Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Union of Sinners & Saints

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Oldiesmann

Oldiesmann

Number of posts : 517
Registration date : 2008-10-26

New Union of Sinners & Saints Empty
PostSubject: New Union of Sinners & Saints   New Union of Sinners & Saints I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2022 11:40 pm

Found out about this while scrolling through the archives at newreleasetoday.com. I didn't know they were still together, let alone doing new music. This was released last Thursday.

Normaniac likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.christianmetal.fans
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23424
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: New Union of Sinners & Saints   New Union of Sinners & Saints I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2022 3:20 pm

Oh man I dig it!
And I think they may have recorded one or two other songs since their full-length album came out (back in 2016).  I hope this means they are working on releasing an entire album.

They did put this song out last year just before Christmas.  Not sure if it was a "one-off" song or if it will make it's way to a full album.

Back to top Go down
Oldiesmann

Oldiesmann

PostSubject: Re: New Union of Sinners & Saints   New Union of Sinners & Saints I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2022 9:59 pm

They did a great job on that song. I'm actually surprised it isn't more well known (it was written in 1890 apparently).

Staybrite and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: New Union of Sinners & Saints   New Union of Sinners & Saints I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2022 12:23 pm

I am diggin' the new song.  I like that John Schlitt keeps a bit of the Petra sound alive with each of his releases while still exploring who he is musically.  He isn't trying to do Petra but is making music both he himself and his fans will appreciate.  Some will slam him because it isn't "metal", but I really don't care as long as it rocks.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/

Staybrite and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: New Union of Sinners & Saints   New Union of Sinners & Saints I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2022 2:51 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
I am diggin' the new song.  I like that John Schlitt keeps a bit of the Petra sound alive with each of his releases while still exploring who he is musically.  He isn't trying to do Petra but is making music both he himself and his fans will appreciate.  Some will slam him because it isn't "metal", but I really don't care as long as it rocks.

I completely agree with that.

Back to top Go down
Oldiesmann

Oldiesmann

PostSubject: Re: New Union of Sinners & Saints   New Union of Sinners & Saints I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2022 10:25 pm

I'm impressed with how active John is considering he's 72 now. Saw him in concert a couple of months ago and you'd never know he was in his early 70s.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: New Union of Sinners & Saints   New Union of Sinners & Saints I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2022 12:05 am

Oldiesmann wrote:
I'm impressed with how active John is considering he's 72 now. Saw him in concert a couple of months ago and you'd never know he was in his early 70s.

Wow, he's only 2 years younger than my mother (and she's completely retired).

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Union of Sinners & Saints   New Union of Sinners & Saints I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Union of Sinners & Saints
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: The BUZZ!!! Music that ROCKS your face off!-
Jump to: