Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Social Network Christmas

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23433
Registration date : 2007-02-08

A Social Network Christmas Empty
PostSubject: A Social Network Christmas   A Social Network Christmas I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 1:41 pm

I had this on my facebook page and Alldat suggested I post it here at CHM.
I think you guys will like it.

sabidoo

Number of posts : 2069
Registration date : 2007-04-28

PostSubject: Re: A Social Network Christmas   A Social Network Christmas I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 2:43 pm

Posting it to my FB wall now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sabidoo
topshot rhit

Number of posts : 3875
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: A Social Network Christmas   A Social Network Christmas I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 6:16 pm

Wasn't at all what I was expecting. Will add to my page also.

Hardkore

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2563
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: A Social Network Christmas   A Social Network Christmas I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 10:06 am

Wasn't what I thought either but it is still cool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Social Network Christmas   A Social Network Christmas I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 4:12 pm

Posted to Facebook too. Cool
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469

PostSubject: Re: A Social Network Christmas   A Social Network Christmas I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:34 am

I didn't post this to my Facebook as I hoped that none of my youth group had seen this. We had our Christmas party tonight where we played Dirty Santa and fed them tacos & burritos. To keep this Christ centered, I wanted to do a short devotional. When I saw this clip, I knew I wanted to show this! I know that the kids had the Christmas story in Sunday School this morning, and then heard it again in the program this morning. This gave me a way to repeat it, but with something that was relevant to them. So, to promote the clip, I told them that I would have a short message tonight. They all rolled their eyes at me over that. Then, I promised that I would keep it to 4 minutes or less.........not all that hard to do when the clip is 3:59 long! Needless to say, this video was a big hit, and the kids really seemed to enjoy it.

Thanks, Staybrite & sabidoo for posting this first and sharing with us. This turned out to be an awesome tool tonight.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com

PostSubject: Re: A Social Network Christmas   A Social Network Christmas I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:52 am

That is very cool. I'm posting it up as well. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: A Social Network Christmas   A Social Network Christmas I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 1:11 am

I have a friend in Phoenix that saw the video this morning in his church service.
I thought this might be popular when a coworker first showed it to me, but I am a little surprised by how many people have taken to it.

Number of posts : 3875

PostSubject: Re: A Social Network Christmas   A Social Network Christmas I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 12:31 pm

Here is another take on the same concept. Also quite good. I wonder who was first?

sabidoo

sabidoo

Number of posts : 2069
Registration date : 2007-04-28

PostSubject: Re: A Social Network Christmas   A Social Network Christmas I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 3:22 pm

topshot rhit wrote:
Here is another take on the same concept. Also quite good. I wonder who was first?

Another good one. JUST posted to my FB wall.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sabidoo
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: A Social Network Christmas   A Social Network Christmas I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:03 pm

I just saw that both of you posted that to facebook. I was pretty good, I didn't think it was quite as good as the first one (it seems to have a kind of a tongue-in-cheek feel that the first one didn't seem to have, probably because of the music). But I was a little shocked to see at the end that it was a business sponsered/created film. In an age were many companies are distancing themselves from even using the word "Christmas" it is refeshing to see a commercial business display something at Christmas that actually has Christ in it.
Bravo.

PostSubject: Re: A Social Network Christmas   A Social Network Christmas I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Social Network Christmas
Page 1 of 1