Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

100% Proof - The Power and the Glory

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Follower of Jesus

Follower of Jesus

Number of posts : 815
Registration date : 2007-05-02

100% Proof - The Power and the Glory Empty
PostSubject: 100% Proof - The Power and the Glory   100% Proof - The Power and the Glory I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 8:55 am

I have never even heard of this record from the mid-80's, but it was mentioned over at CMR, so I found a free download of it online, and picked it up.

This is not ground-breaking stuff, but it is quite good. I have enjoyed it a lot. Favorite songs would probably be Out of Bounds and I'm Going To Win. But there have not been any clunkers. I also really enjoy the Jesus Loves Me instrumental.

I'm surprised more people don't know about this band. I've been in Christian metal a long time, and heard about all kinds of obscure groups, but as I said, I'd never heard of this one at all prior to a couple of days ago.
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16567
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: 100% Proof - The Power and the Glory   100% Proof - The Power and the Glory I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 8:57 am

Follower of Jesus, we hope you will share the link with us?
Then we can listen too.
Back to top Go down
Follower of Jesus

Follower of Jesus

PostSubject: Re: 100% Proof - The Power and the Glory   100% Proof - The Power and the Glory I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 8:58 am

Oh yeah...I guess that would help, wouldn't it? Stupid

www.megaupload.com/es/?d=6AZH410A
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16567
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: 100% Proof - The Power and the Glory   100% Proof - The Power and the Glory I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 9:02 am

lol!
Yep, it helps so much when we can listen to a clip.
Back to top Go down
Follower of Jesus

Follower of Jesus

PostSubject: Re: 100% Proof - The Power and the Glory   100% Proof - The Power and the Glory I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 11:41 am

Well, I don't know about clips. All I found was that link to actually download the entire album. Call it an "extended sample". lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 100% Proof - The Power and the Glory   100% Proof - The Power and the Glory I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 11:48 am

Listening right now. Pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23465
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: 100% Proof - The Power and the Glory   100% Proof - The Power and the Glory I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 1:37 pm

Careful--Megaupload is full of malware. Enter at your own risk. Scan for viruses immediately after downloading if you choose to do so.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com

PostSubject: Re: 100% Proof - The Power and the Glory   100% Proof - The Power and the Glory I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 10:44 pm

Really? I've never had any problems...
Back to top Go down
topshot rhit

Number of posts : 3874

PostSubject: Re: 100% Proof - The Power and the Glory   100% Proof - The Power and the Glory I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 12:13 am

Me either. Nasty ads OTOH... but those are blocked now.

Follower of Jesus

Follower of Jesus

PostSubject: Re: 100% Proof - The Power and the Glory   100% Proof - The Power and the Glory I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 4:21 pm

I too have never had a problem using MegaUpload or RapidShare.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23465

PostSubject: Re: 100% Proof - The Power and the Glory   100% Proof - The Power and the Glory I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 4:34 pm

Trying this upload set off my firewall and virus alarms. After downloading, I did a virus scan and had three new threats. My antivirus took care of all of them.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23418
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: 100% Proof - The Power and the Glory   100% Proof - The Power and the Glory I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 4:17 pm

I checked it out, and I wasn't that impressed. But then I didn't really care for the band they supposedly morphed into either (Force 3).

PostSubject: Re: 100% Proof - The Power and the Glory   100% Proof - The Power and the Glory I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

100% Proof - The Power and the Glory
Page 1 of 1