Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Happy 24 Day !

Go down 
+2
Staybrite
Guilty/Forgiven
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23449
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Happy 24 Day ! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy 24 Day !   Happy 24 Day ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 10:53 am

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
Beardad, if season 3 is too lame for you (which I wouldn't blame you for feeling that way  Laughing  ), skip to the next season, or if you don't mind missing some of the details of who died, who was a mole, who turned trader, etc... then skip to Day 5. Day 5 has the whole Sentox nerve gas thing... omg, by far the BEST 24 hours Sutherland dished out. My wife and I thoroughly LOVED that season.

I cannot believe our resident grammer nazi doesn't know the difference between a trader and a traitor!  lol!

Number of posts : 2101
Registration date : 2013-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Happy 24 Day !   Happy 24 Day ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 11:13 am

Someone sleep-posting?
Back to top Go down
BearDad

Number of posts : 2101
Registration date : 2013-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Happy 24 Day !   Happy 24 Day ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 11:17 am

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
Beardad, if season 3 is too lame for you (which I wouldn't blame you for feeling that way  Laughing  ), skip to the next season, or if you don't mind missing some of the details of who died, who was a mole, who turned trader, etc... then skip to Day 5. Day 5 has the whole Sentox nerve gas thing... omg, by far the BEST 24 hours Sutherland dished out. My wife and I thoroughly LOVED that season.

I've already finished 3, just haven't started 4 yet.  Thought I'd take a break and watch something else.  I tried Vikings, and enjoyed the character development, dark-age political intrigue, etc., but got turned off with the second to last episode, when the monk/slave appears to have given up on God.  So I started The Following, but am only partially into the first episode.  In truth I need something completely different for a while; something that doesn't have a non-stop story line for the main theme of the show.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9959
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Happy 24 Day !   Happy 24 Day ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 11:57 am

Staybrite wrote:
Guilty/Forgiven wrote:

I cannot believe our resident grammer nazi doesn't know the difference between a trader and a traitor!  lol!

I do not see what is wrong here. In season 4 he starts trading CDs with his music buddies... so what did I spell wrong ?

lol!  Way to catch me  Thumbs Up  And yes, I was sleep-posting...  Sleep  Woke up with horrible allergies and the inability to wake up... In fact I'm still  Sleep
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9959
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Happy 24 Day !   Happy 24 Day ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 11:59 am

Quote :
In truth I need something completely different for a while; something that doesn't have a non-stop story line for the main theme of the show.

If you like humor with silly mysteries and clever ideas with great characters... PSYCH. Each episode is pretty much an island too, so you don't have to worry about the whole soap opera thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy 24 Day !   Happy 24 Day ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy 24 Day !
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2