Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Whitecross pushed back to Feb. or March

Go down 
+8
Cuseral
Fundy
Staybrite
Normaniac
MikeInFla
Xid
deathisgain
alldatndensum
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

New Whitecross pushed back to Feb. or March - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Whitecross pushed back to Feb. or March   New Whitecross pushed back to Feb. or March - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:40 am

I have now emailed the company that handled the pre-orders and even sent the CEO a message through Facebook.  I did the deal for the shirt and CD and was told I would get my stuff a day or two early.  I haven't gotten even as much as a shipping notice.  This looks bad on Integral Merch and for Whitecross.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/

Staybrite likes this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9956
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: New Whitecross pushed back to Feb. or March   New Whitecross pushed back to Feb. or March - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2024 3:39 pm

Reminds me of when I ordered Living Sacrifice. It was an entire year after they promised it, and no email responses. Sheesh
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: New Whitecross pushed back to Feb. or March   New Whitecross pushed back to Feb. or March - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2024 9:21 pm

I am finding that many of the pre-order people have not gotten shipping notifications.  However, with me emailing and sending IMs, I have finally gotten mine!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Fundy likes this post

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: New Whitecross pushed back to Feb. or March   New Whitecross pushed back to Feb. or March - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2024 9:37 pm

So, I received my CD and shirt.  Sadly, the shirt is the wrong size and way too small!  This pre-order just keeps getting better and better!

I have emailed them to let them know that I received the wrong shirt.  I told them what size I ordered and the shipping notice actually shows the correct size.  I don't mind returning this one to them, but I need the correct shirt.  If they cannot fix the mess up, then I will ask for a refund for that part of the pre-order.

Back to top Go down
Fundy

Fundy

Number of posts : 5331
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: New Whitecross pushed back to Feb. or March   New Whitecross pushed back to Feb. or March - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 1:40 am

That's a pain. Hopefully they will get it sorted quickly for you.  I've listened to 2 of the new tracks from the album and think it sounds great so far, but I'm going to try and wait for the album to actually turn up (probably won't be til May).

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.

Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9956
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: New Whitecross pushed back to Feb. or March   New Whitecross pushed back to Feb. or March - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 6:12 pm

Sorry you've had so much trouble with the order. I finally got mine today, but I didn't preorder, I just bought it off Amazon.  Listened to the first 7 songs and am loving it so far!
Back to top Go down
Pethead

Pethead

Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2021-01-30

PostSubject: Re: New Whitecross pushed back to Feb. or March   New Whitecross pushed back to Feb. or March - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 9:08 am

This is a good album. I have no idea where it’ll end up in my WC rankings, but I’m digging it.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: New Whitecross pushed back to Feb. or March   New Whitecross pushed back to Feb. or March - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2024 8:39 am

A lot of folks seem to be dissing the album because it doesn't have Scott.  I miss Scott, but Dave fits the sound and can handle Scott's parts well.  He adds a new element to the band giving them a Whitesnake feel almost.  I think he is gonna be great for WC if people will give him a chance!

Last edited by alldatndensum on Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Pethead likes this post

Back to top Go down
Pethead

Pethead

PostSubject: Re: New Whitecross pushed back to Feb. or March   New Whitecross pushed back to Feb. or March - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2024 8:41 am

alldatndensum wrote:
A lot of folks seem to be digging the album because it doesn't have Scott.  I miss Scott, but Dave fits the sound and can handle Scott's parts well.  He adds a new element to the band giving them a Whitesnake feel almost.  I think he is gonna be great for WC if people will give him a chance!
I didn’t realize Scott was disliked. He always sounded like a slightly more nasally Stephen Pearcy to me, and since I’m a Ratt fan, I was fine with that.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: New Whitecross pushed back to Feb. or March   New Whitecross pushed back to Feb. or March - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2024 10:48 pm

Pethead wrote:
alldatndensum wrote:
A lot of folks seem to be digging the album because it doesn't have Scott.  I miss Scott, but Dave fits the sound and can handle Scott's parts well.  He adds a new element to the band giving them a Whitesnake feel almost.  I think he is gonna be great for WC if people will give him a chance!
I didn’t realize Scott was disliked. He always sounded like a slightly more nasally Stephen Pearcy to me, and since I’m a Ratt fan, I was fine with that.

Darn autocorrect!  I had written "dissing" the album but it corrected to "digging".

Scott was much liked, so people are disliking the album because of the new singer.  Sorry for the misunderstanding.

MikeInFla and Pethead like this post

Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3120
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: New Whitecross pushed back to Feb. or March   New Whitecross pushed back to Feb. or March - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 7:02 am

Finally got mine about a week after ordering from Amazon. Good stuff. Haven’t looked at the packaging yet, just threw it in the cd player in my car. Not quite finished but so far I like it.

Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3120
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: New Whitecross pushed back to Feb. or March   New Whitecross pushed back to Feb. or March - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 7:04 am

The thing is, I’m glad they continued on. The last thing we had was 1987 and how long ago was that?!? They were supposed to follow that up with a new release and never did. I assume Rex just got tired of waiting around on Scott.

Back to top Go down
AtomicFan

AtomicFan

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2023-08-18

PostSubject: Re: New Whitecross pushed back to Feb. or March   New Whitecross pushed back to Feb. or March - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2024 10:20 am

Man, I have tried soooo many times to listen to various tracks and videos with the new lead singer, and I wind up turning it off each time within the first minute or so. I don't know what it is, just can't stand his voice..lol. 

I'm like that with Christian Liljegren too, who appears everywhere and everyone loves him.

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23433
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: New Whitecross pushed back to Feb. or March   New Whitecross pushed back to Feb. or March - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2024 3:23 pm

AtomicFan wrote:
Man, I have tried soooo many times to listen to various tracks and videos with the new lead singer, and I wind up turning it off each time within the first minute or so. I don't know what it is, just can't stand his voice..lol. 

I'm like that with Christian Liljegren too, who appears everywhere and everyone loves him.

I'm not a huge fan of Christian myself.  I can handle him on a few of the Narnia albums and even liked him in Audiovision but all the other recordings I've tried with him as the singer just don't jive with me.
I don't have the new Whitecross yet, but from what I've heard I don't think I have that problem with the new singer.

AtomicFan likes this post

Back to top Go down
Pethead

Pethead

PostSubject: Re: New Whitecross pushed back to Feb. or March   New Whitecross pushed back to Feb. or March - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2024 3:34 pm

When Christian L. adds more grit, I like him. But on some of the earlier Narnia stuff his vocals are not my jam.

I never had an issue with Scott’s vocals in Whitecross, but the new guy is fine with me.

Staybrite and AtomicFan like this post

Back to top Go down
AtomicFan

AtomicFan

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2023-08-18

PostSubject: Re: New Whitecross pushed back to Feb. or March   New Whitecross pushed back to Feb. or March - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2024 5:13 pm

Staybrite wrote:
AtomicFan wrote:

I'm not a huge fan of Christian myself.  I can handle him on a few of the Narnia albums and even liked him in Audiovision but all the other recordings I've tried with him as the singer just don't jive with me.
I don't have the new Whitecross yet, but from what I've heard I don't think I have that problem with the new singer.

Pethead wrote:
When Christian L. adds more grit, I like him. But on some of the earlier Narnia stuff his vocals are not my jam.

I never had an issue with Scott’s vocals in Whitecross, but the new guy is fine with me.

At least I am not alone on how I feel about Christian lol. For me, it's something I find annoying about the quivering in his voice.

Staybrite and Pethead like this post

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: New Whitecross pushed back to Feb. or March   New Whitecross pushed back to Feb. or March - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2024 6:12 pm

I personally love Dave with Whitecross!  After hearing him last year at Immortal Fest, I knew he was a good fit if Scott was not going to be involved with Whitecross anymore.  I look forward to many more Whitecross albums with Dave and Rex!

Also, I love Christian's voice including his early work.  Ain't no shame in my game!

Guilty/Forgiven likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Whitecross pushed back to Feb. or March   New Whitecross pushed back to Feb. or March - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Whitecross pushed back to Feb. or March
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2