Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Seventh Power - Power And Glory

Go down 
+2
alldatndensum
Driven
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

The Seventh Power - Power And Glory Empty
PostSubject: The Seventh Power - Power And Glory   The Seventh Power - Power And Glory I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 8:22 am

The new album is coming between next weekend and the end of October, with the video for "God Is Love" being released simultaneously. P&G is going to feature some seriously low tuning (Drop A), and will include the songs released in January 2010: http://www.amazon.com/Power-And-Glory/dp/B004L2Z8IW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1350217265&sr=8-1&keywords=power+and+glory+seventh+power

The Seventh Power - Power And Glory 198803_274032046047652_194189235_n
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Power - Power And Glory   The Seventh Power - Power And Glory I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 8:53 am

So this is just another re-release? I think I will pass. It would be easier to just get the new song.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23432
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Power - Power And Glory   The Seventh Power - Power And Glory I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 12:30 pm

I've pretty much quit listening to this Bill Menchen project. I would much prefer if he did anothe Titanic or Menchen album instead.

Driven

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Power - Power And Glory   The Seventh Power - Power And Glory I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 12:46 pm

This is a semi-re-release. The 2010 songs have been re-recorded and more songs (I think 4 or 5) have been added.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Power - Power And Glory   The Seventh Power - Power And Glory I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 5:55 pm

Bill is killing his credibility with all the re-releases. Keep working on the songs until you get them like you want and then release them. With every re-release of his songs, I care just a little less.

Yes, like Staybrite said, he should focus on Titanic, Menchen, or even resurrect Final Axe. The music was so much better.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Power - Power And Glory   The Seventh Power - Power And Glory I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 6:07 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
Yes, like Staybrite said, he should focus on Titanic, Menchen, or even resurrect Final Axe. The music was so much better.

Keith Miles is pretty much out of touch, and I don't know about whether Ken Redding wants to continue in music.

Full Steam Ahead was pretty much a one-shot thing, though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Power - Power And Glory   The Seventh Power - Power And Glory I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 6:36 pm

Quote :
Bill is killing his credibility with all the re-releases. Keep working
on the songs until you get them like you want and then release them.
With every re-release of his songs, I care just a little less.

I agree Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Power - Power And Glory   The Seventh Power - Power And Glory I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 10:36 am

Quote :
Bill is killing his credibility with all the re-releases. Keep working
on the songs until you get them like you want and then release them.
With every re-release of his songs, I care just a little less.

I agree with these words for 100%.
I'm getting tired of again a new rereleases of Seventh Power and other stuff.
Bill will get his fans keeping the interest in his band by releasing a new album of Titanic of Menchen.
That's really interesting.

Last edited by rockerVu2 on Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Power - Power And Glory   The Seventh Power - Power And Glory I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 10:48 am

A resurrection of Final Axe would really be vet gaaf.
I've always liked this band.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Power - Power And Glory   The Seventh Power - Power And Glory I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 5:29 pm

Quote :
Keith Miles is pretty much out of touch, and I don't know about whether Ken Redding wants to continue in music.

Living in Las Vegas, I would think he could find a suitable replacement for either of those guys that could easily handle the vocal duties.

Back to top Go down
bassdude

bassdude

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Power - Power And Glory   The Seventh Power - Power And Glory I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 10:14 pm

I really don't like anything Bill has ever done......I buy it, and then immediately trade/sell it.
Back to top Go down
Follower of Jesus

Follower of Jesus

Number of posts : 815
Registration date : 2007-05-02

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Power - Power And Glory   The Seventh Power - Power And Glory I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 5:16 pm

I'm with bassdude. He's a talented player, but all his songs sound the same, and his vocals are just awful IMO. He needs a good songwriter so he can just focus on playing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Power - Power And Glory   The Seventh Power - Power And Glory I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Seventh Power - Power And Glory
Page 1 of 1