Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saint Desperate Night now available for preorder

Go down 
+2
Joe C
MikeInFla
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3122
Registration date : 2012-03-18

Saint Desperate Night now available for preorder - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Desperate Night now available for preorder   Saint Desperate Night now available for preorder - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:03 pm

Believe it or not I prefer the original version of CSE much better. I like Josh's vocals on 2.0 but I had gotten used to Rich on some of the tracks and I like the mastering of the original better. The original is much louder, if that makes sense.

Yeah, Josh is on Desperate Night.
Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

PostSubject: Re: Saint Desperate Night now available for preorder   Saint Desperate Night now available for preorder - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 7:51 am

Just got my downloads! Dumping to the ipod now! It has a new version of To Live Forever!
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23480
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Saint Desperate Night now available for preorder   Saint Desperate Night now available for preorder - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 8:20 am

I got mine this morning in my email. I can't wait to hear this. I just wish they would redo "The Runner" from "The Perfect Life".

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Saint Desperate Night now available for preorder   Saint Desperate Night now available for preorder - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 8:45 am

I'm listening right now… sounds really powerful. I dunno if these were mastered, because there's kind of a restraint missing IMO.

I wonder if "Crusified" was intentionally misspelled, or another "Sanit" thing Razz
Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

PostSubject: Re: Saint Desperate Night now available for preorder   Saint Desperate Night now available for preorder - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 9:48 am

So far this is awesome! Let It Rock is a good song. I do believe this is the mastered version.
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16573
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Saint Desperate Night now available for preorder   Saint Desperate Night now available for preorder - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 1:23 pm

Found the downloads in the e-mail today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saint Desperate Night now available for preorder   Saint Desperate Night now available for preorder - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saint Desperate Night now available for preorder
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2