Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Millennial Reign - New Album

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23433
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Millennial Reign - New Album Empty
PostSubject: Millennial Reign - New Album   Millennial Reign - New Album I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2024 3:47 pm

Millennial Reign Facebook Post wrote:
The US melodic power metal band MILLENNIAL REIGN will release their new album "World on Fire" via Ulterium Records on June 14th. The album will be available on CD, limited vinyl editions and digital (you'll find pre-order links in the comments). The first single will be released on April 17th.
"World on Fire" was recorded, mixed and mastered by Dave Harvey at The Upper Room Studio and the artwork was created by Jan Yrlund (Battle Beast, Apocalyptica, Delain).
The new album has everything you expect from Millennial Reign, and more! Powerful vocals, impressive musicianship, a solid production, epic symphonic elements, memorable melodies and uplifting lyrics! The album should be perfect for fans of power metal, melodic metal and female fronted metal bands. Led by vocalist Tiffany Galchutt and with a really strong new album behind them Millennial Reign are ready to hit the stage and show the metal scene that they are a force to be reckoned with!

This will be their first full-length album with Tiffany on vocals (they did release a digital EP with her singing called "Carry The Fire Again" back in 2001).  No video single track released yet (from what I can see) but I'll post it in this thread when I see it.

Bandcamp-New Album Link

Ulterium site link

Fundy and Guilty/Forgiven like this post

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Millennial Reign - New Album   Millennial Reign - New Album I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2024 10:44 pm

Looks like another album to pick up!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23433
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Millennial Reign - New Album   Millennial Reign - New Album I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2024 11:42 am

The video for the new single releases today and it sounds like well performed & produced American power-metal!  I dig it!

mr.electric40

Number of posts : 678
Registration date : 2009-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Millennial Reign - New Album   Millennial Reign - New Album I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 11:43 am

I've listened to this track 4-5 times so far...

Really very very good!

Staybrite likes this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Millennial Reign - New Album   Millennial Reign - New Album I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Millennial Reign - New Album
Page 1 of 1