Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's almost beg for candy night.

Go down 
+6
alldatndensum
Staybrite
kerrick
xenonlion
Through The Dark Radio
Redeemed Fool
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3507
Registration date : 2013-07-17

It's almost beg for candy night.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's almost beg for candy night.    It's almost beg for candy night.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 1:45 pm

Hahahaha I'm so glad I can be of verbal influence!

Yes, I know who Orlok is. Smile I actually somewhat recently watched that film for the first time. It's quite good!
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: It's almost beg for candy night.    It's almost beg for candy night.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 1:46 pm

Oh and I was being facetious with my "clever wit" statement haha.
Back to top Go down
xenonlion

xenonlion

Number of posts : 1689
Registration date : 2013-08-19

PostSubject: Re: It's almost beg for candy night.    It's almost beg for candy night.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 1:52 pm

I know you were joking Kerrick.

You ACTUALLY Somewhat recently watched that film, eh?

I really do like corny humor, though. It always makes me laugh.

For me, today is another day. I don't really do anything for Halloween.
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

Number of posts : 3417
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: It's almost beg for candy night.    It's almost beg for candy night.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 2:46 pm

kerrick wrote:
^Ha!  I haven't heard that one.  Well her last book-turned-movie I don't think did so well so maybe she'll take a hint and just stop...
Don't knock it too much. If I could do anything, I would write a trilogy that would be turned into movies and I would be so involved that I would make enough money to write full-time... What I would write would be nothing like Twilight though.
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: It's almost beg for candy night.    It's almost beg for candy night.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 2:54 pm

Oh for sure. I'm just tired of seeing all those sparkling vampires and stuff plastered on every billboard ever. I've got nothing against Meyer or whatever, just tired of being inundated with stuff and that happens to be her book characters (not so much anymore I guess, but it was).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's almost beg for candy night.    It's almost beg for candy night.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 2:56 pm

we don't celebrate Halloween but if I had to beg for candy it would be 3 Musketeers but I don't eat candy anymore cept for Oreos
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23462
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: It's almost beg for candy night.    It's almost beg for candy night.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 3:17 pm

kerrick wrote:
EDIT: I changed my post to quote but now I don't seem able to delete this post???
Because you are not a mod here.
You've been a mod for so long at the CMR you've just gotten used to deleting your post when you make a mistake. The rest of the population don't get to delete their posts (just go back and edit them....which can be kind of rude).
ROTFL 

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: It's almost beg for candy night.    It's almost beg for candy night.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 3:29 pm

Oh really? I could've sworn I've always been able to delete my own posts on CMR... but perhaps you're right! Is there a timer or something on here? Because on one of my above posts, right after I posted it I saw the X to delete it if I wanted to, but it's not there anymore...
Back to top Go down
xenonlion

xenonlion

PostSubject: Re: It's almost beg for candy night.    It's almost beg for candy night.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 4:26 pm

Has anyone ever gone to your house during the day wanting candy?
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: It's almost beg for candy night.    It's almost beg for candy night.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 4:28 pm

The earliest someone has been by was about 4 or 5 o'clock and it was a toddler and she'd be asleep when everyone else was trick-or-treating.  She was dressed up as a princess and was adorable.
Back to top Go down
xenonlion

xenonlion

PostSubject: Re: It's almost beg for candy night.    It's almost beg for candy night.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 4:30 pm

Cool. Toddlers are fun to talk to.
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

Number of posts : 3417
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: It's almost beg for candy night.    It's almost beg for candy night.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 4:53 pm

xenonlion wrote:
Has anyone ever gone to your house during the day wanting candy?
No but one time I stopped by my parents house to drop off something and my mom had just made brownies and gave me a couple.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23462
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: It's almost beg for candy night.    It's almost beg for candy night.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 7:27 pm

kerrick wrote:
Oh really?  I could've sworn I've always been able to delete my own posts on CMR... but perhaps you're right!  Is there a timer or something on here?  Because on one of my above posts, right after I posted it I saw the X to delete it if I wanted to, but it's not there anymore...
There might be a brief period where you can delete it. I don't know for sure.

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9960
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: It's almost beg for candy night.    It's almost beg for candy night.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 9:58 am

Yes, you can delete your post after you just posted it UNTIL someone else posts something after it, then it becomes a permanent fixture. Only thing you can do at that point is edit it and change the content.
Trust me, I've posted many stupid things that in retrospect I wish I hadn't, then went back and realized someone posted after me.... so I just change what I typed, or just type "nothing to see here... move on" or something else silly.
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: It's almost beg for candy night.    It's almost beg for candy night.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 10:04 am

The best kid's costume that I saw last night was a kid dressed up like Johnny Depp's Willy Wonka.

The best adult costume that I saw last night was a couple that were in complete Victorian garb but were white-ish/gray to make them ghostly.
Back to top Go down
xenonlion

xenonlion

PostSubject: Re: It's almost beg for candy night.    It's almost beg for candy night.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 1:27 pm

^That's really cool Very Happy

It's November now.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23483
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: It's almost beg for candy night.    It's almost beg for candy night.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 7:46 am

Due to some high winds and rain on Halloween, our county put everything off until last night.  The weather was awesome, and the kids were out in droves.  I saw a lot of cute costumes from ladybugs to princesses to ninja turtles and Marvel superheroes.  There were a few scary costumes, but those were in the minority.  We saw a lot of parents out with their kids (good parents!) and even they dressed up.  My favorites were the parents who dressed up as Luke and Leia from Star Wars and their little boy was dressed as Yoda!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: It's almost beg for candy night.    It's almost beg for candy night.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 9:23 am

My favourite candy is probably the Coffee Crisp… It's apparently only sold in Canada, but it's like a very thick KitKat that tastes like coffee. Amazing. Cool
Back to top Go down
Redeemed Fool

Redeemed Fool

Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2013-10-24

PostSubject: Re: It's almost beg for candy night.    It's almost beg for candy night.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 11:36 am

I'd like to try that. Most coffee candy tastes odd but i'm always willing to try new ones.
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: It's almost beg for candy night.    It's almost beg for candy night.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 2:27 pm

danielbandfan wrote:
My favourite candy is probably the Coffee Crisp… It's apparently only sold in Canada, but it's like a very thick KitKat that tastes like coffee. Amazing. Cool
Dude that sounds great!  Road trip to Canada anyone?
Back to top Go down
xenonlion

xenonlion

PostSubject: Re: It's almost beg for candy night.    It's almost beg for candy night.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 3:02 pm

kerrick wrote:
danielbandfan wrote:
Dude that sounds great!  Road trip to Canada anyone?
I want to go, but I can't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's almost beg for candy night.    It's almost beg for candy night.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's almost beg for candy night.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2