Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Merry Christmas CHM Family!

Go down 
+6
rockerVu2
Jen5
topshot rhit
alldatndensum
Xid
Staybrite
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23422
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Merry Christmas CHM Family! Empty
PostSubject: Merry Christmas CHM Family!   Merry Christmas CHM Family! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2020 4:19 pm

Merry Christmas
Joyeux Noël
Feliz Navidad
Vrolijk kerstfeest

God Jul
Happy Christmas

Regardless of your primary language may God bless you this Christmas as we celebrate the coming to earth of our savior Jesus Christ.  I hope you all have a relaxing and joy-filled day.

Normaniac likes this post

Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5516
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas CHM Family!   Merry Christmas CHM Family! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2020 4:24 pm

Merry Christmas, Gary!

And Merry Christmas, CHM!

Staybrite likes this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas CHM Family!   Merry Christmas CHM Family! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2020 4:27 pm

Merry Christmas CHM Family! Bah-Humbug-300x300

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/

Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas CHM Family!   Merry Christmas CHM Family! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2020 4:28 pm

Merry Christmas CHM Family! JohnDouglas-Merry_Sithmas_Darth_Vader_03

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
topshot rhit

Number of posts : 3874

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas CHM Family!   Merry Christmas CHM Family! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2020 4:47 pm

Merry Christmas CHM Family! Santae10

Staybrite and kerrick like this post

Back to top Go down
Jen5

Jen5

Number of posts : 1710
Registration date : 2017-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas CHM Family!   Merry Christmas CHM Family! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2020 4:25 am

merry Christmas my friends. We're at the end of it here. Fed an army at my house today. Nieces and nephews lounging on every surface. Was a laugh. Now I'm done. Time for my food coma to take effect.
God bless yas

Staybrite and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16567
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas CHM Family!   Merry Christmas CHM Family! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2020 10:36 am

Vrolijk Kerstfeest for all of you !!!

This was a weird year full uncertainties and sicknees.
But the Christmas message is not changed.

God has sent his only Son to earth and that's what we celebrate with Christmas.

The birth of the Son of God.

Last edited by rockerVu2 on Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas CHM Family!   Merry Christmas CHM Family! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2020 12:23 pm

This year has gotten weirder.  In downtown Nashville, there was an explosion big enough to blow out windows over an entire street and was felt 30+ miles away.  It was an RV.  Residents in the area are reporting the sounds of multiple gunshots and then the blast.  So far, no one has been injured or killed.  The police and FBI are saying this was an intentional event.

Why would someone want to hit Nashville?  Good grief!  Unless you have a beef with the Titans, country music, or CCM, there isn't a reason I can think of.  I am betting this was a practice run for something bigger as this was done when many of the restaurants are closed for Christmas.  Places like the Melting Pot and The Spaghetti Factory will be closed for a while.

Of course, it could be something to help collect insurance money on businesses that have been hurt by dracionian messures during COVID as well.

Back to top Go down
Fundy

Fundy

Number of posts : 5326
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas CHM Family!   Merry Christmas CHM Family! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2020 2:31 pm

Happy Christmas one and all.  Let's hope the future isn't as crazy as 2020!  (See above post!)
God bless all, I hope everyone has a wonderful day and we are all able to celebrate the birth of our Saviour in the best way that we can.

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.

Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
Fundy

Fundy

Number of posts : 5326
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas CHM Family!   Merry Christmas CHM Family! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2020 2:46 pm

Merry Christmas CHM Family! Img_2011

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.

topshot rhit, Staybrite, rockerVu2 and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas CHM Family!   Merry Christmas CHM Family! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2020 7:50 am

AT&T has gotten service restored to my area now after the Nashville blast.

They have named the bomber and believe it to be his remains that they found all up and down 2nd Ave. as he was inside the RV when it exploded.  The whole situation is just weird.

A lot of conspiracy theories have already popped up.  The biggest one is that the Dominion voting machines were being held there and this was to destroy them to keep voter fraud from being discovered.  Why would those machines be held in restaurants and AT&T instead of a more secure location?  There are some tin-foil hat wearing people out there.  It would be more believable to discover that this guy is a former AT&T employee who got fired and lost his retirement.  We know nothing official.

Back to top Go down
Black Rider

Black Rider

Number of posts : 1566
Registration date : 2011-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas CHM Family!   Merry Christmas CHM Family! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2020 9:19 am

I also heard he was against the 5G because of all the reports of it being harmful. We may never know the truth.
Oh, missed this earlier, hope your Christmas was grand.
Back to top Go down
topshot rhit

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas CHM Family!   Merry Christmas CHM Family! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2020 1:35 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
A lot of conspiracy theories have already popped up.  The biggest one is that the Dominion voting machines were being held there and this was to destroy them to keep voter fraud from being discovered.  Why would those machines be held in restaurants and AT&T instead of a more secure location?  There are some tin-foil hat wearing people out there.  It would be more believable to discover that this guy is a former AT&T employee who got fired and lost his retirement.  We know nothing official.

I assume this is the full text of the conspiracy you noted, which explains why AT&T was the target:
FB post wrote:
AT&T got a contract to do forensic audit on Dominion voting machines and those machines were being moved to Nashville this past week.
The former owner of the AT&T building in Nashville, William Kennard, is a board member for Cerberus Capital Management and AT&T.... He also was Bill Clinton’s FCC chair, and Obama’s Ambassador to the EU.  
Dominion voting is owned by Cerberus Capital Management.... Cerberus is run by Staple Street Execs.  Joe Bidens Brother in Law, Steven Owens, is the cofounder of Staple Street Execs along with William Kennard (mentioned above).  
Super Computer in TN was connected to the AT&T internet in NASHVILLE.... yesterday evening the Cumberland river cooling system was compromised due to internet outage and Supercomputer fried.....
If you don’t know, “Kraken” is a reference to a supercomputer former prosecuter, Sidney Powell, has been talking about.  
So, the explosion “just happened” to be at the AT&T location where they “just so happen” to control the cooling system for the super computer and house the dominion voting machines and drives for forensic audit...    
Does it make sense now why no lives were lost?  Does it make sense now why the FBI task lead couldn’t even put together a coherent sentence in the press conference yesterday?  Does it make sense why the mayor was making light of the situation, almost laughing yesterday?
*Still think we are all crazy?

I'll leave it to others to determine if any of that happens to be true. It doesn't seem plausible to me that AT&T would get such a contract in the first place.

MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3117
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas CHM Family!   Merry Christmas CHM Family! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2020 2:44 pm

Snopes says no.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/att-nashville-dominion-audit/

and here:

https://factcheck.afp.com/conspiracy-theory-links-false-claim-att-election-audit-bombing
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas CHM Family!   Merry Christmas CHM Family! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2020 3:55 pm

^I'm pretty certain Snopes and gang are all in league with the rest of the big-tech liberal activists; I'd take anything they say with less than a grain of salt...

Black Rider and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5516
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas CHM Family!   Merry Christmas CHM Family! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2020 4:57 pm

I agree

kerrick and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
topshot rhit

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas CHM Family!   Merry Christmas CHM Family! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2020 10:18 pm

kerrick wrote:
^I'm pretty certain Snopes and gang are all in league with the rest of the big-tech liberal activists; I'd take anything they say with less than a grain of salt...

Indeed, I stopped using Snopes a long time ago. Those that run it are liberal and frequently use newspaper reports for their sources. In this case they just state AT&T and Dominion deny such claims yet offer no citations for said denials. It should be easy enough to link to an official press release or even just a tweet.

I know nothing of AFP.

I still think it isn't plausible at all, but then I'd have said the same thing about the apparent motive (e.g., 5G killing people) they have so far for the alleged bomber.

MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3117
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas CHM Family!   Merry Christmas CHM Family! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2020 4:43 am

I had no idea about any of the fact checking sites, just searched it and found it. 

As for Christmas, ours was good. A nice quiet day at home. We got up and the kids opened presents. I threw a turkey and a ham on the smoker and spent some time outside while cooking. Both turned out awesome. After we ate my wife and I opened our gifts. No music this year as there was nothing I wanted but I did get a cool M*A*S*H t-shirt.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23422
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas CHM Family!   Merry Christmas CHM Family! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2020 3:51 pm

Fundy wrote:
Merry Christmas CHM Family! Img_2011

I love seeing pictures of the Fundy clan!  cheers

rockerVu2 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas CHM Family!   Merry Christmas CHM Family! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas CHM Family!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: Warped Drive - General Discussion-
Jump to: