Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Warpriest - Dark Ages CD Giveaway

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2013-07-17

Warpriest - Dark Ages CD Giveaway Empty
PostSubject: Warpriest - Dark Ages CD Giveaway   Warpriest - Dark Ages CD Giveaway I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2022 5:28 pm

If y'all haven't seen, Warpriest is doing a giveaway for their second album Dark Ages in celebration of the one year anniversary for its release.  So in case you've foolishly missed out on this great release, now might be your time to win a free copy!  And for the preexisting Warpriest fans, the videos give some neat insight into the songs you know and love.  Check 'em out!

Warpriest wrote:
August 13th is the one year anniversary of the release of Warpriest's "Dark Ages". All week I am going to be doing a series of videos talking about the inspiration behind the songs as well as in the first one, the inspiration behind the awesome cover art by Elis Wilson. You can view the video on YouTube, or on your favorite social media site.

Since it is the one year anniversary, we are doing a give away of the Dark Ages CD and some Warpriest swag. All you have to do to enter, is comment on one of the videos on YouTube, Instagram or Facebook. After all the videos are posted, a winner will be selected at random.

Back to top Go down
Pethead

Pethead

Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2021-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Warpriest - Dark Ages CD Giveaway   Warpriest - Dark Ages CD Giveaway I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2022 8:28 pm

This album RULES. Definitely interested in this giveaway!

kerrick likes this post

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23422
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Warpriest - Dark Ages CD Giveaway   Warpriest - Dark Ages CD Giveaway I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2022 2:42 pm

I've been watching/listening to all these "song break-down" videos and they give some really neat insight to the songs.  If you don't have this album like the Warpriest facebook or youtube pages (or both) and make a comment to be entered to win a free copy.

kerrick likes this post

Back to top Go down
deathisgain

deathisgain

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2014-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Warpriest - Dark Ages CD Giveaway   Warpriest - Dark Ages CD Giveaway I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2022 3:46 pm

I was wondering if Kerrick saw what I did with his name when I was drawing the winner?
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23422
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Warpriest - Dark Ages CD Giveaway   Warpriest - Dark Ages CD Giveaway I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2022 5:08 pm

deathisgain wrote:
I was wondering if Kerrick saw what I did with his name when I was drawing the winner?

He probably did, but just blocked it out because he is a legend in his own mind.  geek

Pethead

Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2021-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Warpriest - Dark Ages CD Giveaway   Warpriest - Dark Ages CD Giveaway I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2022 5:14 pm

Since I didn’t win, Warpriest is dead to me. 

Ok, all is forgiven.

Staybrite and deathisgain like this post

Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: Warpriest - Dark Ages CD Giveaway   Warpriest - Dark Ages CD Giveaway I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:47 am

deathisgain wrote:

I did not!  I gotta go watch the video now...  Or maybe I don't want to know what you might've said about me hahahaha...
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: Warpriest - Dark Ages CD Giveaway   Warpriest - Dark Ages CD Giveaway I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:49 am

I just watched it.  Hahahaha what a punk!  That gave me a good chuckle.  Very Happy

Staybrite likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warpriest - Dark Ages CD Giveaway   Warpriest - Dark Ages CD Giveaway I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warpriest - Dark Ages CD Giveaway
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: The BUZZ!!! Music that ROCKS your face off!-
Jump to: