Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sombre Holiday (prog metal)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2013-07-17

Sombre Holiday (prog metal) Empty
PostSubject: Sombre Holiday (prog metal)   Sombre Holiday (prog metal) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2021 2:04 pm

After stumbling on the bandmembers' related project Midnight Worship, I discovered what seems to be their primary band Sombre Holiday.  I bought a few of their CDs today and have been really enjoying them.  Any other fans?  I'd categorize them as prog metal though they're far from any Dream Theater clone.  They're pretty diverse but also tend towards a bit on the darker, melodic, and contemplative side of things than the typical noodling from prog metal.  I haven't read all of their lyrics yet but the ones I have read are really excellent too.  Highly recommended!

https://sombreholiday.bandcamp.com/

Normaniac likes this post

Back to top Go down
Black Rider

Black Rider

Number of posts : 1566
Registration date : 2011-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Sombre Holiday (prog metal)   Sombre Holiday (prog metal) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2021 9:38 am

I enjoy them, kind of a mix of DT with some Candlemass thrown in.

kerrick likes this post

Back to top Go down
ChristTrekker

ChristTrekker

Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2017-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Sombre Holiday (prog metal)   Sombre Holiday (prog metal) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2021 12:48 pm

There are a few name-your-price singles on Bandcamp. I might give these a listen if I have time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sombre Holiday (prog metal)   Sombre Holiday (prog metal) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sombre Holiday (prog metal)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: The BUZZ!!! Music that ROCKS your face off!-
Jump to: