Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I love Ben Stein!

Go down 
+2
topshot rhit
Just_Sue
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Just_Sue

Just_Sue

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2008-04-03

I love Ben Stein! Empty
PostSubject: I love Ben Stein!   I love Ben Stein! I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Apr 2008 - 7:56

this looks like it's going to be a great movie... as far as documentarys go.

http://www.expelledthemovie.com/home.php

hopefully, it'll come somewhere around my area where i can check it out. i'd sure go see this before i worried over something like 'An Inconvenient Fable' or Mikey Moore's 'Bowling for Big Macs.'

'Bueller... Bueller... Bueller'
cheers
Back to top Go down
topshot rhit

Number of posts : 3876
Registration date : 2007-01-30

I love Ben Stein! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love Ben Stein!   I love Ben Stein! I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Apr 2008 - 11:44

I've been looking forward to this for months. It will be in my town, too. W00t!

Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23462
Registration date : 2007-02-08

I love Ben Stein! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love Ben Stein!   I love Ben Stein! I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Apr 2008 - 11:58

Oh yes, I have been looking forward to this for months as well. Not sure if it will show in a close theater out here on the Left Coast (in liberal land). But I will do my best to see it.

Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23483

I love Ben Stein! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love Ben Stein!   I love Ben Stein! I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Apr 2008 - 12:40

Being in the "buckle of the Bible belt" here in Tennessee, this will probably be in several theaters. But, I will probably wait until it hits on DVD before renting and watching. I wonder if Redbox will have it?

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Just_Sue

Just_Sue

I love Ben Stein! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love Ben Stein!   I love Ben Stein! I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Apr 2008 - 21:51

i'm hoping at the very least i'll be able to find it somewhere in Fayetteville or Southern Pines. you'd think with this being the 'Bible belt' this would be a focus of attention.
Back to top Go down
Fundy

Fundy

Number of posts : 5340
Registration date : 2007-05-04

I love Ben Stein! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love Ben Stein!   I love Ben Stein! I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Apr 2008 - 2:30

I'll probably get it on DVD if it's had good reviews. The trailer looks good though.

Fundy

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
Just_Sue

Just_Sue

I love Ben Stein! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love Ben Stein!   I love Ben Stein! I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Apr 2008 - 7:09

i'll be shocked if it gets good reviews. it's a subject that bucks the belief system of the liberal cabaal that makes up mainstream media.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

I love Ben Stein! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love Ben Stein!   I love Ben Stein! I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Apr 2008 - 7:36

Quote :
you'd think with this being the 'Bible belt' this would be a focus of attention.

If this was being produced by someone like Focus on the Family, it probably would be getting more attention--from churches. But, then again, it wouldn't be getting in any theaters.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
Just_Sue

Just_Sue

I love Ben Stein! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love Ben Stein!   I love Ben Stein! I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Apr 2008 - 7:43

alldatndensum wrote:
Quote :
you'd think with this being the 'Bible belt' this would be a focus of attention.

If this was being produced by someone like Focus on the Family, it probably would be getting more attention--from churches. But, then again, it wouldn't be getting in any theaters.

no... i think if Focus on the Family were producing it, the firestorm from the left would be so great that it would get picked up by theaters out of sheer curiosity.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

I love Ben Stein! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love Ben Stein!   I love Ben Stein! I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Apr 2008 - 4:50

I disagree. If Dobson were any way associated with this project, the liberal media would probably do all they could quietly to insure that the masses did not hear this.

Back to top Go down
Just_Sue

Just_Sue

I love Ben Stein! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love Ben Stein!   I love Ben Stein! I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Apr 2008 - 7:42

alldatndensum wrote:
I disagree. If Dobson were any way associated with this project, the liberal media would probably do all they could quietly to insure that the masses did not hear this.

well, i guess that's neither here nor there. it's not a Dobson project, so we'll see if this movie gets proper attention.
Back to top Go down
GODSWIZARD
Play It LOUD!!!

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-04-11

I love Ben Stein! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love Ben Stein!   I love Ben Stein! I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Apr 2008 - 2:10

Just_Sue said:

Quote :
i'll be shocked if it gets good reviews. it's a subject that bucks the belief system of the liberal cabaal that makes up mainstream media

I agree. Astute statement IMO.

I want to see it too.

KISS
Back to top Go down
Just_Sue

Just_Sue

I love Ben Stein! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love Ben Stein!   I love Ben Stein! I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Apr 2008 - 10:14

i checked and it doesnt look like the movie will be opening in my area. i hope it eventually gets here, though.
i'll wait a couple of weeks, then i'm going to start pitching a fit and trying to find out why it's not here. Suspect
Back to top Go down
GODSWIZARD
Play It LOUD!!!

I love Ben Stein! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love Ben Stein!   I love Ben Stein! I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Apr 2008 - 21:32

No

You may end up waiting for the DVD if it does not come to your area.......or even come close enough to you to end up spending the time and $$ on gas to drive to it.

No

KISS
Back to top Go down
Just_Sue

Just_Sue

I love Ben Stein! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love Ben Stein!   I love Ben Stein! I_icon_minitimeFri 18 Apr 2008 - 12:55

YYYAAAYYYYY!!

'Expelled' comes out today and it's at several different theaters in my area!!
cheers
Back to top Go down
GODSWIZARD
Play It LOUD!!!

I love Ben Stein! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love Ben Stein!   I love Ben Stein! I_icon_minitimeSat 26 Apr 2008 - 3:05

I saw this last Sunday afternoon and I enjoyed it. Twisted Evil

Of course......i'm easy to please. Shocked

KISS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I love Ben Stein! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love Ben Stein!   I love Ben Stein! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I love Ben Stein!
Page 1 of 1