Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Discovered Something New

Go down 
+5
Guilty/Forgiven
Driven
rockerVu2
alldatndensum
Staybrite
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23433
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Discovered Something New Empty
PostSubject: Discovered Something New   Discovered Something New I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 3:56 pm

Well something new about myself anyway. I have never (ever, ever) liked green bell peppers. I end up eating them in something once or twice a year (in something someone else has prepared) and they always make me mad. The falvor isn't bad perse, but it is so strong it overwhelms absolutely every thing else it is cooked with.

So my wife and I are trying to cook and eat healthier and she made these wonderful looking shikabobs (with shrimp, mushrooms, etc....and orange and yellow bell peppers). Now I have never eaten yellow or orange variety and I assumed they were just as nasty as the green variety. But not wanting to complain about her food, I faithfully grilled up the kabobs and when I sat down to eat with the family I ate a grilled piece of the orange pepper and it was fantastic. They are not nearly as strong as the green ones, and they get a little sweetness to them when grilled or sauteed. I think I have a new food to add to my favorites list.

Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Discovered Something New   Discovered Something New I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 4:42 pm

I love bell peppers whether they are yellow/orange, red, or green.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Discovered Something New   Discovered Something New I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 4:45 pm

I use green bell peppers when I make jambalaya.
For me the color is not important, I like to use bell peppers.
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Discovered Something New   Discovered Something New I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 4:46 pm

Bell peppers as in this?

Discovered Something New Left_01

I like them all, but the green ones the least.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9956
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Discovered Something New   Discovered Something New I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 5:15 pm

Good food there... Discovered Something New 676823

I discovered something recently too - when you hit your 40s you start growing a long white hair out of the side of your ear and you can't see it until it's about an inch long. Then one day your wife yanks it off.
No
Back to top Go down
sabidoo

sabidoo

Number of posts : 2069
Registration date : 2007-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Discovered Something New   Discovered Something New I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 8:33 pm

Bell peppers of any color=YUCK! ANY pepper of any variety or color = YUCK!

I would rather die young as to have to eat anything that taste yucky. End of story, resume your lives now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sabidoo
dale434445

dale434445

Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2007-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Discovered Something New   Discovered Something New I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 8:50 pm

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:

I discovered something recently too - when you hit your 40s you start growing a long white hair out of the side of your ear and you can't see it until it's about an inch long. Then one day your wife yanks it off.
No

Don't forget the lovely nose hairs.
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

PostSubject: Re: Discovered Something New   Discovered Something New I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 8:51 pm

Don't y'all get talking about hair now. I should probably shave, but I don't want to.
Back to top Go down
sabidoo

sabidoo

PostSubject: Re: Discovered Something New   Discovered Something New I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 8:55 pm

HAHAHA, you said nose hairs.

I have one that comes out like a party favor everytime I breathe out through my nose...LOL
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Discovered Something New   Discovered Something New I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 10:17 pm

danielbandfan wrote:
Don't y'all get talking about hair now. I should probably shave, but I don't want to.

You mean those three little hairs you've had on your chin for the last year and half? Just rub some butter on there and let the cat lick them off.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Driven

Driven

PostSubject: Re: Discovered Something New   Discovered Something New I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 7:34 am

alldatndensum wrote:
danielbandfan wrote:

You mean those three little hairs you've had on your chin for the last year and half? Just rub some butter on there and let the cat lick them off.

No, the blond 'stache/beard/sideburns I've had for a while.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Discovered Something New   Discovered Something New I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 11:35 am

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:

No

At least your wife will pull them out, mine wont. I'm stuck trying to do it myself, and it's a real pain to try to look at your own ear in the bathroom mirror.

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: Discovered Something New   Discovered Something New I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 1:47 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Black Rider

Black Rider

Number of posts : 1566
Registration date : 2011-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Discovered Something New   Discovered Something New I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 2:44 pm

Love bell peppers especially the orange and yellow ones. As for hair in weird spots? I'm 43, don't get me started.
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2563
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Discovered Something New   Discovered Something New I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 3:26 pm

I haven't had some good bell peppers in a while but whenever I go to Subways I get some banana peppers on my Sub,yummy.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: Discovered Something New   Discovered Something New I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 11:48 am

I think we should start a "40-something" thread for us aging ones.

With subjects like:
"Long eyebrow hairs"
"New favorite foods (that don't cause indigestion)"
and "When's your next prostate exam ?"
Back to top Go down
Black Rider

Black Rider

PostSubject: Re: Discovered Something New   Discovered Something New I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 12:41 pm

Have you ever trimmed a nose hair and your mustache was gone?
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Discovered Something New   Discovered Something New I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 2:45 pm

Have you ever pulled out a long nose hair and couldn't see for several seconds because your eyes are completely full of tears?

Black Rider

PostSubject: Re: Discovered Something New   Discovered Something New I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 4:00 pm

And your kids want to know where you got the wire from?
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Discovered Something New   Discovered Something New I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 4:29 pm

Indeed! Twisted Evil

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: Discovered Something New   Discovered Something New I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 5:50 pm

Discovered Something New 13074
Back to top Go down
sabidoo

sabidoo

PostSubject: Re: Discovered Something New   Discovered Something New I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 11:36 pm

Staybrite wrote:
Have you ever pulled out a long nose hair and couldn't see for several seconds because your eyes are completely full of tears?

Like most men, my olfactory-rectum nerve comes into play here. It seems at the age of 40, this nerve makes it final connection and begins to work, connecting ones sinuses with their rectum.

Do this: Yank out a nose hair and see if your butt doesn't squeeze up tighter than a snare drum.
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

PostSubject: Re: Discovered Something New   Discovered Something New I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 7:28 am

sabidoo wrote:
Do this: Yank out a nose hair and see if your butt doesn't squeeze up tighter than a snare drum.

Twisted Evil That's gotta hurt.
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Discovered Something New   Discovered Something New I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 9:20 am

Have you ever trimmed a nose hair and your mustache was gone?

And your kids want to know where you got the wire from?

lol!

Yep, getting older ....
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

PostSubject: Re: Discovered Something New   Discovered Something New I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 9:53 am

People… there are youngsters here… I'm getting scared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discovered Something New   Discovered Something New I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Discovered Something New
Page 1 of 1