Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dumb Kwestion of the Week #6

Go down 
+7
Through The Dark Radio
Guilty/Forgiven
rockerVu2
ishmael81
alldatndensum
kerrick
Staybrite
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23429
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Dumb Kwestion of the Week #6 Empty
PostSubject: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #6   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 4:14 pm

Ok here is the next one......

What is your earliest memory?

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #6   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 4:17 pm

Probably when I was 4...the little blonde girl across the street when we got caught "exploring" each other.
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #6   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 4:20 pm

Playing in the sandbox with Tonka trucks.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #6   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 4:38 pm

Getting my picture made with my brother and sister on my Big Wheel when I was around 2-3.  Our dog Cindy, who was a German Shephard, was also in the pic.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
ishmael81

ishmael81

Number of posts : 3417
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #6   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 4:41 pm

I was like 4 and I dropped some little action figure down the intake vent for our furnace. My dad told me he would be burned up by the time we got to him so he died fighting the good fight. I still cried like it was the end of the world.
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #6   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 4:54 pm

I think that I had to go to Kindergarten and I didn't like it there.
I was 4 years old.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9956
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #6   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 5:04 pm

hmmm, I'd have to say kindergarten when I stuck a game piece up my nostril to let it hang out and be funny to the other kids... when I tried to retrieve it, I accidently pushed it up further until it was stuck too high. My teacher saw me, asked me what I was doing and took me outside to blow it out as hard as I could. Got it out and learned a valuable lesson that I never heeded (as I went on to do even worse class clown stunts that got me into worse trouble)
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #6   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 5:09 pm

Dang... why does everyone have sad first memories?!?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #6   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 5:13 pm

kerrick wrote:
what are you talking about?

Mine was a great first memory..Razz
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #6   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 5:21 pm

Well, the crappy times stick with us. Think about it - if things are going great, time flies by but if they suck, time drags and you remember every little detail.
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #6   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 5:32 pm

Taking my dogs Sofie and Catfish Charlie for a walk . . . and that was this morning.  Wait, what was the question again? scratch
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #6   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 5:36 pm

lol! 

bought4life wrote:
kerrick wrote:

lol! Stupid  (I wish there was a combo-smiley for those two hahahaha though this could be a good time for this guy: Hubba hubba )
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9956
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #6   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 6:16 pm

Though I was a little panicked, I thought mine was a great first memory... I made several kids laugh and I got to blow snot all over the cement right in front of our classroom...  what's better than that ??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #6   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 6:23 pm

kerrick wrote:
lol! 

bought4life wrote:
kerrick wrote:

lol! Stupid  (I wish there was a combo-smiley for those two hahahaha though this could be a good time for this guy: Hubba hubba )
Hahahaha

My mom even has a bunch of pictures of us together (Patti was her name)...she says I was crazy about her until I met Debbie, the teenage daughter of our neighbor. Apparently I ditched Patti and went right for the older, more sophisticated girl....I used to follow her everywhere and she told everyone I was her little boyfriend....

Ahhhh..hard to believe that was just last summer...
Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #6   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 6:27 pm

Ha!  That's actually kinda cute.  I had a fat crush on my yard-duty when I was in kindergarten.  Her name was Shelly.  Ah... good times...
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #6   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 6:54 pm

bought4life wrote:
kerrick wrote:
lol! 

bought4life wrote:
kerrick wrote:

Hahahaha

My mom even has a bunch of pictures of us together (Patti was her name)...she says I was crazy about her until I met Debbie, the teenage daughter of our neighbor. Apparently I ditched Patti and went right for the older, more sophisticated girl....I used to follow her everywhere and she told everyone I was her little boyfriend....

Twisted Evil
Now that you're older, don't you go the other way? Ditch the older women for the young ones?geek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #6   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 6:58 pm

ishmael81 wrote:
bought4life wrote:
kerrick wrote:
lol! 

bought4life wrote:
kerrick wrote:

Hahahaha

Twisted Evil
Now that you're older, don't you go the other way? Ditch the older women for the young ones?geek
Stupid 

That was the joke...I ditched the 4 year old Patti for the older more sophisticated TEENAGE Debbie...

last summer   

(actually, it was like 1972..but hey, wouldn't be funny then)

Last edited by bought4life on Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #6   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 6:59 pm

...and THAT is how people end up on Megan's Law!  Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #6   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 7:00 pm

kerrick wrote:
...and THAT is how people end up on Megan's Law!  Shocked
affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #6   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 7:02 pm

kerrick wrote:
Ha!  That's actually kinda cute.  I had a fat crush on my yard-duty when I was in kindergarten.  Her name was Shelly.  Ah... good times...
Yeah..I had a crush on my kindergarten teacher...

She WAS a hottie though..

Long black hair....wore these black "go-go" boots...lol
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #6   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 7:07 pm

Hahahaha nice, she does sound mighty hot!  Hubba hubba  Hmm, perhaps Dumb Kwestion #7 should be our first crushes?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #6   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 7:23 pm

kerrick....even as a little kid...the 70s were great..

mini skirts and go go boots

sexy...not over the top like some of the stuff today.
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #6   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 7:43 pm

Dang... I feel like I missed out!  Nowadays it seems the style is just slutty most the time...  Gosh I see these kids and how they dress and can't help but think about their poor fathers...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #6   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 7:54 pm

yeah...I know what you mean...it went from trying to be cute in the 70s and 80s to outright whoredom it seems sometines
Back to top Go down
Samson

Samson

Number of posts : 734

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #6   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 7:58 pm

Staybrite wrote:
Ok here is the next one......

What is your earliest memory?
Being born.

No, I'm not kidding. I frequently recalled that memory all throughout my childhood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #6   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dumb Kwestion of the Week #6
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: Warped Drive - General Discussion-
Jump to: