Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Albums to look forward to..................

Go down 
+5
ChosenOne
Stryped Forever
rockerVu2
alldatndensum
Fundy
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Fundy

Fundy

Number of posts : 5327
Registration date : 2007-05-04

Albums to look forward to.................. Empty
PostSubject: Albums to look forward to..................   Albums to look forward to.................. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 3:15 am

There are a number of albums I'm gonna be interested in buying.

Saint - Crime Scene Earth
Really looking forward to that. Every CD they've put out has been great (apart from The Perfect Life, but that was mainly down to the vocals being so different). Artwork, as has been stated, looks really good, and the lyrics are the usual Saint style i.e. Biblical!

Seventh Avenue - Terium
Most probably SA's new album will be my album of the year. Their last 2 both were (2002 and 2004) and the sample on their purevolume site suggest this album will be no different. I love how Mike has made the lyrics so openly Christian on the stuff he's written, and the music just keeps on getting better.

Stryper - Murder By Pride
Yes, it's true that Reborn wasn't my favourite album, and the style wasn't what I really wanted, but you have to admit that Stryper can write some great hooks! It seems to be that this new album is going to be heavier, or edgier than the last with a melodic sound aswell. So that's gonna be good!

Mission Of One - Another album on the way from Chris. This'll be in my collection too! Gotta love the openess of the lyrics.
Theocracy - Probably gonna get this.
Rivera Bomma - Loved some of the tracks on their I Am God album. Hopefully this will be as good, or better.
Bride - Maybe out at the end of the year (maybe 2009). Dale can still sing with the best of them, and each recent album is getting heavier!

Fundy

(there's some I've forgotten..........)

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Albums to look forward to..................   Albums to look forward to.................. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 8:41 am

I'll definitely be getting the Saint and Stryper--no questions asked. I have consistantly loved pretty much everything they do (except for "The Perfect Life" EP by Saint).

Bride is if-y. Without getting a whole Universalism debate started, a lot of it depends on just how much of this is in the lyrics this time around.

I'd like to hear more Rivera/Bomma. I like them, but I think they could really benefit from working on a tad more of a commercial metal sound.

And as for Mission Of One, I'm pretty sure that I'll have that before anyone else does.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Albums to look forward to..................   Albums to look forward to.................. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 9:08 am

Albums I am looking forward to ....

Mission Of One is the first and how strange you don't have to preorder this Chris. Very Happy

I am looking forward to a new Glenn Kaiser album.

"World Covered In Blood" the new album of X-Sinner is favorite.

The new Stryper is one I would love to have too.

For Bride and Saint I will wait.
If the new Bride is only a promote for UV I don't need to order this album.

For Saint I will wait till to listen to some samples first or to read your opnions for this album.

Last edited by on Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stryped Forever

Stryped Forever

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2007-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Albums to look forward to..................   Albums to look forward to.................. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 10:07 am

INCRAVE (formerly Evergrace)
Will release their new album “Dead end” April 25th in Europe through Ulterium Records. 1. Shattered 2. The forgotten 3. A shadow in the dark 4. The touch of
death 5. Unveil the truth 6. Shades of me 7. An empty soul 8. Scream in
silence 9. Never more 10. Dead end

RandomEyes
"Living for Tomorrow" single will be released in 6.2.2008 the name of the new album has yet to be released.

7days
A new album is on its way.
Preliminary release early autumn 2008

Harmony
The new album is being mixed this month and should be released sometime this year.
Back to top Go down
http://www.StrypedForever.com
ChosenOne

ChosenOne

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2007-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Albums to look forward to..................   Albums to look forward to.................. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 10:43 am

For me there are a couple;
Obviously new Stryper & Bride are at the top. Bride still rocks to me and either I'm not a good interperter or don't hear it but I haven't really heard any of the UV stuff in the music.

Re:Zound-Abandoned to You (March)
Paul-Alan-ex-Nouveaux singer (February)
Pillar-For Love of the Game(February)
Esterlyn-Lamps(February)

That's just a few I can think of right now
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23422
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Albums to look forward to..................   Albums to look forward to.................. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 3:50 pm

I will be getting all the albums from Fundy's list (except for Bride). I'm sure I will also get the Random Eyes and Harmony from Stryped's list.

Also really looking forward to Shining Force's new album (hopefully coming out this year), & the new X-Sinner.

Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Albums to look forward to..................   Albums to look forward to.................. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 4:04 pm

I'll be all over the new X-Sinner like a fat kid on cake.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Albums to look forward to..................   Albums to look forward to.................. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 11:44 pm

Albums to look forward to.................. Fatkidcake

Fundy

PostSubject: Re: Albums to look forward to..................   Albums to look forward to.................. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 6:03 am

yes, me too!

Fundy

1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.

Back to top Go down
kethdredd

kethdredd

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2007-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Albums to look forward to..................   Albums to look forward to.................. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 6:25 am

I'm really looking forward to the Oracle "Selah" rerelease. The one track they had on the compliation smokes!
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: Albums to look forward to..................   Albums to look forward to.................. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 9:10 am

This is really me waiting for the new X-Sinner.
I hope the other songs on "World Covered In Blood" has the "old" X-Sinner sound too.
To be honest the angry einstein project was not so bad, but I missed the specific X-Sinner sound on that album.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Albums to look forward to..................   Albums to look forward to.................. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 9:24 am

These sound very interesting to me:

Re:Zound-Abandoned to You (March)
Pillar-For Love of the Game(February)
Esterlyn-Lamps(February)

Esterlyn was formerly known as Grand Prize. I loved that CD, and would like to hear more in that vein.

Re:Zound is a rock worship band that I had thought was long gone. Their last CD came out back in '03. But, I'll check it out when I have the cash.

Piller--they are one of those bands that I like but don't really know why. I just seem to have a soft spot for them. I'll get it.

One CD I am really interested in getting is The Afters "Never Going Back To OK". I got to see them a few months back opening for Building 429. They performed 3 song from the new disc, and they were a little heavier than their debut CD. Lyrically, they were also quite moving. Of the more pop rock bands releasing material right now, I'm putting this at the top of that list.

Saint will come first, though!

Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: Albums to look forward to..................   Albums to look forward to.................. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 9:27 am

I often listen to Re:Zound
When I understand it well there comes a new Re:Zound out in March?
Great Christian lyrics has this band.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Albums to look forward to..................   Albums to look forward to.................. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 9:32 am

Fireflight is also releasing a new CD called "Unbreakable" on March 4.

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Albums to look forward to..................   Albums to look forward to.................. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 11:28 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
These sound very interesting to me:

Piller--they are one of those bands that I like but don't really know why. I just seem to have a soft spot for them. I'll get it.

Ditto

I will be getting the Pillar, the Fireflight and the Oracle (when/if it comes out).

Fundy

PostSubject: Re: Albums to look forward to..................   Albums to look forward to.................. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 6:45 am

Albums to look forward to.................. 200592
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=154750936

Click above to hear a complete song from their new album!

1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.

Back to top Go down
topshot rhit

Number of posts : 3874

PostSubject: Re: Albums to look forward to..................   Albums to look forward to.................. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 8:15 am

Esterlyn has gone more alt/emo than what Grand Prize was. At least when they played here over a year ago a couple weeks after they changed their name that was what the new songs sounded like to me.

rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: Albums to look forward to..................   Albums to look forward to.................. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 9:20 am

Re:Zound is in the stores on March 11.
Back to top Go down
RoxxRegime

RoxxRegime

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Albums to look forward to..................   Albums to look forward to.................. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 8:16 pm

Quote :
(except for "The Perfect Life" EP by Saint).

Alldat, I thought you'd like that disc... if you can just think of it as a different band (kind of like with Messiah Prophet's "Colors" album), it's actually a pretty decent AOR disc... Smile

Not my favorite by them, but "To Live Forever," and "The Runner" are great songs.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Albums to look forward to..................   Albums to look forward to.................. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 8:30 pm

I would have like "The Perfect Life" much better if they had used a real drummer instead of that terrible drum machine. Some of those songs had some great attitude, and the drum machine just killed them.

Back to top Go down
RoxxRegime

RoxxRegime

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Albums to look forward to..................   Albums to look forward to.................. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 11:10 pm

I know what you mean... but I still like the songs. "Deceived" is a great (and Heavy!) track, too...althought I'm not really sure what's up with the intro to it...
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Albums to look forward to..................   Albums to look forward to.................. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 2:15 pm

I'm pretty sure that the new X-Sinner, Stryper, and Saint will be my year's top 3. Just a feeling, but I am willing to hear whatever any other bands put out before I judge.

Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: Albums to look forward to..................   Albums to look forward to.................. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 4:40 pm

I will listen first before those bands get a place in my top 10.
Back to top Go down
Fundy

Fundy

PostSubject: Re: Albums to look forward to..................   Albums to look forward to.................. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 3:09 am

Top three predictions........

1 - Seventh Avenue
2 - Stryper
3 - Saint

(Must be the year of the 'S')

Fundy

1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Albums to look forward to..................   Albums to look forward to.................. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Albums to look forward to..................
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: The BUZZ!!! Music that ROCKS your face off!-
Jump to: