Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Encounter Eternal - Tennessee Band

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23422
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Encounter Eternal - Tennessee Band Empty
PostSubject: Encounter Eternal - Tennessee Band   Encounter Eternal - Tennessee Band I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 7:15 pm

Don't know if we have had a thread about this band before.  If I'm not mistaken Alldat has used their lead guitarist on one or more of the Mission of One albums (can you confirm Alldat?).

The band has a cool alternative/grunge metal kind of vibe, you can check them out on their reverbnation page.

http://www.reverbnation.com/encountereternal

Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Encounter Eternal - Tennessee Band   Encounter Eternal - Tennessee Band I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 11:16 pm

Quote :
If I'm not mistaken Alldat has used their lead guitarist on one or more of the Mission of One albums (can you confirm Alldat?).

The guitarists for this band are listed as:  Dale Johnson-Guitar, Paul Belcher-Guitar

I have never used either of these guys on any project.  Sorry.

This band sound a lot like another TN based band that I cannot think of the name of the band at the moment.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16567
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Encounter Eternal - Tennessee Band   Encounter Eternal - Tennessee Band I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 9:03 am

Wow, this sounds vet gaaf.
Will check out if there's a CD or many more CDs.

I've noticed there are some very good bands in Tennesse.
A state with some very rockin' bands. cheers Headbang 

Chris, maybe the band you mean can be Bone Prophet?
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Encounter Eternal - Tennessee Band   Encounter Eternal - Tennessee Band I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 4:11 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
Quote :
If I'm not mistaken Alldat has used their lead guitarist on one or more of the Mission of One albums (can you confirm Alldat?).

The guitarists for this band are listed as:  Dale Johnson-Guitar, Paul Belcher-Guitar

Well I messed that one up.  Still I wonder why that name seems so familiar?

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: Encounter Eternal - Tennessee Band   Encounter Eternal - Tennessee Band I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 5:16 pm

Maybe both guitarists can do some guitarwork for the next Mission Of One CD.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Encounter Eternal - Tennessee Band   Encounter Eternal - Tennessee Band I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 6:01 pm

Staybrite wrote:
alldatndensum wrote:
Quote :

Well I messed that one up.  Still I wonder why that name seems so familiar?

I don't know.  The sound is very similar to the band Judah First.  Could these be any of the guys from that band?

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Encounter Eternal - Tennessee Band   Encounter Eternal - Tennessee Band I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 6:16 pm

I checked and none of the guitarists you mentioned, Gary, were connected to Judah First.  These two bands sure sound alike to me, though.

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Encounter Eternal - Tennessee Band   Encounter Eternal - Tennessee Band I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 6:59 pm

I agree they do sound very similar to Judah First (and Bone Prophet)

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: Encounter Eternal - Tennessee Band   Encounter Eternal - Tennessee Band I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 8:46 am

Maybe it's a good Tennessian sound both bands have.
Back to top Go down
Vance Moore

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2013-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Encounter Eternal - Tennessee Band   Encounter Eternal - Tennessee Band I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 5:59 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
Quote :

This band sound a lot like another TN based band that I cannot think of the name of the band at the moment.
  The line-up for Encounter Eternal is Paul Belcher ,Dale Johnson, Craig Lathem, Jon Hopkins and I am Vance Moore. Our music sounds nothing like Bone Prophet they have a Creed sound and our sound is unique. The 2 songs that are on reverbnation were recorded over a year ago and not with the same line-up or sound that the band has now. We have a show Sept. 13th with Disciple and Bone Prophet and our Debut album is dropping @ the same time. When you here the real music you will see. I checked out Judah First and I like the music, maybe getting our managements together for something would be good. Thanks for listening!!!Rockin'
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Encounter Eternal - Tennessee Band   Encounter Eternal - Tennessee Band I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 7:23 pm

Hey, welcome to the board Vance.
You say your album is coming out next month, how can we purchase a disc/download?

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: Encounter Eternal - Tennessee Band   Encounter Eternal - Tennessee Band I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 4:45 pm

Welcome Vance to CHM.
Tell us Vance about the show you are doing with Disciple and Bone Prophet in September.
We like to hear about it.

Like the two songs very much.
Back to top Go down
Vance Moore

PostSubject: Re: Encounter Eternal - Tennessee Band   Encounter Eternal - Tennessee Band I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 9:25 pm

rockerVu2 wrote:
Welcome Vance to CHM.
Tell us Vance about the show you are doing with Disciple and Bone Prophet in September.
We like to hear about it.

Like the two songs very much.
 Glad you like Hypnotize and Stand, the new versions are heavier though. The Show is @ The Crossing Church in Sevierville Tn. in conjunction with Grounds For Change Ministries of East Tennessee. Disciple is bringing a special guest so it will be 4 bands. Encounter Eternal will be doing a radio promotion online on Righteous Rock Radio for this show on August 20th @ 7 p.m.  Rockin'
Back to top Go down
Vance Moore

PostSubject: Re: Encounter Eternal - Tennessee Band   Encounter Eternal - Tennessee Band I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 9:33 pm

Staybrite wrote:
Hey, welcome to the board Vance.
You say your album is coming out next month, how can we purchase a disc/download?
  Thanks, keep checking our facebook and reverb pages for new music soon. We will have an Encounter Eternal web page soon too. The album will be available on I-tunes, Amazon and physical discs can be ordered or purchased at the shows...$ 10.00. I will keep you informed!!!
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: Encounter Eternal - Tennessee Band   Encounter Eternal - Tennessee Band I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 8:35 am

Vance, when there is a link of the band website, let me know.
I will add the website of Encounter Eternal to the band links on CHM.
Back to top Go down
Vance Moore

PostSubject: Re: Encounter Eternal - Tennessee Band   Encounter Eternal - Tennessee Band I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 5:27 pm

rockerVu2 wrote:
Vance, when there is a link of the band website, let me know.
I will add the website of Encounter Eternal to the band links on CHM.
  There is @ EncounterEternal.com but the only thing on there is the band logo. Hard to find the right person to design the website properly. It will be more active soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Encounter Eternal - Tennessee Band   Encounter Eternal - Tennessee Band I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Encounter Eternal - Tennessee Band
Page 1 of 1