Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Theocracy...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fundy

Fundy

Number of posts : 5326
Registration date : 2007-05-04

Theocracy... Empty
PostSubject: Theocracy...   Theocracy... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2023 3:09 pm

After a long wait, we are excited to finally break the silence with some exciting Theocracy news! Not only is the new album mastered and ready to roll, but we’ve signed with a new label for its release. We appreciate your patience, as we understand that it’s been a quiet couple of years from our end. The calm before the storm. While the album has been done for a while, it took time to weigh our options and decide which would be the best path for us going forward, as you might imagine. We were fortunate enough to have several good choices in the form of offers from multiple labels, and we’re all very excited about our ultimate decision. More info to come in the following weeks. At the same time, as many of you know, we have also been working behind the scenes to right the wrongs and restore the trust violated by the actions of a former band member. To those of you who have handled this wait with grace and understanding, we thank you sincerely.

In closing, we want to thank Ulterium Records for a wonderful partnership. Not only was it a great working relationship for the last three albums, but we forged friendships and memories that will last a lifetime. A while back, Emil from Ulterium informed us that he needed to scale down his workload for the sake of his health and his family, so he was stepping away from bigger new releases. He said he wanted Theocracy to work with a label that is able to invest 100% of their time and energy into the band, and he was invaluable in helping us secure a deal with a label that we believe will do just that. So we extend a huge thank you to Ulterium, and to Emil in particular; he was vital in helping us maintain the level of quality we demanded across all of our releases, and together we released a catalog of work that we can all be proud of forever. Onward and upward!

More updates coming soon. God bless you all.

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23422
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Theocracy... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theocracy...   Theocracy... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2023 3:36 pm

It's cool to hear they split with Emil/Ulterium on good terms.  That doesn't seem to happen often enough these days.  Also very interesting to hear they have had the album in the can for some time and are holding back on releasing it.  I guess that means when they get a label they want to partner with it shouldn't be 6 months before a release.

Fundy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Fundy

Fundy

Number of posts : 5326
Registration date : 2007-05-04

Theocracy... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theocracy...   Theocracy... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2023 3:37 am

Yes, hopefully will be sometime this year.  Never been disappointed with any Theocracy song.

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.

Staybrite likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Theocracy... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theocracy...   Theocracy... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2023 4:49 pm

I never could get into them despite them being fantastic musicians.  I am glad for their fans that they are coming back with a new album soon.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/

Staybrite and Fundy like this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5516
Registration date : 2014-03-12

Theocracy... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theocracy...   Theocracy... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2023 10:28 pm

I agree with Chris.  Mad props to the musicianship but they don't grab me.

I'm getting picky in my old age.

Staybrite likes this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9954
Registration date : 2007-05-18

Theocracy... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theocracy...   Theocracy... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2023 11:29 pm

I'm pretty excited for this

Staybrite and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Theocracy... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theocracy...   Theocracy... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Theocracy...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: The BUZZ!!! Music that ROCKS your face off!-
Jump to: