Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Autumn League - Concept of Irony (Symphonic Black Death)

Go down 
+5
Through The Dark Radio
rockerVu2
topshot rhit
alldatndensum
earthdayism
9 posters
AuthorMessage
earthdayism

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2014-02-27

The Autumn League - Concept of Irony (Symphonic Black Death) Empty
PostSubject: The Autumn League - Concept of Irony (Symphonic Black Death)   The Autumn League - Concept of Irony (Symphonic Black Death) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 7:29 am

Hi all,

The Autumn League is a symphonic black/death metal band from Oz.  They're set to release their debut album, 'Concept of Irony' in April.  Here's a few preview tracks.

Hour is at Hand (full track)

Homeward (full track)

Nightingale (Track Sample)
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23483
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: The Autumn League - Concept of Irony (Symphonic Black Death)   The Autumn League - Concept of Irony (Symphonic Black Death) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 7:33 am

I didn't care for the style or songs at all.  I'm definitely not getting this.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
topshot rhit

Number of posts : 3876
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: The Autumn League - Concept of Irony (Symphonic Black Death)   The Autumn League - Concept of Irony (Symphonic Black Death) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 8:42 am

There may be a few like Kerrick perhaps that gets into this style, but very few here like Black or Death metal. Welcome though and hope you share other stuff as well since you never know what will tickle someone's fancy (or shatter their eardrums). Smile

rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16575
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: The Autumn League - Concept of Irony (Symphonic Black Death)   The Autumn League - Concept of Irony (Symphonic Black Death) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 9:27 am

Welcome to CHM earthdayism.
Topshot is right, on CHM we don't have many back and death metal fans.
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: The Autumn League - Concept of Irony (Symphonic Black Death)   The Autumn League - Concept of Irony (Symphonic Black Death) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 9:59 am

Hey now, Kerrick isn't the only one here who likes black & death metal  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2152
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: The Autumn League - Concept of Irony (Symphonic Black Death)   The Autumn League - Concept of Irony (Symphonic Black Death) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 10:29 am

Yeah!  We may not be many, but we are still welcome and don't even have to sit in the corner by ourselves.

I'm liking what I'm hearing so far earthdayism.  Willkommen!
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3507
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: The Autumn League - Concept of Irony (Symphonic Black Death)   The Autumn League - Concept of Irony (Symphonic Black Death) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 10:55 am

Welcome!  Yeah I'm mighty stoked about this album.  Indeed, those of us who like the more extreme metal here are fewer and farther between than the CMR, but there's a few of us!  Love the music though and I can't wait til April!
Back to top Go down
Fundy

Fundy

Number of posts : 5340
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: The Autumn League - Concept of Irony (Symphonic Black Death)   The Autumn League - Concept of Irony (Symphonic Black Death) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 3:56 pm

Yep, not my style.  But sounds cool, nonetheless.

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
earthdayism

PostSubject: Re: The Autumn League - Concept of Irony (Symphonic Black Death)   The Autumn League - Concept of Irony (Symphonic Black Death) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 5:49 pm

Hey all, duly noted re style, realise it's not everybody's thing... thanks for commenting regardless.

Kerrick, you're a loyal supporter - hope we don't let you down with the album!  Messiaen77, Through the Dark, thanks for your interest!

God bless
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: The Autumn League - Concept of Irony (Symphonic Black Death)   The Autumn League - Concept of Irony (Symphonic Black Death) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 6:40 pm

Ha, well so long as the songs you posted above are on the album, I won't be let down!  Wink  I'm glad I can be of encouragement.  April's not too far away... please let us know if there are any pre-order options available or the like!   Cool
Back to top Go down
earthdayism

PostSubject: Re: The Autumn League - Concept of Irony (Symphonic Black Death)   The Autumn League - Concept of Irony (Symphonic Black Death) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 7:31 pm

Will do Kerrick... we'll be posting a facebook update with more news in the coming week.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: The Autumn League - Concept of Irony (Symphonic Black Death)   The Autumn League - Concept of Irony (Symphonic Black Death) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 11:47 am

Sweet!
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: The Autumn League - Concept of Irony (Symphonic Black Death)   The Autumn League - Concept of Irony (Symphonic Black Death) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 1:17 pm

Hey earthdayism, please feel welcome to checking out the rest of the board. We're like an ever-growing family. Smile
Back to top Go down
earthdayism

PostSubject: Re: The Autumn League - Concept of Irony (Symphonic Black Death)   The Autumn League - Concept of Irony (Symphonic Black Death) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 5:00 pm

Thanks Driven!  Will do...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Autumn League - Concept of Irony (Symphonic Black Death)   The Autumn League - Concept of Irony (Symphonic Black Death) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Autumn League - Concept of Irony (Symphonic Black Death)
Page 1 of 1