Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

JOSHUA albums just reissued!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sbrownlee

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-04-20

JOSHUA albums just reissued! Empty
PostSubject: JOSHUA albums just reissued!   JOSHUA albums just reissued! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 4:04 am

JOSHUA albums just reissued! ASolicitatesmallcopy

Joshua Perahia of the Christian melodic hard rock band JOSHUA has just re-issued three of his classic albums on Ma & Pa Music. All three titles have been out of print for 6 years and have all been remastered. They include:

"The Hand is Quicker Than the Eye,"

"Surrender"
(with new cover art)

"Chapter One"
(with new cover art)

These remastered CDs are now available through his website at www.joshuaperahia.com , www.cdbaby.com and many other hard rock / metal mailorders worldwide.

Keep an eye out for his much anticipated DVD release "Intense Defense: Live in the Studio 1988" which features Rob Rock on vocals. The DVD will also include live footage from various appearances with guests Paul Shortino (Rough Cutt), Neal Grusky (Takara), and Jeff Fenholt.

BURRN!! Magazine has called him The Fastest Guitarist in the World. Magazines such as Kerrang!, Metal Forces, and Aardshok hail his RCA release "Intense Defense" as the best AOR hard rock album ever. His albums are graced by a who's who of some of the finest musicians in the world including Jeff Fenholt (TBN, JC in the original Broadway cast of "Jesus Christ Superstar"), Rob Rock (Impelliteri), Alex Ligertwood (Santana), Rick Baker (Santana), Jason Scheff (Chicago), Mugs Cain (Sammy Hagar), Jizzy Pearl (Ratt). He has shared the stage with the likes of Dokken, Pat Travers, Michael Schenker, Ozzy Osbourne, Great White, Ratt, and countless other notable bands. A guitarist's guitarist, a true virtuoso, a world-class songwriter, but most of all a devoted servant to his heavenly father..............his name is Joshua Perahia.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23480
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: JOSHUA albums just reissued!   JOSHUA albums just reissued! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 4:56 am

Very cool for anyone not having these albums already. I have all but one of Joshua's CDs. I never really could get into "Hand Is Quicker Than The Eye".

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16573
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: JOSHUA albums just reissued!   JOSHUA albums just reissued! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 6:41 am

Sbrownlee, welcome to Christian Hard Music.

Yes indeed, very cool those Joshua albums are released.
My favorite Joshua is "Intense Defense".
Back to top Go down
sbrownlee

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: JOSHUA albums just reissued!   JOSHUA albums just reissued! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 6:56 am

Thank you for the welcome. Much appreciated! Yes, we're getting a lot of great feedback from people.......for the record, my favorite is "Surrender"
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23480
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: JOSHUA albums just reissued!   JOSHUA albums just reissued! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 7:04 pm

"Surrender" is also my favorite.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23458
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: JOSHUA albums just reissued!   JOSHUA albums just reissued! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 3:10 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
"Surrender" is also my favorite.

Me too. But I always thought you where a hardcore "Intense Defense" supporter

I need to scrape up some money and order me copys of "The Hand is Quicker.." and "Chapter One"

Play It LOUD!!!

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: JOSHUA albums just reissued!   JOSHUA albums just reissued! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 5:24 am

I like all of his albums. You Rock

KISS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JOSHUA albums just reissued!   JOSHUA albums just reissued! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JOSHUA albums just reissued!
Page 1 of 1