Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Liberty n' Justice single plus CJ Snare update

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
libertynjustice

libertynjustice

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2007-05-17

New Liberty n' Justice single plus CJ Snare update Empty
PostSubject: New Liberty n' Justice single plus CJ Snare update   New Liberty n' Justice single plus CJ Snare update I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 1:19 pm

11-22-11

Liberty n' Justice is pleased to announce the release of there newest single "Your Memory Just Won't Do". It features David Cagle, Alex Grossi (Quiet Riot) & Cj Snare (Firehouse) and was co-written by LNJ leader Justin Murr, Cagle, & Snare. The song was all so produced, mixed by,
& mastered by Snare. Artwork was done by Mark Allen Lanoue.This is an itunes exclusive and will not be released on any other LNJ albums. LNJ's 28 song opus "The Cigar Chronicles" still has a 2012 release date.

Cj Snare of Firehouse releases a Christmas single

Hello everyone. Well, it's that time of year again and I'd like to announce the latest addition to my Christmas Gift collection. Please check out my new single (on itunes) "O Come Emmanuel". I arranged, produced, engineered, mixed, and mastered this song as well as played all of the instruments and sang all of the vocals. ( My wife sang on the background vocals too. ) I'm pretty proud of this so I hope you will add it to your Holiday play list. Thanks....CJ
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23432
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: New Liberty n' Justice single plus CJ Snare update   New Liberty n' Justice single plus CJ Snare update I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 5:00 pm

How come I-tunes only?

Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: New Liberty n' Justice single plus CJ Snare update   New Liberty n' Justice single plus CJ Snare update I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 10:36 pm

I can't wait to hear the whole project!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
MetalFRO

MetalFRO

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: New Liberty n' Justice single plus CJ Snare update   New Liberty n' Justice single plus CJ Snare update I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 4:11 pm

LOVE CJ's voice, but a digital-only single isn't something I'm thrilled about. Still, I might have to check that out...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/metalfro
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Liberty n' Justice single plus CJ Snare update   New Liberty n' Justice single plus CJ Snare update I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Liberty n' Justice single plus CJ Snare update
Page 1 of 1