Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Green Lantern......homo?

Go down 
+7
MikeInFla
Driven
Just_Sue
sabidoo
rockerVu2
Staybrite
alldatndensum
11 posters
AuthorMessage
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Green Lantern......homo? Empty
PostSubject: Green Lantern......homo?   Green Lantern......homo? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 8:36 am

Yes, folks. That's right. DC Comics has announced that one of their more popular comic book heroes, Green Lantern, will come out of the closet and even kiss his new boyfriend in their relaunch of the iconic character next week.

Do you really want a homosexual super hero? Are their even enough homosexuals who read comic books to warrant a comic book character with that type of aberrant behavior? To me, this is just DC caving in and joining in the battle to force people to accept that homosexual relationships and marriages are normal. I cannot accept this, however, as God's word clearly states in both Old and New Testaments that this behavior is wrong.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23422
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern......homo?   Green Lantern......homo? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 2:34 pm

I hate to say it but I gave up on comic books years ago. I learned to read from comic books and I thought they would help my youngest son (who is a terrible reader), but when I went to the store to find some for him they were full of mostly naked women and terrible language/situations.

So I'm not at all surprised...saddened but not surprised.

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern......homo?   Green Lantern......homo? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 5:33 pm

No, I'm not waiting for a homosexual super hero.
The Bible is very clear about this.
Maybe in this world things like this are normal.
When you are christian it's not normal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern......homo?   Green Lantern......homo? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 10:54 pm

Mad I get sick of this getting shoved down our throats. I work hard at loving the sinner and hating the sin but when things like this happen it makes me feel like I and the Lord are being mocked.
Back to top Go down
sabidoo

sabidoo

Number of posts : 2069
Registration date : 2007-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern......homo?   Green Lantern......homo? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 7:17 am

brokentulsa wrote:
Mad I get sick of this getting shoved down our throats.

OK, I won't even go there.....THIS TIME! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sabidoo
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23422
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern......homo?   Green Lantern......homo? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 1:31 pm

I agree with everything you are all saying.

Just_Sue

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern......homo?   Green Lantern......homo? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 4:06 pm

bit by bit, they're working to destroy the foundations of our nation. they're invading every area. nothing is safe.
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern......homo?   Green Lantern......homo? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 4:19 pm

Hey, why don't we make a Christian super hero? Nah, that would be offensive.

Green Lantern......homo? Mind-blowing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern......homo?   Green Lantern......homo? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 8:21 pm

Things like this show ever more clearly that while we are in this world, we are definitely NOT of it! It is sad that the alt. lifestyle crowd are so insecure that they have to infiltrate even comic books to feel validated. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3117
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern......homo?   Green Lantern......homo? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 5:40 pm

It's just stupid. In the previous incarnation he had a wife and two kids. At least we still have Hal Jordan. Watch out Superman.... Or Batman and Robin...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern......homo?   Green Lantern......homo? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 11:21 pm

You mean you didn't know about Batman and Robin? Green Lantern......homo? 32917
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2560
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern......homo?   Green Lantern......homo? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 6:12 am

Ugh,when I first heard about this I was like "Are you kidding me?".

Is nothing sacred anymore?

Wait ,what am I saying...of coarse not. They are bending to new trends and popular opinion for ,well,I think you know that one.

I haven't read comics in so long and am glad I grew up when this and a lot more was not around. I wonder what the oldschool fans of GL have to say about this. It is bad enough it is in the X-Men right now.

I can remember reading the scriptures that talk against this sort of lifestyle but can't recall the verses.
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2560
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern......homo?   Green Lantern......homo? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 6:25 am

Tall Tyrion wrote:
You mean you didn't know about Batman and Robin? Green Lantern......homo? 32917

Depends on which one you are talking about. Apparently there have been 5 Robins and one of them was a girl.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robin_%28comics%29

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephanie_Brown_%28comics%29
Back to top Go down
sabidoo

sabidoo

Number of posts : 2069
Registration date : 2007-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern......homo?   Green Lantern......homo? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 7:30 am

danielbandfan wrote:
Hey, why don't we make a Christian super hero? Nah, that would be offensive.

Green Lantern......homo? Mind-blowing

We already have one, Jesus.
But then He is real and not a comic book character.

Can you imagine the biblical characters in comic book form, and all of their escapades? Moses, Noah, Ruth, Daniel, Peter.....these folks would put all the Marvel characters to shame.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sabidoo
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern......homo?   Green Lantern......homo? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 4:39 pm

MikeInFla wrote:
It's just stupid. In the previous incarnation he had a wife and two kids.

Just noticed this… so they're destroying a family in addition to changing his orientation.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9954
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern......homo?   Green Lantern......homo? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 4:55 pm

Drop all these silly man-made superheroes and SING ALONG TO THE THEME OF THE ONE TRUE SUPERHERO OF ALL ETERNITY !!!!

Download from my site:
http://jimscmc.com/collection/cadetGM.mp3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern......homo?   Green Lantern......homo? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 10:52 pm

Hardkore wrote:
Depends on which one you are talking about. Apparently there have been 5 Robins and one of them was a girl.

No
Back to top Go down
Samson

Samson

Number of posts : 734
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern......homo?   Green Lantern......homo? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 10:20 am

That is one of many examples to remind me that I am in the world, but not of it.
Back to top Go down
bassdude

bassdude

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern......homo?   Green Lantern......homo? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 9:33 pm

They're trying to make it so that married couples raising children in a Christian home is the aberrent behavior and all the perverse variations are the norm.

Sad, really, and needs to be resisted vigorously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern......homo?   Green Lantern......homo? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Green Lantern......homo?
Page 1 of 1