Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

David Crowder - Give Us Joy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ChosenOne

ChosenOne

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2007-09-06

David Crowder - Give Us Joy Empty
PostSubject: David Crowder - Give Us Joy   David Crowder - Give Us Joy I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 8:23 pm

So I have thier last album and I gotta say, it is pretty good. I've been a huge fan of his (theirs) since I first heard David's independent album with University Baptist Church many years back. This new one has 34 tracks (not all are songs, more like musical interludes) and I can't find a bad track at all. In fact they have one track (Sequence 1) that has a borderline metal sound to it. Also, and I'll admit it, they do an awsome rendention of the old church hymn Because He Lives. I know they aren't for everyone but if you've been a fan of them, I highly recommend getting this cd. For a final cd , they nail it.
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2152
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: David Crowder - Give Us Joy   David Crowder - Give Us Joy I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 7:49 pm

Total agreement. DCB is one of the few worship-oriented groups that I can stomach.
Back to top Go down
ProgPariah77

ProgPariah77

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2010-05-30

PostSubject: Re: David Crowder - Give Us Joy   David Crowder - Give Us Joy I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 12:49 am

Love Crowder. I'll be picking this one up for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: David Crowder - Give Us Joy   David Crowder - Give Us Joy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

David Crowder - Give Us Joy
Page 1 of 1