Releases?

Go down 
+6
Black Rider
alldatndensum
Normaniac
Jen5
kerrick
Staybrite
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23429
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Remaining 2020 Releases? Empty
PostSubject: Remaining 2020 Releases?   Remaining 2020 Releases? I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2020 4:20 pm

Ok, who's anticipating a new release that's expected to come out in 2020?  Maybe a reissue?

Here is what I'm hoping we will see before years end (not sure all of them will release this year....but one can hope).

Joshua's Creed - American Dream
Trytan - The Blood of Kings
Evans & Stokes - Into the Badlands (yes, Jen...just give me credit now for picking the album title) 
Inner Siege - Fury of Ages
War Priest - Doomtastica! (gonna take credit for picking this album title too....go ahead Death Is Gain....I dare you)
Gloriam Dei - Midnight Sun
Messenger (the U.S. version)

Would be cool to see another Big Chris & DBBB this year....but I don't think he's been doing a lot of recording.

kerrick

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Remaining 2020 Releases?   Remaining 2020 Releases? I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2020 4:33 pm

^Some good ones for sure!

I'm also looking forward to:

Adorned Graves - full length (hopefully; they've got a new one in the works but I'm not sure on timing)
Apostisy - re-released EP and new full length
Cloth - EP
Death Therapy - 2x EPs
Northern Flame - full length
Pantokrator - full length
Parakletos - full length
Back to top Go down
Jen5

Jen5

Number of posts : 1710
Registration date : 2017-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Remaining 2020 Releases?   Remaining 2020 Releases? I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2020 10:28 pm

It's certainly a title we've considered, Staybrite, but still no name for ESIV.  : )
Is JC releasing this year? Xid? That'd be cool.
I'm looking forward to:
Dominus Meus - DM2 (July some time I think)
Recon - reissue of Behind Enemy Lines. It's funny, the last "re-issue" was marketed as the last one ever!! Nope. It sold out so I guess they've caved to fan requests for more.

Will watch for Biogenesis who have a new one coming out, not sure of the title though and not sure whether I'll pick it up or not.
Back to top Go down
Normaniac

Normaniac

Number of posts : 1448
Registration date : 2018-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Remaining 2020 Releases?   Remaining 2020 Releases? I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2020 11:33 pm

Biogenesis and Trytan have piqued my interest.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Remaining 2020 Releases?   Remaining 2020 Releases? I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2020 2:40 am

BioGenesis?  I thought they were done when Chaz left the group.

Jen5

Number of posts : 1710
Registration date : 2017-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Remaining 2020 Releases?   Remaining 2020 Releases? I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2020 4:39 am

Huh? I didn't know he's left the group. He's was posting on FB just last week on the BioGenesis page.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Remaining 2020 Releases?   Remaining 2020 Releases? I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2020 9:49 am

The new Bride album will be done by the end of the year.  It has been sent off to be mixed/mastered.  We may see it before summer is over.

Stryper will release a new album in either Aug. or Sept.

Stairway is working on new material.

David Benson is supposedly working on new stuff as well.

Big Chris & D'Bare Bones Band probably won't make it this year.  I have been trying to get these two new guitars built to record with and they are driving me bonkers.  I just can't seem to get them right!  I have enough lyrics to do another, but I haven't worked on a lot of the music.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Black Rider

Black Rider

Number of posts : 1566
Registration date : 2011-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Remaining 2020 Releases?   Remaining 2020 Releases? I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2020 2:44 pm

Trytan is the one i'm most curious about but Stairway, Stryper and Death Therapy will get listens. Biogenesis is always kind of hit and miss for me.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Remaining 2020 Releases?   Remaining 2020 Releases? I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2020 4:37 pm

Jen5 wrote:
Huh? I didn't know he's left the group. He's was posting on FB just last week on the BioGenesis page.

I think I figured out what happened.

There is a newer incarnation of the band (all new members, with the exception of Chaz).
The band that recorded the albums "Decadence Divine" and "Black Widow" have moved on without Chaz and are working on a project called "After Winter".
I'm glad to see that Chaz is continuing.  I think he's an incredibly talented singer, but I'm just not a huge fan of the more aggressive/extreme style vocals that pepper the Bio albums

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Remaining 2020 Releases?   Remaining 2020 Releases? I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2020 4:42 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
The new Bride album will be done by the end of the year.  It has been sent off to be mixed/mastered.  We may see it before summer is over.

Big Chris & D'Bare Bones Band probably won't make it this year.  I have been trying to get these two new guitars built to record with and they are driving me bonkers.  I just can't seem to get them right!  I have enough lyrics to do another, but I haven't worked on a lot of the music.

Oh man I totally missed Stryper and Stairway.  I knew both were working on new music, but had no idea if they planned to get anything out this year or not.
New David Benson would be cool.
Ok, I'll give you until summer of next year to get some music recorded for the next Big Chris & DBBB album.....if there isn't a song dedicated to me specifically I'll be sending some of my Italian friends to break your knee caps! Fight Twisted Evil

Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Remaining 2020 Releases?   Remaining 2020 Releases? I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2020 8:35 am

Staybrite wrote:
alldatndensum wrote:

Oh man I totally missed Stryper and Stairway.  I knew both were working on new music, but had no idea if they planned to get anything out this year or not.
New David Benson would be cool.
Ok, I'll give you until summer of next year to get some music recorded for the next Big Chris & DBBB album.....if there isn't a song dedicated to me specifically I'll be sending some of my Italian friends to break your knee caps! Fight Twisted Evil

Challenge accepted!   lol!

MAYBE, just MAYBE, Rose will have their next one out.  It is nearing two years since he started the last Kickstarter project, so we should be getting an update by October that it will be delayed a few more months as we did on the last one and this one.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Remaining 2020 Releases?   Remaining 2020 Releases? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2020 6:12 am

Quote :

That's very interesting.
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Remaining 2020 Releases?   Remaining 2020 Releases? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2020 11:08 am

I'm looking forward to Trytan. The samples on Facebook are mostly shred solos and don't hint towards the songs themselves, but there are moments where we can hear the song. I don't know what it'll all sound like.
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Remaining 2020 Releases?   Remaining 2020 Releases? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2020 11:27 am

David Benson is still putting stuff out??? We'll see how that goes.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Remaining 2020 Releases?   Remaining 2020 Releases? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2020 4:25 pm

Through The Dark Radio wrote:
David Benson is still putting stuff out??? We'll see how that goes.

It's definitely been awhile for him hasn't it?  
I think the last thing he released was that Evil Killer album he recorded with Victor Griffin back in 2013...some 7 years ago.

Fundy

Number of posts : 5330
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Remaining 2020 Releases?   Remaining 2020 Releases? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2020 1:50 am

I'm looking forward to Trytan, Bride, Stairway and Stryper.

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
Normaniac

Normaniac

Number of posts : 1448
Registration date : 2018-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Remaining 2020 Releases?   Remaining 2020 Releases? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2020 3:04 am

Headbang
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remaining 2020 Releases?   Remaining 2020 Releases? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Remaining 2020 Releases?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: The BUZZ!!! Music that ROCKS your face off!-
Jump to: