Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

At last, some NEW metal by Bill Menchen!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

At last, some NEW metal by Bill Menchen! Empty
PostSubject: At last, some NEW metal by Bill Menchen!   At last, some NEW metal by Bill Menchen! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 9:09 am

Menchen unveiled the artwork to the new Seventh Power album, Eternal Power.

At last, some NEW metal by Bill Menchen! 397292_2597762099922_1130824499_2138065_391353299_n

All-new songs, full-length album, heavier music. Should be good. Twisted Evil

(I'll finish the blog post soon. Razz)
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: At last, some NEW metal by Bill Menchen!   At last, some NEW metal by Bill Menchen! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 9:37 am

New songs .... that has my interest.
I wasn't interested in all the rereleases of the last months.
Mos of those reissues are already in my collection.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23473
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: At last, some NEW metal by Bill Menchen!   At last, some NEW metal by Bill Menchen! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 9:53 am

Even though I think that Bill sounds better with another singer, I definitely will get this. He should hook up with David Benson to get the Jake E. Lee era of Ozzy sound back that he had with the original Rev Seven releases--the cassette versions.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Dynamis

Dynamis

Number of posts : 1646
Registration date : 2007-04-28

PostSubject: Re: At last, some NEW metal by Bill Menchen!   At last, some NEW metal by Bill Menchen! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 10:23 am

You know, I am excited to hear about this because, and correct me if I am wrong, this will be the first full length album of all new material from Bill Menchen since 2008 (when he released the second The Seventh Power album "Dominion & Power" and "Red Rock" from Menchen).
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelicwarlord.com/
Dynamis

Dynamis

PostSubject: Re: At last, some NEW metal by Bill Menchen!   At last, some NEW metal by Bill Menchen! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 11:04 am

BTW, I also hope this means he is NOT going to be again re-recording the song "Eternal Power", which originally appeared on the Redeemer release "Anno Domini" from 2007 and later the 2011 Redeemer album "One Way".

Say it ain't so...
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23433
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: At last, some NEW metal by Bill Menchen!   At last, some NEW metal by Bill Menchen! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 4:02 pm

hmm... I'm gonna wait and see until he has it out.

Dynamis

PostSubject: Re: At last, some NEW metal by Bill Menchen!   At last, some NEW metal by Bill Menchen! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 4:16 pm

According to Facebook the CD will be available next month.
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: At last, some NEW metal by Bill Menchen!   At last, some NEW metal by Bill Menchen! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 4:20 pm

Dynamis wrote:
You know, I am excited to hear about this because, and correct me if I am wrong, this will be the first full length album of all new material from Bill Menchen since 2008 (when he released the second The Seventh Power album "Dominion & Power" and "Red Rock" from Menchen).

I guess it is, put aside the Power And Glory EP (2011) and In The Light (newly recorded songs from 1993-1994).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At last, some NEW metal by Bill Menchen!   At last, some NEW metal by Bill Menchen! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

At last, some NEW metal by Bill Menchen!
Page 1 of 1