Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Listen to Liberty N' Justice's new single "Chasing A Cure"

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
libertynjustice

libertynjustice

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2007-05-17

Listen to Liberty N' Justice's new single "Chasing A Cure" Empty
PostSubject: Listen to Liberty N' Justice's new single "Chasing A Cure"   Listen to Liberty N' Justice's new single "Chasing A Cure" I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 2:06 am

Listen to Liberty N' Justice's new single "Chasing A Cure":

This song was written for Trinity Paige Murr, who was diagnosed with epilepsy 5 years ago, and is in the process of defeating this horrifying disease. Through proceeds and donations, Liberty N' Justice hopes to raise awareness and encourage families who feel hopeless. The song features Benny Mardones, John Pine and Bill Leverty of Firehouse. More details and the release date of Liberty N' Justice's new 5 song EP, "Chasing A Cure", coming soon.The song and a video featuring Trinity and be viewed at....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gclYSY6MPw
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23465
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Listen to Liberty N' Justice's new single "Chasing A Cure"   Listen to Liberty N' Justice's new single "Chasing A Cure" I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 8:02 am

The songs sounds amazing, and I love what you are doing with the EP.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Follower of Jesus

Follower of Jesus

Number of posts : 815
Registration date : 2007-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Listen to Liberty N' Justice's new single "Chasing A Cure"   Listen to Liberty N' Justice's new single "Chasing A Cure" I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 9:36 am

Justin - we've just come through a five year battle with epilepsy with our son, who is now 10 years old. He was diagnosed at age 5. He ended up getting brain surgery, and has been seizure free since. But seizures for him including times of delirium where he would run away and often into life-threatening situations. Anyway, all that to say, I can understand what you're going through to a degree and I wish you and your family God's will and strength as you go through this.
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16567
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Listen to Liberty N' Justice's new single "Chasing A Cure"   Listen to Liberty N' Justice's new single "Chasing A Cure" I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 10:39 am

Justin, what a great idea of making this EP.
I will support this idea.

Last edited by rockerVu2 on Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23418
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Listen to Liberty N' Justice's new single "Chasing A Cure"   Listen to Liberty N' Justice's new single "Chasing A Cure" I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 3:31 pm

Fantastic video and song.....but I gotta say that shade of lipstick does nothing for you.

Still praying for your daughter's well being and looking forward to the EP.

libertynjustice

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Listen to Liberty N' Justice's new single "Chasing A Cure"   Listen to Liberty N' Justice's new single "Chasing A Cure" I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 10:59 pm

thanks staybrite

foj thanks for your comments and i pray all is well...it is somethinh i would want no parent to go through

thanks alldat and rocker Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Listen to Liberty N' Justice's new single "Chasing A Cure"   Listen to Liberty N' Justice's new single "Chasing A Cure" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Listen to Liberty N' Justice's new single "Chasing A Cure"
Page 1 of 1