Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How to cool down the earth

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fundy

Fundy

Number of posts : 5330
Registration date : 2007-05-04

How to cool down the earth Empty
PostSubject: How to cool down the earth   How to cool down the earth I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2021 11:19 am

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.

alldatndensum and Black Rider like this post

Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5517
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: How to cool down the earth   How to cool down the earth I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2021 12:50 pm

Too funny!
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23430
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: How to cool down the earth   How to cool down the earth I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2021 4:23 pm

Oh gosh that was hilarious!

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2021-06-08

PostSubject: Re: How to cool down the earth   How to cool down the earth I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2021 10:16 pm

Global Warming is another hoax from "zienze" (as I call fake science) just like Evolution , Heliocentrism , Dark Matter , Big Bang , etc , but it's the uncovered top of the iceberg . 

It just shows how wicked these people are , because they're now using pseudo scientific HOAX for ANY purpose they choose .

How to debunk this piece of "dark matter" (in this case , "dark brown" matter  lol! lol! lol! ):

CO2 IS NOT A "GREENHOUSE GAS" . First , its specific heat capacity is smaller than air . Specific heat capacity of air on "official" units is 0,240 cal/g.oC , and CO2's is 0,204 cal/g.oC , so , CO2 would actually cause a tiny "cooling" of atmosphere if it was in big concentration . And the other "news" is : ITS NOT . CO2 average concentration on air is 0,03 % in Volume . 

THERE'S ONY ONE "GREENHOUSE" GAS ON ATMOSPHERE it's called Water Steam , and it's specific heat capacity is 0,480 cal/g.oC , DOUBLE of the air . And it's average concentration is 1 % of air's volume (but it varies) 33 times the amount of CO2 . So Water Steam is the only "greenhouse gas" and humankind don´t have any influcence on it's amount on atmosphere .
Back to top Go down
Raluces

PostSubject: Re: How to cool down the earth   How to cool down the earth I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2021 10:52 pm

Just reminding : "Specific Heat Capacity" measures the capacity of a gram of a given substance to receive a given amount of calories and have its temperature increased in 1oC . The higher the specific heat capacity , the more calories it has to receive to have its temperature increased and this is a curious property : substances like water with higher heat capacity takes longer to have its temperature increased an longer to have it decreased , so these are better "heat keepers" , they remain warm for longer . Well , you know the rest , most ppl here may know what Im talking about . This "Global Warming" scam is absolutely ridiculous as other ones like "saturated fat is bad" and many other , ALL pseudo scientific hoaxes ...

Last edited by Raluces on Sun Jun 13, 2021 11:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Raluces

PostSubject: Re: How to cool down the earth   How to cool down the earth I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2021 10:55 pm

This is a GOOD watch . Eat your eggs , beef , pork rinds and fat cheeses and don´t look back . These are all God's presents from nature and they´re delicious . 

Normaniac likes this post

Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: How to cool down the earth   How to cool down the earth I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2021 11:44 am

Raluces wrote:
This is a GOOD watch . Eat your eggs , beef , pork rinds and fat cheeses and don´t look back . These are all God's presents from nature and they´re delicious . 

What does this have to do with the actual topic? Just wondering  scratch
Back to top Go down
Raluces

PostSubject: Re: How to cool down the earth   How to cool down the earth I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2021 11:48 am

Through The Dark Radio wrote:
Raluces wrote:

What does this have to do with the actual topic? Just wondering  scratch

Because I was typing something about pseudo cientific hoaxes of the past . This "Saturated Fat is Bad" is just another one . Just like Moonlandings in '69 and early 70's . Soon , Heliocentrism and Ball Earth will be exposed too .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to cool down the earth   How to cool down the earth I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to cool down the earth
Page 1 of 1