Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are you watching?

Go down 
+19
unworthy
Readi_Sketti
xenonlion
MikeInFla
metaldude
BearDad
Samson
Xid
Redeemed Fool
Through The Dark Radio
LRW
Driven
topshot rhit
rockerVu2
Hardkore
alldatndensum
Staybrite
kerrick
Guilty/Forgiven
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
topshot rhit

Number of posts : 3876
Registration date : 2007-01-30

What are you watching? - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 23 I_icon_minitime12/29/2014, 8:48 pm

The Game Stands Tall

Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 23 I_icon_minitime12/30/2014, 2:14 pm

Top Gear Patagonia Special part 1
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9960
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 23 I_icon_minitime12/30/2014, 3:20 pm

Been on an American Ninja Warrior kick lately. They've been playing a marathon of every episode ever recorded for the last week. Watched 8 hours of it on Saturday. Such a cool show.
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2564
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 23 I_icon_minitime12/31/2014, 7:02 am

I know it is a little past the holiday season but I finally got this one in thru Netflix...

Ernest Saves Christmas

What are you watching? - Page 23 Ernest_Saves_Christmas_Poster
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 23 I_icon_minitime12/31/2014, 10:17 am

Love Ernest !
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3507
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 23 I_icon_minitime12/31/2014, 10:27 am

Oh wow, I used to LOVE those movies as a kid!  Ernest Goes To Camp was always my favorite.  Haha that brings back memories.

I watched The Parallax View last night.  It was pretty good, though nothing to write home about.  It's a solid suspense flick though.
Back to top Go down
metaldude

metaldude

Number of posts : 790
Registration date : 2014-05-07

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 23 I_icon_minitime1/2/2015, 7:04 am

I've been having bad luck with movies lately. I've remedied the situation by rewatching Band of Brothers and also watching Vikings.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 23 I_icon_minitime1/2/2015, 9:07 am

Rock Star with Mark Wahlberg and Jennifer Aniston. This is like the 12th time I've watched it, and though I don't care for the ending much, it seems to take me back to my careless 80s metal loving days.

Next on my list to watch (again) is School of Rock with Jack Black. Such a classic!
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23465
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 23 I_icon_minitime1/2/2015, 10:45 am

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
Rock Star with Mark Wahlberg and Jennifer Aniston. This is like the 12th time I've watched it, and though I don't care for the ending much, it seems to take me back to my careless 80s metal loving days.

I completely agree!

metaldude

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 23 I_icon_minitime1/6/2015, 8:18 am

Gotham returned...WOOHOO!
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 23 I_icon_minitime1/7/2015, 8:21 am

After The Thin Man
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 23 I_icon_minitime1/8/2015, 2:55 pm

Raiders of the Lost Ark
Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 23 I_icon_minitime1/9/2015, 10:01 am

Primeval
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Primeval
Back to top Go down
topshot rhit

Number of posts : 3876
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 23 I_icon_minitime1/9/2015, 12:24 pm

Downton Abbey Season 4

Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 23 I_icon_minitime1/9/2015, 12:50 pm

Hardkore wrote:
Primeval

Been meaning to try that one.

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 23 I_icon_minitime1/9/2015, 6:27 pm

Staybrite wrote:
Hardkore wrote:
Primeval

Been meaning to try that one.

It's pretty good. Nothing too serious but good escapism. I just finished season 1 of 5 seasons. After I finish it I will be moving straight into the spinoff series Primeval : New World.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Primeval:_New_World
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 23 I_icon_minitime1/10/2015, 9:49 am

The Dark Knight Rises (2012)
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 23 I_icon_minitime1/11/2015, 5:24 pm

Friday night watched the original 1960 version of Oceans 11 - SO GREAT !!! Loved it as much as the newer Oceans flix.

Right now watching Guardians of the Galaxy.... pretty cool so far Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 23 I_icon_minitime1/13/2015, 9:35 am

Guardians was better than I expected ! Dig the soundtrack too - takes me back to my childhood/teen years Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 23 I_icon_minitime1/13/2015, 1:31 pm

I watched about half of Guardians of the Galaxy last night (might try to finish it tonight).
So far I have to confess that I am not that impressed.  Of course that is likely because just about everybody I know raved about it so I was expecting this amazing film/story.  If I had expected it to be cinematic turd, I would probably be pleasantly surprised by it.

metaldude

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 23 I_icon_minitime1/13/2015, 2:07 pm

The Blacklist.  This might be James Spader's best work.
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 23 I_icon_minitime1/13/2015, 2:24 pm

metaldude wrote:
The Blacklist.  This might be James Spader's best work.

I started watching that show.  It was fun though got really repetitive IMO.  I got about half-way through the first season and lost interest...  James Spader is great in it though!
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 23 I_icon_minitime1/13/2015, 9:46 pm

Staybrite wrote:
I watched about half of Guardians of the Galaxy last night (might try to finish it tonight).
So far I have to confess that I am not that impressed.  Of course that is likely because just about everybody I know raved about it so I was expecting this amazing film/story.  If I had expected it to be cinematic turd, I would probably be pleasantly surprised by it.

I was expecting a "so-so" movie, but like you, I had to watch it cuz of everyone's Hype. I can see why, it was pretty cool. Not fantastic mind you... and I probably won't watch it again, but I kinda dug it.

One of my hesitations was I didn't recognize anything from it.... until I watched it. Then I realized it was based in Marvel's outer space universe complete with the Kree alien race -whom I'm very familiar with having read multiple stories with appearances by these evil Kree alien freaks.

That's when I began to "get" how this movie ties in with the rest of the Marvel Universe. (not my favorite category of that Universe, but still kinda cool)... so I can see how they're working all these movies together to eventually bring more of their Universal cohesion together for future movies.

I look forward to them attempting the "Civil War".. even if they have to do it in multiple parts, it'd be worth it. They've introduced all the key players for the Civil War and the House of M that starts the fire. (OK, I'll put my GEEK away now... geek )
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 23 I_icon_minitime1/14/2015, 10:08 am

I watched Hard Rain last night on Netflix with my parents.  It was about what you'd expect: silly, predictable, corny, but quite fun and entertaining.  Can't say I'd "recommend" it since it's nothing special, but I certainly enjoyed it.

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 23 I_icon_minitime1/14/2015, 11:38 am

That's the one with Christian Slater, and Morgan Freeman?  I almost watched it once or twice but always seemed to find something that looked better.

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you watching?
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next