Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's almost beg for candy night.

Go down 
+6
alldatndensum
Staybrite
kerrick
xenonlion
Through The Dark Radio
Redeemed Fool
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Redeemed Fool

Redeemed Fool

Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2013-10-24

It's almost beg for candy night.  Empty
PostSubject: It's almost beg for candy night.    It's almost beg for candy night.  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 11:31 am

What candy would you beg for?
Peanut M&M's here.
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: It's almost beg for candy night.    It's almost beg for candy night.  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 12:56 pm

Cherry Mash
Back to top Go down
xenonlion

xenonlion

Number of posts : 1689
Registration date : 2013-08-19

PostSubject: Re: It's almost beg for candy night.    It's almost beg for candy night.  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 12:58 pm

I didn't even notice that was almost Halloween until today. heheh
Back to top Go down
Redeemed Fool

Redeemed Fool

PostSubject: Re: It's almost beg for candy night.    It's almost beg for candy night.  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 2:09 pm

What's cherry mash?
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: It's almost beg for candy night.    It's almost beg for candy night.  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 2:41 pm

Redeemed Fool wrote:
What's cherry mash?
Link for Cherry Mash.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23432
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: It's almost beg for candy night.    It's almost beg for candy night.  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 4:03 pm

Watchamacallit!

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: It's almost beg for candy night.    It's almost beg for candy night.  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 4:04 pm

Through The Dark Radio wrote:
Cherry Mash
Oh man I haven't had one of those in decades!

Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: It's almost beg for candy night.    It's almost beg for candy night.  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 5:10 pm

Since starting the diet, I haven't had candy.  What sweets I did try now no longer taste right.  So, I will probably skip on the candy altogether this year.

With that said, all the Halloween festivities locally have been moved to Nov. 1 since we are expecting some strong, possibly tornado producing, storms to roll through tomorrow.  I hope it doesn't happen during school hours--especially if we go into a severe weather lockdown.  Those things mess with my special needs kids in ways you can't imagine.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: It's almost beg for candy night.    It's almost beg for candy night.  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 5:16 pm

Hope you can stay safe during this bad weather tomorrow.
We've had a heavy storm on Monday.
Back to top Go down
Redeemed Fool

Redeemed Fool

PostSubject: Re: It's almost beg for candy night.    It's almost beg for candy night.  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 7:47 pm

I can imagine the trauma that produces on kids with special needs. Let's pray it's just a small storm.

Ok, now I remember Cherry Mash. Never liked chocolate with fruit flavors.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9956
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: It's almost beg for candy night.    It's almost beg for candy night.  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 12:24 am

if I still ate candy/sugar, I'd be wantin' me some chocolate covered almonds. Pretty much any chocolate + nuts = what I like the most.

Instead I'll probably have some popcorn as we sit in the pitch dark house pretending we're not home Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: It's almost beg for candy night.    It's almost beg for candy night.  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 9:57 am

That's what I do too today Redeemed Fool.
Back to top Go down
Redeemed Fool

Redeemed Fool

PostSubject: Re: It's almost beg for candy night.    It's almost beg for candy night.  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 11:53 am

Is it just me or has Halloween gotten a lot darker in recent years? The emphasis one what I would say is demonic and the gore is over the top.
Back to top Go down
xenonlion

xenonlion

PostSubject: Re: It's almost beg for candy night.    It's almost beg for candy night.  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 12:42 pm

I wouldn't know because I haven't really paid attention to any recent Halloween stuffs for years.
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: It's almost beg for candy night.    It's almost beg for candy night.  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 12:46 pm

Redeemed Fool wrote:
Is it just me or has Halloween gotten a lot darker in recent years? The emphasis one what I would say is demonic and the gore is over the top.
It's all the stupid zombie crap. Ugh, not to sound hipster, but "I liked zombies before they were cool!" Razz  Now it's just over the top. I'm glad the whole vampire thing (Twilight) is done though. Zombies will be soon enough. Who knows what'll be next...
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

Number of posts : 3417
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: It's almost beg for candy night.    It's almost beg for candy night.  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 12:52 pm

To answer the OP, Whoppers (the candy, malted milk balls, not the hamburger). That or BLT's.
Back to top Go down
xenonlion

xenonlion

PostSubject: Re: It's almost beg for candy night.    It's almost beg for candy night.  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 12:59 pm

kerrick wrote:
Redeemed Fool wrote:
It's all the stupid zombie crap.  Ugh, not to sound hipster, but "I liked zombies before they were cool!"  Razz  Now it's just over the top.  I'm glad the whole vampire thing (Twilight) is done though.  Zombies will be soon enough.  Who knows what'll be next...
Correction: I'm glad the whole Meyerpire thing (Twilight) is done is though.
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: It's almost beg for candy night.    It's almost beg for candy night.  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 1:05 pm

^Ha! I haven't heard that one. Well her last book-turned-movie I don't think did so well so maybe she'll take a hint and just stop...
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: It's almost beg for candy night.    It's almost beg for candy night.  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 1:09 pm

kerrick wrote:
Redeemed Fool wrote:
It's all the stupid zombie crap.  Ugh, not to sound hipster, but "I liked zombies before they were cool!"  Razz  Now it's just over the top.  I'm glad the whole vampire thing (Twilight) is done though.  Zombies will be soon enough.  Who knows what'll be next...
We probably have another good 5 years of zombie stuff, then we go back to werewolves (kind of like we did in the 80's) and start the stupid circle all over again: werewolves, vampires, witches, zombies....repeat.

xenonlion

PostSubject: Re: It's almost beg for candy night.    It's almost beg for candy night.  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 1:15 pm

kerrick wrote:
^Ha!  I haven't heard that one.  Well her last book-turned-movie I don't think did so well so maybe she'll take a hint and just stop...
Probably.
I think it would have ended anyways whether it did well or not. Though maybe if it did well there Stephanie Meyer could have started making another series about their kids or something. I dunno. Ugh.
People always give me a weird look when I would tell them that I don't like either Edward or Jacob. It always makes me laugh though.

Last edited by xenonlion on Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: It's almost beg for candy night.    It's almost beg for candy night.  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 1:21 pm

Staybrite wrote:
kerrick wrote:
Redeemed Fool wrote:
We probably have another good 5 years of zombie stuff, then we go back to werewolves (kind of like we did in the 80's) and start the stupid circle all over again: werewolves, vampires, witches, zombies....repeat.
You're probably right...  Werewolves are fun.  I need to watch The Howling again.  That's a good one.  I recently re-watched An American Werewolf In London which is great. I just hope they don't butcher them as they have with vampires. Witches could be interesting. I liked The Craft; I wish there were more flicks out there like that.

xenonlion wrote:
kerrick wrote:
^Ha!  I haven't heard that one.  Well her last book-turned-movie I don't think did so well so maybe she'll take a hint and just stop...
Probably.
I think it would have ended anyways whether it did well or not. Though maybe if it did well there Stephanie Meyer could have started making another series about they're kids or something. I dunno. Ugh.
People always give me a weird look when I would tell them that I don't like either Edward or Jacob. It always makes me laugh though.
Dude I am TOTALLY on Team Edward.  Anyone who makes scrawny and pale white-boys seem attractive has done me a favor!  Razz
Back to top Go down
xenonlion

xenonlion

PostSubject: Re: It's almost beg for candy night.    It's almost beg for candy night.  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 1:27 pm

kerrick wrote:
Dude I am TOTALLY on Team Edward.  Anyone who makes scrawny and pale white-boys seem attractive has done me a favor!  Razz 
You're not that scrawny. Plus, you don't sparkle, drink animal blood, or run really fast or whatever he does so it's not really doing you too much of a favor.

Count Orlok is way better anyways. Razz
Back to top Go down
xenonlion

xenonlion

PostSubject: Re: It's almost beg for candy night.    It's almost beg for candy night.  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 1:29 pm

kerrick wrote:
Staybrite wrote:
kerrick wrote:
Redeemed Fool wrote:
I recently re-watched An American Werewolf In London which is great.  I just hope they don't butcher them as they have with vampires.
They probably will.
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: It's almost beg for candy night.    It's almost beg for candy night.  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 1:34 pm

xenonlion wrote:
kerrick wrote:
You're not that scrawny. Plus, you don't sparkle, drink animal blood, or run really fast or whatever he does so it's not really doing you too much of a favor.

Haha drat. Oh well, I guess I'll have to depend on my clever wit and corny humor to attract the ladies...

And yes, Orlok > any other vampires
Back to top Go down
xenonlion

xenonlion

PostSubject: Re: It's almost beg for candy night.    It's almost beg for candy night.  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 1:41 pm

kerrick wrote:
xenonlion wrote:
kerrick wrote:

Haha drat.  Oh well, I guess I'll have to depend on my clever wit and corny humor to attract the ladies...

And yes, Orlok > any other vampires
Drat! That reminds me of the time I said drat because you say it. heheh
Clever wit and corny humor is great. Smile

Orlok actually is a vampire, too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's almost beg for candy night.    It's almost beg for candy night.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's almost beg for candy night.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next