Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Creed Update

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
silentthunder89

silentthunder89

Number of posts : 1275
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Creed Update Empty
PostSubject: Creed Update   Creed Update I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 4:56 pm

Quote :
"Overcome" has been confirmed as the first single from Full Circle. This track will be available as a digital single on August 25th. Full Circle will be in stores October 2009.

And here's the album art...

Creed Update CREED_fc_250x250
Back to top Go down
ChosenOne

ChosenOne

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2007-09-06

Creed Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creed Update   Creed Update I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 9:54 pm

Getting this the day it comes out. The release date is October 20. Have long waited for this album. You can actually hear a 30 second clip of "Overcome" over on amazon. Pretty good day that day. You get Creed's new single and Skillet's "Awake" on the same day. On a personal note that should help me get thru the next day which is my last Chemothearpy session.
Back to top Go down
silentthunder89

silentthunder89

Creed Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creed Update   Creed Update I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 10:01 pm

I'm glad to hear it's your last one, and of course you'll be in my prayers!
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23421
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Creed Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creed Update   Creed Update I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 10:18 pm

ChosenOne wrote:
On a personal note that should help me get thru the next day which is my last Chemothearpy session.

That is very cool news! cheers

(no more jokes about you barfing).

Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23467
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Creed Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creed Update   Creed Update I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 8:07 am

I want to hear the new Creed before I get it. I know that the lead singer is a Christian, but is this going to have a Christian message or just be clean secular?

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
ChosenOne

ChosenOne

Creed Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creed Update   Creed Update I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:20 pm

Here is a link to thier new single "Overcome". Not bad, classic Creed. I would suspect lyrically it will be like all thier albums but I don't know. Scott Stapps solo album, lyrically could've been Christian so if this is his style now then it may. It will be clean secular if anything. The release date is now October 27.

http://www.alternativeaddiction.com/audio/player.asp?id=895
Back to top Go down
silentthunder89

silentthunder89

Creed Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creed Update   Creed Update I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:32 pm

I don't know if it's a sign of what the rest of the CD will be like or not, but in one of the verses he curses.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23421
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Creed Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creed Update   Creed Update I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:48 pm

Thanks for the link Chosen, yep sounds just like Creed, maybe even a little more aggressive like with their debut album.

ChosenOne

Creed Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creed Update   Creed Update I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:29 pm

Compared to a lot of secular releases out there the line "I'll be D*****" is minor. I'm just glad Creed is back and anxiously await October 27th.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23467
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Creed Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creed Update   Creed Update I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:03 pm

In October, and am more interested in the new discs by Fee and Kutless. Both are worship albums. With Fee's, you can bet that they will all be original tunes.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16567
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Creed Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creed Update   Creed Update I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 9:11 am

Sounds good a new CD of fee, I love that band.
A new kutless sounds very interesting too.
I think Kutless will release a new worship album?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Creed Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creed Update   Creed Update I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Creed Update
Page 1 of 1