Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

election

Go down 
+6
Fundy
bassdude
Staybrite
sabidoo
unworthy
alldatndensum
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Just_Sue

Just_Sue

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2008-04-03

election - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: election   election - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 12:23 pm

bassdude wrote:
Not to mention that Ron Paul's foreign policy will get us all killed.

EXACTLY!
Back to top Go down
Just_Sue

Just_Sue

election - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: election   election - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 12:27 pm

brokentulsa wrote:
Quote :
2. Filthy, dog eating, ILLEGAL ALIEN, America hating Muslim.

Can you prove he is a filthy dog eating muslim? Razz

He mentions eating dog in one of his books and he's on video extolling the virtues of the 'holy Koran,' and trashing the Bible.
Back to top Go down
Just_Sue

Just_Sue

election - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: election   election - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 12:38 pm

Last comment on this:
Any 'Christian' that thinks their faith needs to be put in a box and only trotted out on special occasions is not a Christian and has no relationship with Christ.

If we live our faith, it needs to come into play in all our life decisions. Voting for a pro-gay marriage, pro-abortion candidate, who's party sought to ban God from their platform [but rammed Him back in, when they saw it might be too controversial] is a vote against God.

Yes, God put Obama in power, because the people of this nation are now under judgement. We have cut God out of schools and public life. 9/11 was the warning shot and while people flocked to churches and drew together for a short time, they quickly forgot and went back to business-as-usual.

When the '08 election season rolled around, the people clamored for a King. Instead of voting their faith, they voted for sound bites and charisma... smoke and mirrors... hope and change.

They failed to realize, hope and change can not come from any man. True hope and change comes from obedience to God.

A vote for the Democrats will further distance us from God because it's what they want. Like every other Communist nation, your first loyalty is to the government and Christians are under persecution.
A vote for Obama is the final nail in our coffin.

We are not called to conform to this world or to make the darkness comfortable. We're called to be bold in our professions of faith and to keep God in the forefront, not the background of our lives.

http://zionica.com/2012/09/10/anti-christian-comments-force-dnc-chairman-to-resign/

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23462
Registration date : 2007-02-08

election - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: election   election - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 2:02 pm

Ok, I have to confess to not reading all of these posts, but I'm going to put a stop to this thread. There is a very good reason I try to stay out of political and theological discussions....and this is why (they tend to make me angry and cause me to sin).

Alldat can reopen if he disagrees with me (or maybe just delete the thread altogether).

election - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: election   election - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

election
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3