Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rose album update

Go down 
+3
Normaniac
topshot rhit
alldatndensum
7 posters
AuthorMessage
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Rose album update Empty
PostSubject: Rose album update   Rose album update I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2022 4:58 pm

I got this through the Kickstarter email that Randy sends out from time to time:

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
topshot rhit

Number of posts : 3874

Rose album update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose album update   Rose album update I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2022 7:02 am

Laughing

Normaniac

Normaniac

Number of posts : 1447
Registration date : 2018-04-12

Rose album update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose album update   Rose album update I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2022 8:06 am

I did receive a Human Code announcement yesterday. Did you guys?
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23422
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Rose album update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose album update   Rose album update I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2022 9:36 pm

This is one of the most confusing posts I've seen in some time.  scratch

Normaniac likes this post

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Rose album update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose album update   Rose album update I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2022 7:01 am

Sorry.  The quote box didn't work, it seems.

Quote :
Good morning Friends and Family, I hope all is well. I had a productive yet exhausting weekend setting up my Studio control room for mixing and mastering, the room is now finally tuned and true with the addition of some new bass traps to kill some undesirable low end resonace, which is super important for the mixes to be accurate. This record is going to be the best of me becuase the worst of me has been crawling on my hands and knees to finish this in a way that represents this crazy journey that I have been on. Thank you guys for your continued support through the most grueling time of my life, have you ever worked on something so hard, and so long that it almost crumbles in your hands, thats exactly what I have been going through. I'm trying to ride the fine line on this record between raw inspiration and studio mastery, those two don't always work well together, but I feel like its finally ther, or at least very close. I still have a lot to submit to my Executive producer, luckily he's the kindess guy in the world, which makes this possible and bearable to submit. There is a lot of passion pain brokeness, hurt, and of course hope too in this record the content and heavyness in the music is all I have to rebuke, and reject every evil thing this "new reset world" tires to shove down our throats - we need to pray for revival these are the worst of days, but in this darkness is where we can shine again, and thats what I hold on to God is faithful to complete the great work He has started in us. I love you guys - Keep the Faith - please keep me in prayer -
Randy

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Last edited by topshot rhit on Thu May 19, 2022 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removed the bad colors)

Staybrite, rockerVu2 and Fundy like this post

Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Rose album update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose album update   Rose album update I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2022 12:52 pm

Now I only see a white box.
I wanted to read the Rose album update.

Staybrite likes this post

Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2013-07-17

Rose album update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose album update   Rose album update I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2022 1:14 pm

There's text in there but it's very light too.  Here ya go!

Randy Rose wrote:
Good morning Friends and Family, I hope all is well. I had a productive yet exhausting weekend setting up my Studio control room for mixing and mastering, the room is now finally tuned and true with the addition of some new bass traps to kill some undesirable low end resonace, which is super important for the mixes to be accurate. This record is going to be the best of me becuase the worst of me has been crawling on my hands and knees to finish this in a way that represents this crazy journey that I have been on. Thank you guys for your continued support through the most grueling time of my life, have you ever worked on something so hard, and so long that it almost crumbles in your hands, thats exactly what I have been going through. I'm trying to ride the fine line on this record between raw inspiration and studio mastery, those two don't always work well together, but I feel like its finally ther, or at least very close. I still have a lot to submit to my Executive producer, luckily he's the kindess guy in the world, which makes this possible and bearable to submit. There is a lot of passion pain brokeness, hurt, and of course hope too in this record the content and heavyness in the music is all I have to rebuke, and reject every evil thing this "new reset world" tires to shove down our throats - we need to pray for revival these are the worst of days, but in this darkness is where we can shine again, and thats what I hold on to God is faithful to complete the great work He has started in us. I love you guys - Keep the Faith - please keep me in prayer -
Randy

Back to top Go down
mr.electric40

mr.electric40

Number of posts : 678
Registration date : 2009-10-10

Rose album update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose album update   Rose album update I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2022 2:54 pm

That indigogo or kickstarter is what ??? 3 years old all ready??  and it's still not done... I gave to that and it's highly frustrating... as a giver ... updates and all...

Staybrite and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Rose album update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose album update   Rose album update I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2022 4:53 pm

mr.electric40 wrote:
That indigogo or kickstarter is what ??? 3 years old all ready??  and it's still not done... I gave to that and it's highly frustrating... as a giver ... updates and all...

The last album he did took over two years.  It is unbelievable.  I know that life happens, but the two campaigns have left a bad enough taste in my mouth that I won't be doing crowdfunding anymore.  Some campaigns have been great, but more than half of what I have supported have been horrible.  I won't back another for anyone.

Back to top Go down
Normaniac

Normaniac

Number of posts : 1447
Registration date : 2018-04-12

Rose album update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose album update   Rose album update I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2022 6:59 pm

I'm just now seeing the ball rolling for the 77s' and Chagall Guevara's respective kickstarters, both of which began roughly 2 years ago.  Unlike Rose, they are much more well-established acts that deliver the goods.

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Rose album update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose album update   Rose album update I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2022 8:52 am

Normaniac wrote:
I'm just now seeing the ball rolling for the 77s' and Chagall Guevara's respective kickstarters, both of which began roughly 2 years ago.  Unlike Rose, they are much more well-established acts that deliver the goods.

Guardian was more established than Rose, and it took them three years to give us the awful mess of their last album.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rose album update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose album update   Rose album update I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rose album update
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: The BUZZ!!! Music that ROCKS your face off!-
Jump to: