Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A good program.

Go down 
+4
alldatndensum
nazpastor
silentthunder89
rockerVu2
8 posters
AuthorMessage
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

A good program. Empty
PostSubject: A good program.   A good program. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:07 am

Now I'm ripping lots of CDs to load my iPod I noticed that WMP is not really a cool program to rip your CDs.
Man, I keep fighting with this program.
Or I can't find the CDs I ripped to load them to my iPod or they are in an other map than I thought.
Yes, I checked if the ripped CD are coming in the folder I would like to have them.

Do you know a good program to rip CDs to load them on a MP3 player.
I hope there are programs like this who are easy to use.
Back to top Go down
silentthunder89

silentthunder89

Number of posts : 1275
Registration date : 2008-05-22

A good program. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A good program.   A good program. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:51 am

Having an Ipod myself, I like to use Itunes. You're right, I can't stand WMP. A lot of times it takes forever to rip a CD and even during playback it takes a long time for the program to even start playing the song.
Back to top Go down
nazpastor

nazpastor

Number of posts : 463
Registration date : 2007-05-01

A good program. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A good program.   A good program. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:31 am

Yeah, I use iTunes just because it makes a seamless transition. You can set the quality and format for your rips, you can choose your default destination folder, and whether you want the rip to begin automatically when you insert the disc. I just pop the CD in my drive and it goes from there. After a few minutes, the music is in iTunes and I can just drag the files to my iPod when I attach it. Pretty simple, and I like simple (but not as much as fried chicken).
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

A good program. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A good program.   A good program. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:41 am

Having a Zune, I just use the Zune software. If the CD is not recognized by the data base, sometimes I still use Audiograbber. I try not to use WMP for anything anymore.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Hardkore

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2563
Registration date : 2007-06-03

A good program. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A good program.   A good program. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:45 pm

I don't have an ipod but I would figure itunes would work best with it.

I have used WMP to rip some tunes straight to a cd before on several occasions and it worked out well.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23432
Registration date : 2007-02-08

A good program. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A good program.   A good program. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:34 pm

I've never used anything but WMP to rip from cd.
Never had a problem, and my mp3 player is set to sync with WMP automatically.
If WMP doesn't know who the artist is I just go in and edit the track/cd info myself.

Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

A good program. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A good program.   A good program. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 7:13 am

With my old RCA MP3 player, I did use WMP. However, for some reason, my Zune did not like the files ripped by WMP. So, I had to move them around and change some of the data tags. It was just easier to delete and start over.

Since I have the music set to sync through the Zune software, I just use the Zune player. I really have no need for the WMP anymore.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

A good program. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A good program.   A good program. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 9:45 am

Ripped a ton of CDs yesterday with the WMP, but it was a disaster.
Now I will use iPod to see if that goes better.
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

A good program. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A good program.   A good program. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 4:47 pm

That iPod really drives me nuts.
What a misery to get the CDs I want on that iPod.
I think it's time to search for a good working MP3 player.

I have ripped CD and will add them to my iPod, but I think iPod is changing things.
It's really a pain.
Back to top Go down
Ahlitah

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2007-04-28

A good program. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A good program.   A good program. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:12 pm

I like Easy CD-DA Extractor for ripping cds. It won't organize or put stuff on your MP3 player though.

the interface in winamp pro works good for ripping and organizing on mp3 players though.
Back to top Go down
mr.electric40

mr.electric40

Number of posts : 678
Registration date : 2009-10-10

A good program. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A good program.   A good program. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:19 pm

I've used
ITunes
Windows Media Player (rolled mine back to 10)
WinAmp

I think that's it....
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com

A good program. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A good program.   A good program. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:20 am

I'd be interested in a good program myself. I used to use Real Player, but I'm not wild about it.
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

A good program. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A good program.   A good program. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 11:26 am

I'm sure I ripped all songs from so many CDs, but what appears in the iPod list are only 5 of the 10 songs.
I'm done with iPod and are looking for a MP3 player that is showing what I want.
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2563
Registration date : 2007-06-03

A good program. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A good program.   A good program. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:45 pm

Tall Tyrion wrote:
I used to use Real Player, but I'm not wild about it.

I have used Real player but not for ripping CD's ,rather for the video player. I have come across some vids that will only work with it and none other.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A good program. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A good program.   A good program. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A good program.
Page 1 of 1